The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sheplu 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
Rebecca was pretty so nobody cared that she failed the last task. Randal said she was not ready and after he won he did not change his mind.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat eve... Armandless 12-16-05 1
   RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat eve... sheplu 12-16-05 3
 RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat eve... Saiga 12-16-05 2
   RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat eve... sheplu 12-16-05 4
       RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat eve... Saiga 12-16-05 5
           RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat eve... sheplu 12-16-05 6
               RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat eve... Saiga 12-16-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Armandless 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Armandless Click to send private message to Armandless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
That's the comment of an IDIOT.

Rebecca had a tough decision to make. If she HAD pushed the charity aspect, Trump very well MIGHT have held it against her for NOT respecting the wishes of the client. He SPECIFICALLY set it up in the beginning of the task that it was a YAHOO event. Yahoo has egg on their faces for those idiots representing them and insisting it was NOT an event to raise money. That was unfair to Rebecca and was a damned if she and damned if she didn't situation. What if she HAD pushed to raise money and the Yahoo people got VERY upset with it. Trump COULD have pulled the Yahoo people into the boardroom to ask how it went and they might have lambasted Rebecca's team for NOT respecting their wishes to not push their best clients for money. It COULD have gone another way and Rebecca had to make a decision. She had to try to think how Trump would have judged it and if you WATCHED the show and actually paid ATTENTION, you mental midget, you would have seen that Trump ALWAYS said "you have the satisfy the client" and he made it clear in the beginning of the task that it was a YAHOO event. They sponsored it and it was ONLY including the YAHOO clients. It wasn't an open charity event. It was a CLOSED Yahoo event. It never EVER should have been the charity event that was part of the final challenge. I hope Yahoo FIRES the idiots who made them seem like a heartless corporation that didn't care about Pediatric Aids.

As for the person who wrote this post, this wasn't about beauty. Although I'm guessing this post was written by one seriously bitter F-Ugly person. Don't be a hater towards the beautiful just because you've been held back by your nasty looks. It's survival of the fittest in this world, honey. And the beautiful have an edge over the ugly EVERY time. I mean, when's the last time Trump married a fat pock faced old matron?

The point is NOT whether Randal deserved it. He clearly did. The point was that Randal stabbed a friend a teammate in the BACK. Trump and Carolyne and George clearly liked and wanted Rebecca. If Randal had ANY class whatsoever, he would have said "Mr. Trump, if I can maintain the position of the winner of the Apprentice competition, then you should DEFINITELY hire her!" Trump could have easily named Randal as The Apprentice in name and title and still given Rebecca the job that he CLEARLY had planned for her.

12-16-05, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
Please. She was responsible for the loss. She ignored one client.

My point is if it was not for her "edge" as you put it she would have been called on the loss.

Saiga 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Saiga Click to send private message to Saiga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
That's patently ridiculous. You presume to assume everyone's motives for being either in favor of Rebecca or in favor of a double hiring, and obviously there is no way you can accurately speak for everyone. Or, in fact, anyone but yourself. Rebecca has her fans, perhaps not as numerous as Randel's (though after tonight, that may have changed) and some how I severely doubt every single one of them wanted her to win because they think she is pretty.

12-16-05, 05:48 AM (EST)
4. "RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
I believe the game is to successfly complete the task. She failed! One client was ignored by her. She was worried about what one client feared. Randal was correct when he said she was not ready

12-16-05, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Saiga Click to send private message to Saiga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
Rebecca failed? I disagree. Yahoo donated a very handsome amount to the charity; in fact they probably donated more to each of the two charities, than what Randal's project made. And I think that pretty much is a huge win for Rebecca, because if she hadn't performed well, Yahoo might not have made any donation whatsoever. And that doesn't even take into account how much money was sent in to Rebecca's client by those that attended the event, because there is simply no way for us to know that. So your statement that Rebecca failed is highly questionable.

12-16-05, 06:15 AM (EST)
6. "RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 06:16 AM (EST)

Yahoo donated because DT challenged them. Also Yahoo gave 50% to Randals charity. Rebecca had a place for the donations on the way out of the event. "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" is still true.

12-16-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: If Rebecca were ugly or fat everyone would agree with Randal"
I don't recall Trump challenging Yahoo. I'll have to re-watch that part.

However, Rebecca ceded to the wishes of Yahoo in the first place. Had she not, it is entirely possible Yahoo would have been upset at the entire thing and donated nothing tonight. And remember, unlike previous projects, this one did not fully conclude (and the board room is the conclusion to the tasks) until last night, which means that Rebecca would have been completely justified in arguing (had she tried) that the numbers should be adjusted before Trump makes his decision. I'm not saying Trump would have or should have gone for it, but Rebecca could certainly try to argue it, if the issue came up again. Unfortunately for her, very little about the tasks were brought up live last night, and when george was about to bring some of it up, he was cut off because they had to go to break.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •