The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-05, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
Trump getting TRUMPED! was the highlight of the night for me. But there were other moments that made me go WOO-HOO such as:

Randle turning to look at the candidates and saying, "Everyone who thinks I should be the SOLE apprentice, stand up!" Then, practically everyone (except, of course, the Incompetent Friend) standing. And what made it even more precious was that the cameramen did not light up that part of the stage. You could only see outlines -- but baby, it was not only enough, it was priceless!
WOO-HOO!

What were your WOO-HOO moments?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... jbeans 12-17-05 1
   RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... lrlr1 12-17-05 5
 RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... i_hate_alla 12-17-05 2
   RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... lrlr1 12-17-05 3
       RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... DooWahDitty 12-17-05 4
           RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... lrlr1 12-17-05 6
               RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... lrlr1 12-18-05 7
                   RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... BriarRosie 12-18-05 8
                       RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... lrlr1 12-18-05 9
       RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... i_hate_alla 12-18-05 10
           RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... lrlr1 12-18-05 12
 Vindictive, a very ugly character f... Pez 12-18-05 11
   RE: Vindictive, a very ugly charact... Juni 12-18-05 13
       RE: Vindictive, a very ugly charact... DooWahDitty 12-18-05 14
           RE: Vindictive, a very ugly charact... Pez 12-19-05 16
 RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made ... lrlr1 12-18-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbeans 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbeans Click to send private message to jbeans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
I like when Allah told the whiny self important silver spoon baby (aka Rebecca) off. And when Randal stood by his words, and told DT AGAIN not hire whiny becky.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-17-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-05 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

>I like when Allah told the
>whiny self important silver spoon
>baby (aka Rebecca) off.

Ah, jbeans, do you perchance refer to when DT, hoping to garner SOME support for the baby who milked the boo-boo on her ankle for 10 weeks, asked Alla what she thought of the Final 2 candidates? Was it when Alla replied: "Rebecca isn't even in the same LEAGUE as Randal!"?

Another precious moment that makes you want to go WOO-HOO!!!!

i_hate_alla 20 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail i_hate_alla Click to send private message to i_hate_alla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
I'm not sure why you thought it was "precious" that they did not light up that part of the stage if you're *so* for Randal. Wouldn't have been better if they showed who stood up? Doesn't make sense.

Rebecca is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-17-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
>I'm not sure why you thought
>it was "precious" that they
>did not light up that
>part of the stage if
>you're *so* for Randal.

It was 'precious' because it was another example of even when DT & Co. tried to CHEAT to make Rebecca win, they were THWARTED!! WOO-HOO111

>Wouldn't have been better if
>they showed who stood up?
> Doesn't make sense.
>
>Rebecca is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest what? LOSER? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-17-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
ummm, someone said on another thread that DT acted on Extra yesterday as though he were disappointed not to have hired Rebecca for the SECOND job.

12-17-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
>ummm, someone said on another thread
>that DT acted on Extra
>yesterday as though he were
>disappointed not to have hired
>Rebecca for the SECOND job.
>
>
Why thank you DooWah for validating what I've been saying for 1) 2 weeks - that DT's BIG Surprise was joint apprentii, and 2) since Thursday - Trump got TRUMPED when Randal turned out not to be the malleable Uncle Tom he and the minority of posters thought he was, and refused to be MANIPULATED into carrying the LOSER over the finish line with him!

Another WOO-HOO moment brought to you by DooWahDitty!
WOO-HOO!!!!!

12-18-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
I am disappointed! No one brought up my 2nd favorite WOO-HOO moment. Oh well, I guess this is one of those times when a poster has to do what a poster has to do.

Trump: If you were me, would you hire Rebecca?

Randal: This show is called the Apprentice, NOT The Apprentii!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
When I saw Randall respond that there should be a single
apprentice, my thought was,

"I thought this show was called "The Apprentice", not
"The Seasoned Veteran".

Lori

I thought Randall could have been a bigger man about it.

12-18-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
>When I saw Randall respond that
>there should be a single
>
>apprentice, my thought was,
>
>"I thought this show was called
>"The Apprentice", not
>"The Seasoned Veteran".
>
>Lori

That was a WOO-HOO moment?

i_hate_alla 20 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail i_hate_alla Click to send private message to i_hate_alla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
That makes no sense. How on God's green earth could DT & Co. CHEAT to *make* Rebecca win by darkening the stage, only to be THWARTED? Not a woo-hoo moment. Sorry.

12-18-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
>That makes no sense. How
>on God's green earth could
>DT & Co. CHEAT to
>*make* Rebecca win by darkening
>the stage, only to be
>THWARTED? Not a woo-hoo
>moment. Sorry.

Was for me! WOO-HOO!

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Vindictive, a very ugly character flaw"
>I like when Allah told the
>whiny self important silver spoon
>baby (aka Rebecca) off. And
>when Randal stood by his
>words, and told DT AGAIN
>not hire whiny becky.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Rebecca does not come from a family of wealth, power or influence. This silver spoon idea could not be further from the truth. Everything that Rebecca has accomplished in her short life she has done on her own.

After Randal watched the previous episodes with his family and friends he apparently developed much distain for Rebecca and the comments that she made about him during the boardroom scenes. The true person at the core of Randal was exposed.

As a former fan of Randal and Alla I am disappointed with their apparent lack of compassion. They both seemed very vindictive, a very ugly character flaw.

Juni 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juni Click to send private message to Juni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vindictive, a very ugly character flaw"
I would not call anything on the finale as a "WOO HOO" moment as I define that as a moment of extraordinary beauty that is well-deserved.

Quite frankly, I was shocked and saddened when Randal came across on screen in the *live* Apprentice IV finale as uncharacteristically cold and selfish. I am disappointed in Randal's conduct on the finale and I liked him so much prior...

My take on Randal's negative behavior is that he must have taken a lot of verbal abuse from fellow colleagues, friends and others in his community for his "niceness" on the show, and that they goaded him to show at the *live* finale, his competitiveness and "toughness" -- a quality which Trump consistently hammers about through much of the Apprentice episodes and which Trump apparently believes is absolutely necessary to transact business (especially in NYC). Sadly, I agree w/Trump on this.

P.S. I did not like Alla since she first trampled on a crying Felicia in the boardroom and asserted that she "looks down on depressed people." Alla's coldheartedness reminds me of someone who continuously experienced tremendous injustice, cruelty and trauma in her life. My hope for Alla is that she had developed this coldness as a self-defense mechanism to cope with the world, that it was not inate/genetic, and that the trait is not permanent.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-18-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vindictive, a very ugly character flaw"
OK now, I'm a really really nice person I really am, but I just do not see where Randal was a b@stard at the end.

I tuned in for the last 5 mins. to see what all the screeching on the live RTVW thread was about, and I just don't see it. Still don't. To tell the truth, I thought it was a rather bland moment, and I was disappointed. I thought I was going to see a real b@stard in action from what I had been reading. I don't even know why this is still being discussed!

Sigpic by Seana

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-05, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vindictive, a very ugly character flaw"
It seemed like Randal went into the last episode with some sort of grudge against Rebecca. I had to hit the instant replay on my Tivo because I could not believe that he did not even greet her when he entered the room and stood next to her in the finale. He seemed like such a gentleman during the regular season.

12-18-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Thurs. Night Moments that made me go WOO-HOO!"
The question posed is: Why are people still discussing this?

IMO, some people did not really believe Randal was a gentleman; they really thought he was an Uncle Tom. They became hurt and their vindictive juices flowed when 'their' Uncle Tom turned out to not only be tough enough for New York, but tough enough to trump the Trumpmeister.

Another WOO-HOO moment!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •