The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"In response to Mosess..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

bole 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-08-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bole Click to send private message to bole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"In response to Mosess..."
who decided it was necessary to explain her opinion but not let anyone respond to a "read only" post. Its not that everyone hates Paris, but what is there to like about her. Like Mosess said, she has never worked a day in her life so why idolize her? If anyone had her kind of money, they could get all the plastic surgery they wanted too. She's not talented by any means except to make explicit videos. Also, her little stint in jail was about a 1/4 of the time that the average person would have gotten. The media was absolutely ridiculous. Thank god the Simple Life has been cancelled. Anyone can act dumb for an hour in front of the camera. How embarassed are their families? Now that Nicole is pregnant, who is Paris going to party with...Lindsey, Britney, Mischa, etc. Vote now!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Locking with explanation Bebo 08-09-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Locking with explanation"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Once a post has been locked, the discussion of that post is over, unless you have received permission from the moderators to resume the discussion.

If you're wondering why posts get locked, the most common reasons are that the post is a duplicate or that it is a violation of the guidelines. Since we are a threaded community, we discourage duplicate threads so that posters can easily find a variety of discussion topics and do not feel the need to repeat themselves over and over in their posts.

I'm locking this discussion since it is a response to a locked thread, which is a violation of our guidelines.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •