The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randall's Fault or Trump's?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Northernlight 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Northernlight Click to send private message to Northernlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randall's Fault or Trump's?"
At first I was very disappointed in Randall, and to some degree, I still am. But in reality, wasn't it Trump's mistake? If he had looked at them both and said "Randall, Rebeccaa, you're BOTH hired, then both of them would have been happy and not have felt that they were robbed because each of them would probably have felt grateful, knowing that if it hadn't been BOTH, it might have been THE OTHER ONE. Trump was firing people in pairs, in groups... he was all over the place this season, breaking all the "rules." And if he wanted two people to be his Apprentice, he could have done that too. In my opinion, it was his fault for putting Randall on the spot. Trump should have made the decision, then neither Randall or Rebecca would have known which one Trump would have chosen had he only chosen one.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randall's Fault or Trump's? singer 12-16-05 1
   RE: Randall's Fault or Trump's? kellies11 12-16-05 2
 RE: Randall's Fault or Trump's? gorudygo 12-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randall's Fault or Trump's?"
"In my opinion, it was his fault for putting Randall on the spot."

In total agreement, Northernlight.

--Singer

kellies11 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellies11 Click to send private message to kellies11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randall's Fault or Trump's?"
Yup, Trump's the winner here. Randall would look weak to many if he agreed to hire Rebecca either way he loses. Trump wins, great ratings for the show - lots of talk and controversy. Shame on Trump for using Randall for ratings.

gorudygo 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gorudygo Click to send private message to gorudygo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Randall's Fault or Trump's?"
I fully agree that DT tried to make a huge grandstand play, and it backfired on him. There was no reason to put Randall on the spot like that, in front of millions of viewers. And, there is no reason why DT can't hire Rebecca in some capacity anyway.

As any lawyer will tell you, "Never ask a question unless you are sure of the answer." DT simply guessed wrong, and made a huge a$$ of himself in the process.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •