The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who else is tired of this show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who else is tired of this show?"
I am done with watching the Donald treat people like shite, editing make them all look like a bunch of idiots (or worse yet, casting intentionally picking idiots), bad tasks, excessive negativity and unentertaining finales. Most of all, I am tired of watching a show that the entire point of which consists of tearing other people down and making them look bad. Their is no positive redemptive aspect to this show IMHO.

I will not be by the channel for next season. Anyone else fed up with this show?

I just don't find it interesting or compelling anymore.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? bystander 07-08-05 1
   RE: Who else is tired of this show? PagongRatEater 07-08-05 2
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? Reeflex7 07-10-05 3
 Not Me! universityofkentuckyrocks 07-12-05 4
   RE: Not Me! catcher block 10-13-05 26
       RE: Not Me! Estee 10-13-05 27
       RE: Not Me! goldie1000 10-14-05 28
           RE: Not Me! Tough Cookie 10-19-05 31
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? celinedion1 08-29-05 5
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? ladro 08-29-05 6
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? Wiest 09-02-05 7
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? samboohoo 09-14-05 8
   RE: Who else is tired of this show? PagongRatEater 09-21-05 12
       RE: Who else is tired of this show? samboohoo 09-26-05 21
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? Fox41 09-15-05 9
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? smokedog 09-19-05 10
   RE: Who else is tired of this show? DonnaLynn 09-21-05 13
       RE: Who else is tired of this show? sarahrabbit 09-21-05 14
           RE: Who else is tired of this show? Racquet 09-23-05 15
               RE: Who else is tired of this show? lindan 09-23-05 16
                   RE: Who else is tired of this show? big brutha 09-23-05 17
               RE: Who else is tired of this show? 90210grrrl 09-24-05 18
   RE: Who else is tired of this show? prosecutor 10-24-05 36
 Update PagongRatEater 09-25-05 19
   RE: Update HistoryDetective 09-26-05 20
       RE: Update PagongRatEater 09-26-05 22
           RE: Update HistoryDetective 09-30-05 25
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? toddE 09-26-05 23
 RE: Who else is tired of this show?... flipxcyd 09-28-05 24
   RE: Who else is tired of this show?... megpie 10-14-05 29
       Why I love the SHOW!!!!!!!!! Undertow12345 10-18-05 30
 It's all Martha's fault PagongRatEater 10-20-05 32
   RE: It's all Martha's fault (and ho... Dr Zaius 10-24-05 35
   RE: It's all Martha's fault HistoryDetective 10-25-05 38
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? lrlr1 10-21-05 33
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? anotherkim 10-23-05 34
   RE: Who else is tired of this show? PagongRatEater 10-24-05 37
       RE: Who else is tired of this show? Dr Zaius 10-25-05 39
 I AM! flipxcyd 10-26-05 40
 RE: Who else is tired of this show? HistoryDetective 12-16-05 41
   RE: Who else is tired of this show? singer 12-16-05 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-08-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
Actually looking forward to Martha Stewart's version. Could be good,,,,or bad.

These shows are all starting to look alike IMHO. I watched one episode of the CUT and had to stop. Couldn't take it any longer. If the Donald has a bunch of losers like last season it may verywell be his last season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-08-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I'll give Martha a shot, since I HOPE she'll have a little bit less of an edge than the Donald.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
The novelty is gone. During the first season, it really felt like a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for Donald Trump. Now that he's done 3 seasons back to back to back and handed out 3 jobs, it just doesn't seem like that big a deal anymore. Working for Trump should seem like an exclusive club, but now he looks like he's giving positions out to any schlub who passes a screen test.

If they had gone to Martha immediately after season 1 (a different CEO might create a new sense of anticipation), then back to Donald for season 3, that might have worked a little better.

Combine that with the ridiculous casting for season 3, and it's hard for me to get excited about either Martha's OR Donald's version.

I think that if Season 4 is cast with able-minded professionals and not a bunch of misfit clowns like last time, the show can be saved. The format is generally pretty good, but the contestants are the reasons we watch. If the candidates are compelling, I may give it another shot. If it's a bunch of Danny's and Michael's again, I may go read a book.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-12-05, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Not Me!"
I still enjoy the show, it is a great show in my opinion but I do know I'm one of the few thats thinks its still a good show.

UL will always suck in my book!

catcher block 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-13-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catcher%20block Click to send private message to catcher%20block Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Not Me!"
>I still enjoy the show, it
>is a great show in
>my opinion but I do
>know I'm one of the
>few thats thinks its still
>a good show.
>
>
>UL will always suck
>in my book!

me either, i'm still enjoing this show. why is Donald Trump called 'The Donald'?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Not Me!"
Minor concession/laughing at his ego. He's THE Donald because he's the one and only, the Don, occasionally the Don-de-don-don-DON!, an American originals and gawds save us from a duplicate. The definitive article started in the NYC tabloids and jumped to the boards once the first season started.

Personally, I just call him Donald. But it's still THE Hair.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-14-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Not Me!"
I still enjoy the show, very much.
I love watching educated individuals screw up
the most simplest of tasks.

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Not Me!"
hehe one of my guilty pleasures

Siggie Courtesy of tribelphyl!
And that's the way the cookie crumbles

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-05 AT 07:16 AM (EST)

I used to watch this show but I stoped watching it after the 3rd episode of season 2. As someone else said, I too feel that the reason why this show was so appealing in the begining was because they made it seem like this was a once in a lifetime chance to work for DT. now that they have done a few of these shows and I think are now getting readt to start season 3 or 4, the novelty of the idea has worm off. Instead of it being oh wow this person is lucky to get to work for DT, I'm now thinking big deal who will DT hire next.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I have not watched the Donald since season One. I only come to this board now because of the pending Martha show.

Wiest 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wiest Click to send private message to Wiest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
The Donald has himself handpicked all the candidates this time, and they appear to be an impressive bunch. Not like last season where you had a few worthwhile candidates with the rest bumbling idiots. It also appears to be in the classic Apprentice form in replace of the Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts premise of last season.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_4/

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
Me, me, me.

I'm going to watch Martha because I hope it will be centered around domestic stuff, and I'm looking for some sort of redemption for Wickedly Perfect.

I m a y -- using that term loosely watch DAprentice for one or two episodes, but I will not suffer through another one like 3.

Yep, it's a Bob!

09-21-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I am DEFINITELY looking for more of the over the top, ridiculous, cattiness that I expected from Wickedly Perfect. I'm only watching Martha because I'm hoping that these are really people I can enjoy laughing at!

And, after thinking about it all summer, The Donald still didn't make the Tivo list.

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
The Donald made it to Tivo at about 8:57 p.m. He is staying - for now. But I just watched it yesterday. I certainly won't give up CSI for him.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"

This show is SO over!! I can't believe that it's still on.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-19-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
Definitely not going to be watching this show. I'll be a Survivor fan only this fall. I enjoyed season 1, season 2 was ok, season 3 was hideous.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I still love the show. I didn't start watching til Season #2 and even though I will admit that last season was pretty bad, I still like it.

As far as Martha's show goes. I cannot stand that woman! I would like to watch the show to see any of the "home-making" challenges and such but the level that I cannot stand Miss Martha is so high that I cannot begin to imagine sitting at home in my free time wasting it on her... (Did I mention that I cannot stand Martha?)

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

sarahrabbit 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarahrabbit Click to send private message to sarahrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I still love the show, but I have no intention and no interest in watching Martha's version. Aside from not liking Martha, I don't find spinoffs that great.

I'm really looking forward to the first episode of the Donald's version though. I hope they show us LOTS of task stuff this time around and, after looking at the candidates, I hope Randall in particular gets a ton of air time. He's married but I can still look and admire such a rare combination of stellar good looks with amazing intelligence.

I only wish they would put web cam's throughout the suite and broadcast them over the Internet 24/7. Yes, I'm just coming off another season of Big Brother. I have to try to get over my voyeur addiction now.

Looking forward to another great season on this board.

Racquet 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Racquet Click to send private message to Racquet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
Randal is a loser and he isn't that attractive. His resume said he was a champion track and field athlete, but he let some white guy and some white girl out run him!! HAHAHAHAHA... as for all his college degrees and schools... can't he make up his mind what he wants or is that Affirmative action in progress? The problem I have with most of these candidates is that most of them are "CEO's" and multi-millionaires... Why would anyone with those credentials want to work for a measily $250K, when, remember, they were making/work millions before? I think this show would be more interesting if you had "normal" people making 100K trying to get that $250K job....

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
Actually, it makes sense for people running a business to go on the Apprentice. Not only is it a good advertisment (eg. Is Sandy's Birdal Salon doing much better after she appeared on teh Apprentice?), but if the winner works for Donald Trump for 1 or 2 years, s/he might build up a great connections that will dramatically help his/her business later on.

big brutha 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20brutha Click to send private message to big%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I am a fan of the show I could careless about DT acting the way he has because he always has been this way. IT's the way of the world, you had the two other billionaire shows tank they seemed to be nicer people but the idfference they were cold when they had to be they only showed oneside. DT let's it all hangout, like last night when he allow one of the apprentices to use his helicopter for the funeral. You can say what you want but those they can do.
I just hate how the camera works us into favor one over another. Actually everything we have feared about seeing people as people and recognizing the inside of people is being shot to hell. Last night boardroom perfect example.

90210grrrl 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 90210grrrl Click to send private message to 90210grrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
"Randal is a loser and he isn't that attractive. His resume said he was a champion track and field athlete, but he let some white guy and some white girl out run him!! HAHAHAHAHA... as for all his college degrees and schools... can't he make up his mind what he wants or is that Affirmative action in progress?"

You sound pretty jealous. smh

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
>
>I enjoyed season 1, season
>2 was ok, season 3
>was hideous.

I agree, Season one with Oma-gosh-rosa was the best. Trump should give up now and go out before he is cancelled out.

09-25-05, 08:25 AM (EST)
19. "Update"
Didn't watch it. Didn't miss it.

And the Martha show seems to lack any originality whatsoever. Having the same damm show with someone who is a little less of an arse as the boss doesn't improve the viewing experience for me.

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Update"
Didn't watch it. Didn't miss it.

Ditto.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

09-26-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Update"
Can I bookmark us agreeing on something?

Actually I may vote against the marriage amendment in TX this fall, but still on the fence on that one. Totally 100% confortable in the Donald sucks theory, though.

09-30-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Update"
I didn't watch it again this week. Didn't miss it either.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I have enjoyed all three seasons. I found that Season 1 became less interesting in the last few episodes, whereas Season 3 got better.

In fact, Season 3 was my overall favorite season of Apprentice. I felt a little sick of Donald, but this week's season opener was entertaining. I would say that his early-episodes method of letting the team pick the boot is lame, though.

And Martha should have changed the formula a little. Her show is exactly like this one, with a different host.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Who else is tired of this show? MEEEE!"
Count me as one of those tired of the Apprentice series. Shake something up. Reinvent SOMETHING. After Tivo-ing the Trump Apprentice, I found myself fast forwarding through it. Saw it already; very familiar....ZZZZZZZ. Same with Martha Stewart. Same concept, but still boring.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Who else is tired of this show? MEEEE!"
I enjoy both shows very much. JMO but you can't make people that are suppose to be smart and educated look stupid. They do that just fine on their own. If some of them could learn to work together, the women, things would be a little better. They have this chance to have a great job, but can't get along and work together to get it or even close to getting it. JMHO!

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-18-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Why I love the SHOW!!!!!!!!!"
The adventures with Donald amuse me. The in-fighting I find funny and it amuses me. The silly childish antics of these good looking young UBER executives amuses me.
These people are here for my TV watching amusement. I dont care about them and I have no meaningful feelings about people on a box with sound. Toral was a silly geek and it amused me to watch her act like a idiot.And then she got sent home and it amused me.
Its supposed to amuse you....not reflect some kind of moral and just society.
Just watch it and laugh and then go to bed.

10-20-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
32. "It's all Martha's fault"
Trump claims that the slump in the ratings are down because "I think it probably hurt mine, and I sort of predicted that it would because there was a lot of confusion people that wanted to watch 'The Apprentice.'"

So now even the viewers are too stupid to know the difference between Wednesday and Thursday. It couldn't have ANYTHING to do with the fact that the show is stale, DT is a blowhard and people have just stopped watching.

That COULDN'T be why ratings are down 40%.

Dr Zaius 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-05, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dr%20Zaius Click to send private message to Dr%20Zaius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: It's all Martha's fault (and how to fix the show)"
There is something just absolutely ironic that before Martha's show aired Trump was very confident that she was the best and the second the ratings slide he's throwing her under the bus. You could say that he is no different than any of his little apprentices on the show. Trying to deflect responsibility for failure onto someone else.

I personally don't tire of Trump but I find there are some major flaws to the show that just weren't present the first time.

A) I agree the man vs. woman thing has been played out. It is a gimmick and its time has come.
B) The corporate whoring has just made the show one long commercial. At first I thought it would be interesting to tie the challenges the people had to do to the real world but I think in the end it doesn't work. If they wanted to find real creativity they should have more creative challenges. Like selling lemonade on the street again.
C) I'll be honest the best part of the show is the boardroom. I don't care about the challenges and who wins. In the end it isn't like I'm going to learn some fantastic marketing ploy that I can use in my job, especially since I don't have any need for marketing in my job. During season 2 I saw the repeat version of the show that they would run on Bravo. It was a 20-minute recap of the challenge and then the rest of the show was a battle in the boardroom for survival. I find it amazing how if you give people a little rope they will indeed hang themselves.

That’s my 2 cents

10-25-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
38. "RE: It's all Martha's fault"
I got news for Donald. I watched the first three seasons of his show. I know the difference between Wednesday and Thursday. I know the difference between Stewart and Trump. I'm not watching either show. Her version didn't steal me away. I'm just sick of him and his corporate shilling.

I'm nuts for Nutz ... and Syren too. Bouncie by IceCat.
journal

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-05 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

I still like the show. I loved the first season. Intelligent, likeable, decent (most!) people. The second season was interesting until it started to get so very ugly - The Donald, the contestants, the gross, ridiculous, scripted finale. Season 3 was a disaster - I can meet mediocre people at work, thank you! Season 4 promises a better class of people, especially Randle. That guy is not only smart (Rhodes scholar, no less!) but as we saw in the suite scene with Kristi, he is a gentleman who is a diplomat, as well. I am very impressed with him.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-05 AT 06:56 PM (EST)

Me!!! And it has nothing to do with Martha's show. It has to do with Trump.

1. I hate the men vs. women thing. It's been done to death. It's boring. It's tired.

2. I hate the blatant corporate whoring. I like it when they have to come up with creative ideas, not do chores that are clearly out of 99% of the business population's area of expertise.

3. I loathe Donald's inconsistency in what he will and won't tolerate from people. He's an ass.

4. I'm tired of the Donald-love-fest and his obsession to show us all how important he is.

5. I'm tired of gold-plated tackiness.

6. I'm tired of the yelling and screaming that is allowed to go on in the boardroom as if that is somehow the way that adults solve their problems in the business world. And then to have the loudest yeller rewarded? WTF ever.

I watched about 1.5 episodes this season and I'm done. The end of last year pretty much wiped me out with Tanna the Terrible grating on my nerves. The Apprentice's biggest problems is TRUMP'S overexposure. Martha has nothing to do with it, IMO. I might actually watch her show if I ever remembered that it was on.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--sometimes it's best to accept when an idea has run its course and The Apprentice has. They should have kept it to a once a year thing and it might have lasted longer aka American Idol.

edited because my cyber sitter is blocking the most bizarre words: adult and hate????

10-24-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I actually started this thread long before I saw an episode of Martha's show (which sadly is just a pale clone instead of a different concept), but I pretty much agree with all your points. For me it just boils down to the loathesome-ness of the Donald, but I'll take your reasons to add to my simplistic "donald sucks" argument.

Dr Zaius 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dr%20Zaius Click to send private message to Dr%20Zaius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
I do have a question about the whole Donald sucking. Obviously from what people wrote there is a huge dissatisfaction with Donald but is that exasberated (my spell check is broke so forgive me) by all the other faults of the show. If the corporate whoring was out, the men vs. woman thing out, more interesting characters back in, would the loathesome Donald be tolerated?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "I AM!"
The Apprentice franchise needs to be retired or revamped in a big way. It was a mistake to get Martha Stewart into this too.

Can I suggest doing an Apprentice in another city; something like Real World going to different cities?

12-16-05, 05:13 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
This show is still on?!

Sigs by Tribephyl and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Who else is tired of this show?"
HistoryDetective, you always make me smile. I love your sense of humour!

--Singer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •