The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I HATE THE WAY THEY MAKE FUN OF WORKING PEOPLE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

jeanetteaw 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeanetteaw Click to send private message to jeanetteaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I HATE THE WAY THEY MAKE FUN OF WORKING PEOPLE"
I REALLY HATE THE WAY THEY POKE FUN AT JOBS AND WORKING PEOPLE. I KNOW THEY HAVE ALL THEY MONEY THEY WILL EVER NEED, BUT TO COME ON TELEVISION TO POKE FUN OF PEOPLE WHO REALLY MAKE THEIR LIVING WORKING THESE JOBS IS NOT ENTERTAINING TO ME. I READ SOMEWHERE THAT WHEN PARIS HAD HER BIRTHDAY PARTY SHE HAD SEVERAL PARTIES ALL AROUND THE WORLD. THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO ON TV AND REALLY DO SOMETHING GOOD NO "GREAT" FOR SOMEONE. NO JUST POKE FUN OF REGULAR WORKING CLASS PEOPLE. I THINK THEIR SHOW IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. SHOW ME AN EPISODE WHERE THEY REALLY HELP SOMEONE AND PUT SOME OF THEIR MONEY TO GOOD USE.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I HATE THE WAY THEY MAKE FUN OF... simplelife101 03-31-05 1
   RE: I HATE THE WAY THEY MAKE FUN OF... RichieFan01 04-02-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

simplelife101 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simplelife101 Click to send private message to simplelife101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I HATE THE WAY THEY MAKE FUN OF WORKING PEOPLE"
WELL...... i think that the Simple Life is the greatest show ever made!!! just because htey have more money than you you shouldnt hate them....and FYI Paris only had her b-day in orlando Florida at her new club Club Paris... Then she went to Disney World with her family and close friends....she is actually a very down to earth kind of girl....you should look up to her...her and nicole should be everyones role model because they are the BEST!!! In reality they have done something great for every family they have stayed with....on one episode they gave a little boy a bedroom because he didn't have one...on another episode they provided a romantic evening for a man and his wife and then they set up to old people on dates !!! They are hilarious and make the world laugh!! I love the Simple Life!!!! In the words of Paris Hilton..."It's Hott!"
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RichieFan01 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RichieFan01 Click to send private message to RichieFan01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I HATE THE WAY THEY MAKE FUN OF WORKING PEOPLE"
WELL...... i think that the Simple Life is the greatest show ever made!!! just because htey have more money than you you shouldnt hate them....and FYI Paris only had her b-day in orlando Florida at her new club Club Paris... Then she went to Disney World with her family and close friends....she is actually a very down to earth kind of girl....you should look up to her...her and nicole should be everyones role model because they are the BEST!!! In reality they have done something great for every family they have stayed with....on one episode they gave a little boy a bedroom because he didn't have one...on another episode they provided a romantic evening for a man and his wife and then they set up to old people on dates !!! They are hilarious and make the world laugh!! I love the Simple Life!!!! In the words of Paris Hilton..."It's Hott!"

Yep, I was going to say that too. They always do something nice for the families. Like, when Nicole wrote that poem for the guy to say to his wife. It was very sweet. I like the "Boo-yeah" at the end of it! *laughs*

I don't think it's really a money thing. Yes, I know, they have so much money that they probably don't even know what to spend it on all the time. I think they like to make people laugh and have people see another side of them. Before I actually watched the show, I thought that they were just two dumb blondes that were getting too much attention from the media. Little did I know...

In that one episode, I was really impressed with Nicole's little speech about her friendship with Paris and just about friendship in general. Then she started talking about religion. I was like, wow... it's obvious that she is very smart. Although she chooses not to show it all the time, her sense of humour always comes through!

Here's my opinion on the show: "Loves it!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •