The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

walmartwall 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-03, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail walmartwall Click to send private message to walmartwall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
I read in an article online of some newspaper source that Nicole Richie is doomed to become the ugly sidekick. It's true though. Not that Paris is that hot herself, she's waaayyy to skinny.

Anyway, I found http://www.cafeshops.com/uhhmmm.8839964";>this site that I thought was pretty funny (about the doomed ugly sidekic).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick perkycatz 07-23-04 1
 RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick Pepito 07-23-04 2
   RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick reversehalo 07-23-04 3
       RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick ElyseSewellsPanties 08-03-04 4
           RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick reversehalo 08-04-04 5
               RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick Loree 08-05-04 6
                   RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick reversehalo 08-05-04 7
           RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick lapinguina4 08-05-04 8
               RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick ilovethesimplelife3 01-02-05 9
                   RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick Bebo 01-03-05 10
 RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick weLUVparisNnicole01 04-14-05 11
   RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick Ricky 04-15-05 12
 Doomed, yes -- ugly, no AyaK 04-16-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

perkycatz 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail perkycatz Click to send private message to perkycatz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
i reckon paris is hot, but abit skinny..but its a pity she is abit stupid....but oh well, we can't have everything..
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-23-04, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
Nicole IS the doomed ugly sidekick. Not so much in appearance, but her actions, oh my!!

Her constant foul mouth is very unattractive. She comes across on television as a bunch of bleeps with a gray circle on her mouth. This is not attractive for her, and whatever meaning she was trying to impart with her non-cuss words is lost.

Her continuous promiscuous way of sizing up all young males is sleazy and disgusting. Her remarks about the 13 year old in Lousisana (that she'd be preggers in 6 months...) showed her overall attitude that the rest of the world was as sleazy as her. She was unable to connect with the Christian family in Texas because her only topics are sex and drugs. Who could ever take her seriously? She doesn't respect herself.

I'm sure the producers are encourage her, because it makes good show, but god, is she THAT dumb that she doesn't realize that it's at the expense of her own reputation, something that she will carry with her for the rest of her life?

And she thinks that she is working on a cd and that it's going to sell?

As you may have gathered by now, I do not respect her one iota.

She really IS the doomed ugly sidekick.

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-23-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
Pepito, I totally agree with you. Nicole's foul mouth,bad attitude and direspect are a total turnoff.

ElyseSewellsPanties 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElyseSewellsPanties Click to send private message to ElyseSewellsPanties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
Cant disagree more. Nicole is what keeps the show entertaining. Paris was the bigger star coming in, and still is, but once Simple Life has run it's course, Nicole is entertaining enough to have her own spinoff. I predict she'll be bigger then her dad when all is said and done. I also think she's pretty hot!

08-04-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
I think it all depends on what you find entertaining. I liked Nicole the first time around but this time she comes across as total low class. Her brand of "humor" is so immature and there is no shock value left in what she's doing because it's so overdone.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
The first series was amusing because it was different. But this time around it is old news. Nicole has no class and she is trying hard to be entertaining when she is really just pathetic. Paris isn't much better. If this is the way they really act when they go out in the world their parents should be ashamed.

08-05-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
I think, I hope, it's an act. Maybe they were encouraged to act over the top this time around. I don't really get it because the first one was pretty good so why not just continue with that formula.

lapinguina4 295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-05-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lapinguina4 Click to send private message to lapinguina4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
I agree. Nicole is the only one who has something to say. Paris only has one thing to say...."That's hot" I also think Nicole is hot.

La Pinguina Loca

ilovethesimplelife3 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovethesimplelife3 Click to send private message to ilovethesimplelife3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
I think Nicole is hilarious i love her kind of humor i think paris is just a follower and i still dont get if u guys hate the simple life so effing bad why are u guys even on here talkin about it?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
Welcome to the forums. Folks who post on these forums don't tend to be the type who hold up reality programming as some icon to be worshipped. We're more the bashing type, where we mock the genre and those who get their 15 minutes of fame.

For a little bit of a history lesson, the first reality site on these forums is called Survivor Blows. Add to that Big Brother Bites, The Amazing Race Sucks, and well, I think you can see that we're not the type to take the shows or their participants seriously.

weLUVparisNnicole01 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weLUVparisNnicole01 Click to send private message to weLUVparisNnicole01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
i think nicole is gourgous. she has a career and life of her own. she is engaged too. i think she is doing pretty well for the "doomed ugly sidekick."

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Doomed Ugly Sidekick"
I agree. Not to mention that she has a great sense of humor. I think she's going to be on Punk'd in the next week or so. Her fiancee set her up I believe.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Doomed, yes -- ugly, no"
Apparently Nicole wasn't ugly enough to satisfy Paris, so she booted Nicole and brought in Rod Stewart's daughter as her new sidekick for Simple Life 4. Kimberly looks a lot like her dad, and that's not a good thing.

Story: http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=3415

Pic of Paris and Kimberly (Paris is wearing the brunette wig):

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •