The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
I read somewhere that Paris and Nicole are friends again and doing another season of The Simple Life together. I am sure that Paris realized she couldnt carry the show herself and Nicole was too funny and carried that lame show. I would hate to just watch Paris Hilton. I also heard that she isn't with her Greek shipping heir fiance anymore....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again... DonnaLynn 07-29-05 1
   RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again... sammyboy22 07-29-05 2
       RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again... DonnaLynn 07-30-05 3
   RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again... willlangley 10-10-06 5
       RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again... Snidget 10-10-06 6
 RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again... usherfan_07 07-17-06 4
 RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again... Paris_Nicole BFFL 10-12-06 7
 RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again... VerseMaster 12-04-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
Not sure where you heard that, but this is the latest. According to People Magazine "Both girls have been picked up whether they like it or not." I have seen nothing that says they are friends again so that should make this next season better than the last one.

Also, BOTH Paris and Nicole are still engaged and in the planning stages of their weddings. According to People on-line, the new show "may" show that aspect. They haven't officially decided yet...

After season 2 this show lost it's zest IMO. I would really like to see the next one be much better than last season...

--Donna :~)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
I don't really care about them being friends or not. And, if they hate each other through next season while they are filming that would be awesome to watch and see how it goes. I really think that Nicole Richie is the definite funnier and more likable person of the two. I am glad she is going to be on it and not that dumb@ss Kimberly Stewart. I might watch it. We will have to see...

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-30-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
I agree. Nicole is what makes the show funny to watch. If she weren't on, I wouldn't even give it a try. I just hope that it's better than last season because I stopped watching about 1/2 way through because I couldn't stand it...

Rod Stewarts daughter would be a horrible choice for this show... It will be interesting to see how this works out. Paris is such a spoiled brat that I wonder what she'll do. Maybe she'll just pay for a breach of contract. Lord knows she has enough money...

--Donna :~)

willlangley 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willlangley Click to send private message to willlangley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
they are friends again!! see them together here 2 nights ago...eating dinner and spending the night at paris' house.

http://www.eonline.com/thevine/player.jsp

it's like the 3rd or 4th one down.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
here is another article where you don't have to scroll around http://ja.tmz.com/2006/10/09/truce-between-paris-and-nicole/

Poor girls can't even have a meal in peace. No wonder they are so skinny

usherfan_07 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail usherfan_07 Click to send private message to usherfan_07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
hey can u tell me were u found that paris and nicle are friends again i realling lookin 4 ward to the next season

Paris_Nicole BFFL 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Paris_Nicole%20BFFL Click to send private message to Paris_Nicole%20BFFL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
Hia x they are friends again if you go on E! entertainment and on the Vine theres videos with them on shopin & things ! just to let every1 no ! lyl xx Paris_Nicole BFFL xx

VerseMaster 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerseMaster Click to send private message to VerseMaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paris and Nicole, Friends Again!!!!"
Yes Paris and Nicole have made up as friends
and Nicole has even gained some weight
and hopefully before the new season begins
she will put some more food on her plate!

http://www.intelrap.com/paris.html

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •