The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

sany4u 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sany4u Click to send private message to sany4u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicole"
I think Nicole makes that show. She makes it funny if paris was the only one on that show i wouldnt watch it. they should put Nicole first cause she is GREAT!!! I love that #####....lol
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nicole whitehouse 08-10-06 1
   RE: Nicole sunrazor 08-14-06 2
 RE: Nicole thatshot12 08-18-06 3
 RE: Nicole Madigan 08-30-06 4
 RE: Nicole livsforluv 08-30-06 5
 RE: Nicole xoxjayyxox 09-05-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whitehouse 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whitehouse Click to send private message to whitehouse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nicole"
You are right. I watch the simple life just for Nicole. When Paris comes on I trun the channel.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nicole"
Ohh yeah!! Nicole definatly makes the show rock!! But, it would not be the same without Paris!

thatshot12 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thatshot12 Click to send private message to thatshot12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicole"
i actually like paris and nicole but nicole is funny and so is paris

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nicole"
Nicole TOTALLY makes the show! She is so quick-witted and original - you never know what she's going to do! With paris, you can almost see the hamster turning the wheel in that Fem-bot's head. She always makes the obvious, contrived choices and doesn't have an ounce of originality in her!

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nicole"
She is great on the show, but umm have you seen her lately. She looks awful. I think she needs to gain at least 20 pounds.

xoxjayyxox 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xoxjayyxox Click to send private message to xoxjayyxox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nicole"
Yes!!! Nicole defenetaly makes the show. She's hilarious!!!! I used to like Paris in the 1st 3 seasons of the simple life but not anymore. Ever since what happened between the two of them....i lost alot of respect 4 Paris. Anyway I love Nicole Richie and I totally take her side. If they ever make a simple life season without nicole in it...i wont watch it!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •