The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paris Illton"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

world of disgust 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail world%20of%20disgust Click to send private message to world%20of%20disgust Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paris Illton"
Is it just me, or does Paris look like she is in the wasting syndrome stages of advanced HIV disease?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paris Illton greenmonstah 04-13-04 1
 RE: Paris Illton GinaVendetti 07-28-04 2
 RE: Paris Illton Pepito 07-29-04 3
   RE: Paris Illton reversehalo 07-31-04 4
       RE: Paris Illton lapinguina4 08-05-04 5
       RE: Paris Illton freebee 07-17-05 15
           RE: Paris Illton tvjunkie36 08-04-05 17
   RE: Paris Illton Shawn0734 08-11-05 19
 RE: Paris Illton seahorse 08-31-04 6
   RE: Paris Illton ilovethesimplelife3 01-01-05 7
 RE: Paris Illton rizzlauser 01-27-05 8
   RE: Paris Illton shelby6n 04-07-05 9
 RE: Paris Illton dadysprnces 04-22-05 10
   RE: Paris Illton Bebo 04-24-05 11
 RE: Paris Illton machell 05-25-05 12
   DO NOT BASH OTHER POSTERS Bebo 05-26-05 13
 RE: Paris Illton goldie1000 07-12-05 14
   RE: Paris Illton Fox41 08-10-05 18
       RE: Paris Illton-reply to Fox 41 co... goldie1000 08-14-05 21
 RE: Paris Illton tvjunkie36 08-04-05 16
   RE: Paris Illton Shawn0734 08-12-05 20
       RE: Paris Illton Anja 09-25-05 22
           RE: Paris Illton goldie1000 09-26-05 23
 RE: Paris Illton rachell 04-02-06 24
   WARNING - rachell Bebo 04-03-06 25
 RE: Paris Illton AsHleYluVspAriS 04-10-06 26
   RE: Paris Illton AsHleYluVspAriS 04-10-06 27
 RE: Paris Illton myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 28
 just you vanessaisalwaysright 12-26-06 29
 RE: Paris Illton redheaded_milf25 07-19-07 30
   WARNING Bebo 07-19-07 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paris Illton"
Is it just me, or is this not the least bit funny?

<---- Not Politcally Correct but likes High Brow Bashing

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GinaVendetti 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GinaVendetti Click to send private message to GinaVendetti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paris Illton"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-04 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

Thats harsh what you said about Paris.Shes pretty.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paris Illton"
No, she's not sick, that's what skinny people look like...

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-31-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paris Illton"
I think Paris looks good, not too "see every bone" skinny. Thier are some naturally thin women out there. She could stand to wear some better fitting clothes though. The blur on the crack is beyound gross.

lapinguina4 295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-05-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lapinguina4 Click to send private message to lapinguina4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paris Illton"
Paris is sickly skinny.

La Pinguina Loca

freebee 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freebee Click to send private message to freebee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Paris Illton"
umm actually you CAN see every rib, every bone in her body

I think saying she looks like she has AIDS is an insult to people who do have AIDS, they dont look nearly as bad as that.

tvjunkie36 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Paris Illton"
>umm actually you CAN see every
>rib, every bone in her
>body
>
>I think saying she looks like
>she has AIDS is an
>insult to people who do
>have AIDS, they dont look
>nearly as bad as that.
>

LOL.....GREAT answer!!!!!

Shawn0734 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shawn0734 Click to send private message to Shawn0734 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Paris Illton"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

No... I know lots of people who are skinny and no one looks like that. She does look like she is fighting HIV. No matter how skinny you are, ur suppose to look healthy. She just looks scary. Her face is way too boney also. And i have never seen her active, her eyes are like half way shut and she talks like shes really tired too.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paris Illton"
I think Paris needs to gain a little weight.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ilovethesimplelife3 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovethesimplelife3 Click to send private message to ilovethesimplelife3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paris Illton"
I think her body is perfect for what she is.... a model.

rizzlauser 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rizzlauser Click to send private message to rizzlauser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paris Illton"
after watching the show tonight
i have to say she's lookingbetter then ever with the few extra pounds, shes making the effort BENICE shes naturally thin

shelby6n 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelby6n Click to send private message to shelby6n Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Paris Illton"
Paris and Nicole are gorgeously thin. They can wear anything and look so great. They are truly modelesque and beautiful. I think people are jealous when they talk about them unfavorable, but I do hate Paris's extensions. I've seen her in her normal hair. It looks great. I don't know why she wants that freaky hair look. Or, someone should do a better job on her hair, if she wants to look REALLY beautiful. I love the make-up on both of them, it is so natural. They don't look too skinny or slutty, they can wear what most girls can't!

dadysprnces 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dadysprnces Click to send private message to dadysprnces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Paris Illton"
That's rude, I hope you never get HIV

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Paris Illton"
Please read the community guidelines. Bashing other posters is not allowed.

machell 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail machell Click to send private message to machell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Paris Illton"
Do you know how that sounds, thats dumb you cant just look at someone and tell they have aids anyone knows that if that was the case alot of people wouldnt have the diease. did school teach you anything! Your just jealous because she is hot!!!

05-26-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "DO NOT BASH OTHER POSTERS"
Please read and comply with our community guidelines. You're welcome to disagree with another poster's opinion, but attacking them personally is not permitted on these forums.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-12-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Paris Illton"

Trust me if Paris had HIV she would not look as good as she does. That is a rediculous statement.

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Paris Illton"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-05 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

>
>"Trust me if Paris had HIV
>she would not look as
>good as she does.
>That is a rediculous statement."

There are thousands of people walking around who are HIV positive & they don't even know it. HIV/AIDS doesn't care what color you are, how rich you are, or who your Daddy is. The bottom line is ... You CAN NOT tell if a person is HIV positive just by looking at them. Just because you look healthy doesn't mean that you are healthy. Famous, sexy, beautiful, & rich people get HIV too. I don't know what lie this society has been told, but HIV/AIDS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE.

08-14-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Paris Illton-reply to Fox 41 comments"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-05 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

I see your point and you are right, that the disease does not discriminate yes. And you cannot always tell by looking at someone.

But in the initial post the person states that "she looks
like she has advanced stages of HIV".

I work for a doctor, and of all the patients we have with Advanced stages of HIV - they do not look as good as Paris - none of them. Most are sickly looking, at that particular point, I am not comparing this to the average citizen, or anyone else, just Paris in particular.

Paris looks way to healthy for ADVANCED STAGES.
Now, that is at our office and we treat 37 patients, with advanced stages, and none even come close to looking as good as her. Good complexion, good colouring, whites of eyes perfect, energy level etc..

I am not sure about other offices ?
I am refering to the patients we work with.
The only thing that I see in common with Paris and advanced HIV is the weight loss.
Next time I will be more specific.
We are discussing Paris in particular.

tvjunkie36 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Paris Illton"
>Is it just me, or does
>Paris look like she is
>in the wasting syndrome stages
>of advanced HIV disease?

YES it dose,she is so dirty and has been around the block so many times,it would not suprise me!!!!!

Shawn0734 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shawn0734 Click to send private message to Shawn0734 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Paris Illton"
No... I know lots of people who are skinny and no one looks like that. She does look like she is fighting HIV. No matter how skinny you are, ur suppose to look healthy. She just looks scary. Her face is way too boney also. And i have never seen her active, her eyes are like half way shut and she talks like shes really tired too.

Anja 28 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anja Click to send private message to Anja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Paris Illton"
she
>talks like shes really tired
>too.

She's probably on drugs.

09-26-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Paris Illton"
Most definitely !
And that would also explain the skinnyness.
I thought, more than a few times that her and Nicole were acting like they were on drugs.
And their eyes were very glossy....

rachell 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-02-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachell Click to send private message to rachell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Paris Illton"

i love paris hilton i dont think shes too 'skinny' at all i mean if you comparre her to other celebs shes problly counted as normal. and i read that someone said paris is 85 pounds but its really NICOLE that is you got that mixed up...ive seen many of paris's pix and how she poses paris hilton may be thin but she eats....seriously paris exercises and she DOES have a butt and she does have boobs, those two parts of her body are a decent size for her gorgeous bod. i dont get why people dont like paris, everytime i read something about her they always make rude jokes, but you knoe what everyone makes mistakes and that sex tape that her and rick soloman were in....you knoe what that bastard tricked her into signing that she never thought her bf would do something so DIRTy before the sex tape incident everyone didnt really mind her and say all that bs but now people are jealous, paris has about 4 rivals in the celb industry which means shes got a lot more friends than erryone else in this celeb indusrty,

i think paris and nicole should become friends again too...i like em' both

just wanted to help an heriess out,,

04-03-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
25. "WARNING - rachell "
Please read our community guidelines. It is against our rules to post the same message multiple times. The thread you started where you posted this message a third time has been removed.

AsHleYluVspAriS 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AsHleYluVspAriS Click to send private message to AsHleYluVspAriS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Paris Illton"
Dont talk about paris!!! She's gorgus the way she is!!!!

AsHleYluVspAriS 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AsHleYluVspAriS Click to send private message to AsHleYluVspAriS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Paris Illton"
>Dont talk about paris!!! She's gorgus
>the way she is!!!!

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Paris Illton"
i myself think she looks healthy and not scrawny wat so ever since i (im around freinds rite?) was a battiling anorexic myself for a long time think shez not falling into the sexy deathly skinny hype that i was dragged into! like i think sum1 said earlier. i think shez healthy and strong.

ps(please do not judge me on my past condition lol thanx)

vanessaisalwaysright 22 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-06, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vanessaisalwaysright Click to send private message to vanessaisalwaysright Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "just you"
uhhhh ok ur weird

redheaded_milf25 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_milf25 Click to send private message to redheaded_milf25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Paris Illton"
Paris Hilton is perfect and you suck!!!

07-19-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
31. "WARNING"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we allow posters to make positive and negative comments about shows and their participants, bashing other posters is not permitted here.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •