The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicole Richie on Howard Stern - Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-05, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicole Richie on Howard Stern - Summary"
Nicole was on Howard Stern a little while ago. A couple of interesting things:

-Nicole plays piano, violin, and cello. She played keyboards a little bit live on the show. She wants to get into music (like her dad I guess).

- She wouldn't be specific but Howard got her to admit that she makes over $50K per Simple Life episode. Probably closer to $100K. So for 13 episodes this season she'll get aprox $1.3 million.

- She doesn't know if Paris makes more than her for Simple Life (Howard thought Paris probably gets paid more). "They don't talk about it" Nicole said.

- Nicole has not seen the Paris Hilton sex videos. But she doesn't think Paris said the "N" word as she was rumored to have done on one of the tapes.

- Nicole has lost a lot of weight. Howard got her to go on the scale, and she only weighs 97 pounds!

That's about it.

Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog is a registered trademark of Sony Music (Video) Inc.
Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the view of Underdog or Deputy Dog.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 thanks! DontGetMeStarted 02-17-05 1
   RE: thanks! Ricky 02-18-05 2
 RE: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern -... RichieFan01 04-02-05 3
   RE: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern -... Ricky 04-06-05 4
   RE: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern -... shelby6n 04-07-05 5
       RE: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern -... freebee 07-17-05 6
           Don't bash other posters Bebo 07-18-05 7
               RE: Don't bash other posters alexanderrobertson 06-25-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-17-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "thanks!"
I only get to listen to a little bit of the show -after I drop the kid at school (he is 7 so can't listen) - if I'm lucky I miss the 15 minutes of commercials and get to hear something interesting!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-18-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: thanks!"
You're not joking about the long commercials. On the days I work from home, I literally take my shower during the commercials and still don't miss any of the show !

We got a new kitten the other day. We named him Snarky.

RichieFan01 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RichieFan01 Click to send private message to RichieFan01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern - Summary"
Thanks for sharing!

I like to listen to interviews and find out things about my favourite people. I bet a lot of people didn't know those things...I think she sings too...

97 pounds? OMG, Nicole, what are you doing? Starving yourself? *shakes head* Hopefully, that's all the most she'll lose. Anymore, and she could run into some problems...hopefully, nothing will happen to our dear Nicole...

04-06-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern - Summary"
Welcome to the boards RichieFan!

Yeah, not sure how she lost all the weight. She looked a little too thin though, as thin as Paris. And I really didn't think she looked bad before.

BTW - She wasn't making a big deal out of her weight. Howard was. Howard kind of tricked her into getting on the scale. She steped off of it when she realized what it was and what was going on.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

shelby6n 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelby6n Click to send private message to shelby6n Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern - Summary"
Neither Nicole or Paris are too skinny. They look good in everything. That is the great part. How much did Nicole lose? Paris has always been thin. They look super. I think Nicole is prettier than Paris, more unique! But, I love them both. They are gorgeous and sweet!

freebee 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freebee Click to send private message to freebee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern - Summary"
you must be crazy if you dont think they're skinny, I've always been skinny and I bet eventhough Paris looks like shes taller than me, she probably still weighs less than me(which is not good because people have ripped on me for being too skinny), she literally looks like she CANT have sex because any guys ##### would break her in half

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Don't bash other posters"
You're entitled to disagree with other posters opinions, but our guidelines do not allow you to insult them while doing so.

alexanderrobertson 5 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-08, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alexanderrobertson Click to send private message to alexanderrobertson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Don't bash other posters"
I totally agree that everybody is entitled to his or her opinion ... I guess I just support Nicole Richie and until now I support her for being such a great mother.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •