The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FOX cancels "The Simple Life""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-14-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FOX cancels "The Simple Life""

The bad news is, another network may pick it up.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 E! picks up The Simple Life 4 choochoo 11-28-05 1
   RE: E! picks up The Simple Life 4 MarloCoyle 04-09-06 2
       RE: E! picks up The Simple Life 4 Flex_appeal2000 04-10-06 3
   RE: E! picks up The Simple Life 4 agman 05-06-07 12
 RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life" dtester3376 04-25-06 4
   WARNING - dtester3376 Bebo 04-25-06 5
       RE: WARNING - dtester3376 Agman2 02-05-16 13
   RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life" nique1281 04-28-06 6
       RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life" Saskia 05-16-06 7
   RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life" Agman2 02-05-16 14
 RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life" luna21 05-19-06 8
   RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life" Irishbear0987 05-21-06 9
       RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life" Agman2 02-05-16 16
 your retarded vanessaisalwaysright 12-24-06 10
   WARNING Bebo 12-29-06 11
       RE: WARNING Agman2 02-05-16 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "E! picks up The Simple Life 4"
Read all about it!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20051128/en_tv_eo/17850

Gosh darn it!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MarloCoyle 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-09-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarloCoyle Click to send private message to MarloCoyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E! picks up The Simple Life 4"
NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH THIS S@#T ANYMORE A THEY ARE RETARDED FOR PICKING THIS WORTHLESS SHOW UP

Flex_appeal2000 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flex_appeal2000 Click to send private message to Flex_appeal2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E! picks up The Simple Life 4"
Unfortunately, there are at least a couple dozen stupid shows out there that should also be canned, but they too are still on.There are some people that will watch anything, and as long as people will watch anything, they will put anything on no matter how bad, stupid, and rediculous it is. I guess simple shows for simple minds.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: E! picks up The Simple Life 4"

SNARK!!!!!!!!!love the smiley, but agree with the sentiment

dtester3376 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dtester3376 Click to send private message to dtester3376 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life""
>
>The bad news is, another network
>may pick it up.
>

I feel like you people are jealous because these beautiful girls are getting paid to act out what most people really are DUMB!!! They are very good actresses and can't wait to see their BRAND NEW SHOW!!!

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "WARNING - dtester3376"
Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Bashing other posters is not permitted on these forums.

Agman2 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-05-16, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WARNING - dtester3376"
Bebo, you handled that beautifully! Even Kidflash couldn't have said it better.

nique1281 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nique1281 Click to send private message to nique1281 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life""
Me too I love the simple life, it shows how down to earth they are.

Saskia 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Saskia Click to send private message to Saskia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life""
Kudos to Fox!!!! Beautiful, rich, yes. Good actress: no just sheer stupidity. down to earth? not even gonna go there... cause opinions are like *ssholes... everybody has one, and the right to one.

02-05-16, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life""
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-16 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

Right on Bebo, you slapped them down! bwahahahaha

luna21 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail luna21 Click to send private message to luna21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life""
First of all,..sorry fot the spelling,..my english isn't so good. i come from croatia and thank god, we don't watch the simple life and i really dont know what it is about, so this is why i came here,..to find out?! could any of U explain to me what does Paris&nicole do there?
thx

Irishbear0987 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irishbear0987 Click to send private message to Irishbear0987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life""
The Simple life is about two heiresses who are rich and famous and bitchy and spoiled. Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie go to different small towns and live with a simple family for a few weeks and people watch their stupidity. Thats about it.

02-05-16, 02:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: FOX cancels "The Simple Life""
Very good summary!

vanessaisalwaysright 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-24-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vanessaisalwaysright Click to send private message to vanessaisalwaysright Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "your retarded"
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-06 AT 00:17 AM (EST)

thats not GREAT NEWS!!! duh you must of never really watched it you must have no life and thats why you dont know what funny is

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WARNING"
Bashing other posters is not permitted here and can result in the revocation of posting privledges.

Find another site if you want to trash other posters because that behavior is not acceptable here.

02-05-16, 02:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WARNING"
Two Bebo beatdowns in the same post! I love it....!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •