The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Have we been punk'd?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

pegleg 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegleg Click to send private message to pegleg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Have we been punk'd?"
When I saw this, it made me think if Paris & Nicole thought this little scam up, they are brilliant!! Read on.

Paris Hilton, shown here at Diddy's white party where, if I am understanding this correctly, she broke up with Stavros via text message despite both being in the same f-ing place, may have been swindling us all with this whole Nicole Richie feud.

Okay, I'm dealing with too many Hiltonaches at once. ##### the Stav Infection, lets just tackle this whole Richie thing being a lie. As Paris alluded to months ago, the end of this season of The Simple Life ends in a twist. As today's Scoop says:

The feuding best friends were forced to exchange words on the season finale of “The Simple Life: ‘Til Death Do Us Part,” reports In Touch Weekly. “Nicole, we have to talk,” Hilton says to Richie in the August 13 episode. “This has got to stop.” Then the screen fades to black. Now some are speculating that the two-year feud was little more than a publicity stunt to give the “reality show” a plot twist.

Considering she couldn't even shock us by describing the sexual exploits she engages in nightly with her personal zoo, the only real option for the finale is this reconciliation with Nicole. Now, we all know that their friendship died when Nicole "knew what she did," but what this theory presupposes is, what if what Nicole knew was that she did nothing except agree to the stunt.

If those two sneaky biatches start being seen together next week, we've all been Punk'd.

Okay, I think we've been punk'd!!! Any questions?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Have we been punk'd? trash_couture 08-14-06 1
 RE: Have we been punk'd? jrbenson 08-23-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trash_couture 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trash_couture Click to send private message to trash_couture Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Have we been punk'd?"
I haven't a clue, all I know is how pissed I am.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jrbenson 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jrbenson Click to send private message to jrbenson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Have we been punk'd?"
I've been positive that they have been working everybody all along. It was a brilliant way to drum up new interest for a show that people were getting tired of. Not me, I could watch this show for the next thirty six years, but the public was getting bored. So, stage a rivalry! I thought that was what was going on from the beginning. Now, after the season has played out, how could n e one have any other take on the situation?

JR
http://www.jrbenson.com

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •