The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boucott The Apprentice (Bet this gets deleted)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Honsolo 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-12, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Honsolo Click to send private message to Honsolo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boucott The Apprentice (Bet this gets deleted)"
When The Apprentice first came out I wanted to be a part of it so bad. I went to great lengths to send in a video that would get me accepted. Well that didn’t happen. After seeing it the first time I was so glad I wasn’t chosen. Donald and the Apprentice program brings out the worst in good people. It tries to teach people that being shroud, heartless and cut throat will make you successful. Donald Trump personifies everything we hate about the rich and privileged. Our country is falling apart because people like Donald have taken advantage to a point the system has broken.

I started a heating company with $2,000 and a contractors license. In three years it was worth $500K. I lost it all overnight when the economy bit the dust. It didn’t die because of any fault of mine and the government didn’t come in a bale me out. However I can say I did it honestly, all the way. I never misled, lied or took advantage of anyone. If this is what I have to do to be successful, if following Donald’s lead will make me rich, I would rather be poor. I will not sell my principles or integrity for any amount of money. I am so tired of seeing good hearted people being forced to be bad things to win a stupid challenge.

I have to say Ivanka Trump is an insanely good looking young lady. It’s a shame she has the corrupt teaching of a heartless man in her personality. She will have the true beauty she could have had.

We should boycott the Apprentice and show Donald what we think of the greedy who have destroyed our country and also let him know not to run for president. We have enough crooks in the government now.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet... Mattyboy 04-02-12 1
   RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet... Honsolo 04-04-12 4
   RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet... Agman2 01-13-16 6
 RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet... vegetablebeef 04-03-12 2
   RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet... qwertypie 04-03-12 3
   Shill in My Book is Dayana CSHS79 04-07-12 5
       RE: Shill in My Book is Dayana Agman2 01-14-16 7
 RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet... Agman2 02-26-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mattyboy 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-12, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mattyboy Click to send private message to Mattyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet this gets deleted)"
Okay, first off, it's a reality show. Very little of what happens on reality shows is actually real. They do all kinds of stuff to create drama and to generate ratings.

Secondly, the Apprentice has nothing to do with anything going on in our country/government/washington DC. Again. it's a silly tv show. one I happen to enjoy, but a silly tv show nonetheless.

And finally, Trump thinks he can buy his way into the white house. yeah, that aint happening.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Honsolo 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-12, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Honsolo Click to send private message to Honsolo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet this gets deleted)"
I fully understand how reality shows work. My problem isn't with the show so much as Donald uses it as a platform to peddle his cutthroat business ethic. Read his book "The art of the deal" you will see he has made a living off deception and void of any integrity. He constantly gloats about how he takes advantage of people as if it's a badge of honer. We need to see less of his kind in the public eye. The Apprentice show isn't the reason our country has problems. It's the type of ethics the show tries to glorify. Remember when Donald had Piers Morgan and Trace Atkins in the final show. Donald even said it was the good against the bad. Piers is an arrogant, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, condescending, pompous a**. While Trace is an honest, straight up, good old boy. Donald chose Piers because he is so ruthless. We glorify this type of ethics as if its an honer. We bow down and show respect to the corrupt and then we can't understand why our country is falling apart. Every society that's fallen before us has fallen because greed and corruption has over taken it's leaders. If it's true that history repeats it's self, were screwed. However we did it to our self's by honoring this type of leader.

Agman2 2119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-13-16, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet this gets deleted)"
I'm from the future and I'm here to tell you that scary as it is, I'm afraid it might happen!!!!!

vegetablebeef 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-12, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vegetablebeef Click to send private message to vegetablebeef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet this gets deleted)"
Every season there's a shill or plant who works for the show and who is there to sabotage whichever team the shows producers have decided will lose that week. This season's plant is Aubrey. All the ideas she comes up with during the creative process were written by the writers of the show well in advance of the filming of the show. She then uses these ideas and her big mouth to dominate the creative process before anyone else has a chance to have a thought enter their head. This week the men's team was supposed to lose, but due to Arsenio's display of passion and his intelligence to recognize Aubrey for what she really is, Donald was forced to make the women's team the loser for the week instead.

It's works like this every season. If you want to know who the sabatoger for the season is, then just look out for a loud mouth who has all the answers, a person that acts diabolical and has supreme confidence and who gets a lot of camera time away from the other members of the show, and they always talk bad about people behind their backs and who acts like they know everything already. Because they do. They already know the outcome of the show; they know they're not going home until near the end, because they've read the script. When you spot this person, you can be certain that they aren't leaving the show anytime soon.

Thank you Arsenio for derailing the train. There's nothing more entertaining than watching the people who think they have it all figured out realize that they don't have it all figured out. They thought Arsenio was a push-over who would be easily manipulated into doing what they wanted. They were wrong. And now they're scrambling to re-write the script. Now their asking themselves "How do we get rid of Arsenio without making ourselves look like asses?", and I suspect that they'll fail to come up with a good answer and will just have to bend over and show the world what they really are. Not that it will matter much, as most of the viewers of this show are too stupid to figure out what's really going on.

Well done, Arsenio! Thank you for making a predictable show slightly less predictable.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-12, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet this gets deleted)"
Welcome VegetableBeef to the boards! Stick around and enjoy the snark.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-12, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Shill in My Book is Dayana"
Aubrey isn't the only loudmouth on the show, don't forget Lisa Lampenelli. Although to Lisa's credit, she has a brain to back up that mouth. IMHO, the shill is Dayana since the only thing she has contributed to the show is a plug for the Miss Universe contest as well as bringing in models to various tasks. She won't win but The Donald will keep her close to the very end, after all The Miss Universe contest is his baby.

01-14-16, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Shill in My Book is Dayana"
Please, don't get me started on Lisa. I think she was(is)brainless. I like it when she keeps talking, that way I know what she's not thinking. Just my humble opinion

02-26-16, 11:53 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Boucott The Apprentice (Bet this gets deleted)"
*alerted!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •