The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Coronavirus"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-20, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Coronavirus"
I thought for sure this place would be hoppin' with the coronavirus putting everyone in quarantine. If mom jeans and big glasses are back in style, why can't message boards make a comeback during a pandemic?

Hope everyone is safe and washing their hands.

Someone Fooned me

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Coronavirus kidflash212 03-22-20 1
 RE: Coronavirus kingfish 03-22-20 2
 RE: Coronavirus ARnutz 03-22-20 3
 The Most Important Thing foonermints 03-22-20 4
 RE: Coronavirus cahaya 03-24-20 5
 RE: Coronavirus kingfish 03-24-20 6
   I Hope foonermints 03-25-20 7
       RE: I Hope kingfish 03-25-20 8
           In Foonerville foonermints 03-25-20 9
               RE: In Foonerville cahaya 03-25-20 10
 RE: Coronavirus Puffy 04-01-20 11
 RE: Coronavirus Brownroach 04-03-20 12
   RE: Coronavirus kingfish 04-03-20 13
 Update cahaya 04-04-20 14
   Thank You foonermints 04-05-20 15
       RE: Thank You kingfish 04-05-20 17
   RE: Update kingfish 04-05-20 16
 Cayaha kingfish 04-08-20 18
   RE: Cayaha cahaya 04-10-20 20
       RE: Cayaha kingfish 04-12-20 22
 Why foonermints 04-10-20 19
   RE: Why kingfish 04-12-20 23
 Hello Peeps! jbug 04-12-20 21
   Hey Bug! kingfish 04-12-20 24
       Here's one for you jbug 04-12-20 26
   RE: Hello Peeps! cahaya 04-12-20 25
 RE: Coronavirus Guidelines! foonermints 04-19-20 27
   RE: Coronavirus Guidelines! kingfish 04-20-20 28
       RE: Coronavirus Guidelines! cahaya 04-20-20 29
           RE: Coronavirus Guidelines! foonermints 04-22-20 30
 RE: Coronavirus foonermints 04-22-20 31
   RE: Coronavirus cahaya 04-23-20 35
 RE: Coronavirus Lolly 02 04-23-20 32
   RE: Coronavirus kingfish 04-23-20 33
       RE: Coronavirus cahaya 04-23-20 36
   RE: Coronavirus cahaya 04-23-20 34
       RE: Coronavirus Lolly 02 04-23-20 37
       RE: Coronavirus Lolly 02 04-24-20 38
           RE: Coronavirus cahaya 04-24-20 39
               Ta Da! Lolly 02 04-24-20 40
               RE: Coronavirus cahaya 04-24-20 41
                   RE: Coronavirus Lolly 02 04-24-20 42
                       RE: Coronavirus cahaya 04-24-20 43
                           RE: Coronavirus jbug 04-25-20 44
 RE: Coronavirus Lolly 02 04-25-20 45
   RE: Coronavirus foonermints 04-26-20 46
       RE: Coronavirus kingfish 04-26-20 47
           RE: Coronavirus Lolly 02 04-26-20 48
               RE: Coronavirus cahaya 04-27-20 49
                   RE: Coronavirus foonermints 04-27-20 50
                       RE: Coronavirus Lolly 02 04-28-20 51
                           RE: Coronavirus cahaya 04-29-20 54
                       RE: Coronavirus kingfish 04-28-20 52
                           RE: Coronavirus foonermints 04-29-20 53
                               RE: Coronavirus kingfish 05-01-20 56
 Official Animal! foonermints 05-01-20 55
   RE: Official Animal! kingfish 05-01-20 57
       RE: Official Animal! foonermints 05-02-20 58
 RE: Coronavirus foonermints 05-02-20 59
 RE: Coronavirus kingfish 05-03-20 60
   RE: Coronavirus jbug 05-04-20 61
       RE: Coronavirus kingfish 05-04-20 62
           RE: Coronavirus cahaya 05-05-20 63
               RE: Coronavirus kingfish 05-05-20 64
       Bug! foonermints 05-11-20 65
           RE: Bug! cahaya 05-11-20 66
               RE: Bug! PepeLePew13 05-13-20 68
           RE: Bug! jbug 05-11-20 67
               Errr.. foonermints 06-07-20 75
 Sw00p ARnutz 05-15-20 69
   RE: Sw00p kingfish 05-16-20 70
 Rockin' through the 'Rona RollDdice 05-18-20 71
   RE: Rockin' through the 'Rona kingfish 05-19-20 72
       RE: Rockin' through the 'Rona RollDdice 05-30-20 73
           RE: Rockin' through the 'Rona kingfish 06-01-20 74
               From Jeff's mouth... cahaya 06-08-20 76
                   RE: From Jeff's mouth... kingfish 06-09-20 77
 Tulsa cahaya 06-19-20 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 5037 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-20, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Coronavirus"
Had the same idea. If you are stuck at home, maybe you revisit some of your old online haunts.

Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 20724 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-20, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Coronavirus"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-20 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

You would think. After all, we are the original social separatists. We were doing that before it became a thing.

But no, we're just limping.

ARnutz 13934 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-20, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Coronavirus"
This whole situation is just...

Nutz!

Icey bounced me!

foonermints 14527 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-20, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Most Important Thing"
Who has toilet paper?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Damn! Should have invested in Toilet Paper Futures.

cahaya 19876 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-20, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Coronavirus"
Even as I write this, I'm at "working" from home without much to do. The university here has closed all of the dorms except for one dorm for those students who can't relocate to a permanent residence (i.e., with mom and dad) or overseas due to travel restrictions. Indiana hasn't been hit hard like some other states, but we still have 3 cases in the county where we live.

My wife and daughter went to NYC on the weekend before the pandemic broke out there to renew their Malaysian passports on the following Monday. Then NYC turned into a ghost town during the week that they had hoped to go galavanting around town. Then the situation got even worse later in the week and we frantically rescheduled an earlier flight to get them back home and escape NYC. They were just two of 11 people on board that flight.

My daughter has an excellent set of photos of NYC as it has never been seen before -- empty of people everywhere. She starts virtual high school classes tomorrow.

So, I wish everybody and their families here good health and well being, as we go through this unprecedented time in our late modern global history.

Pepe's summer 2013 sig blast

03-24-20, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Coronavirus"
I think we may finally have a quorum. Finally. Now we need something to vote on.

Glad to hear your family escaped, hopefully they didn't bring anything back with them. I also had family members return from NYC about 2 weeks ago. And one who lives there. So far so good.

Also have 1/2 roll for Fooner. But it's been quarantined. Will try FedEx. Oops, make that 1/3 roll, had a serious session this morning.

03-25-20, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I Hope"
It's the "industrial size" roll.

More coming from Amazon, ironically via Chinapost. Maybe it will come with some free Sichuan noodles..

03-25-20, 09:51 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I Hope"
Better get a bidet kit for your bathroom before the stampede to the hardware store begins.

03-25-20, 10:58 AM (EST)
9. "In Foonerville"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-20 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

We just cut out a hole in a garden chair and sit it over a sprinkler.

Tribemints© by Tribey

Sit down and wait for the automatic timer.. Helps the grass grow, y'know?

eta:
Die from Envy! I found these today @ .78/per roll. Bite Me, Sprinkler! (Well, maybe not)

03-25-20, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: In Foonerville"
Or you could go for a more permanent solution...

I still have some bidets in stock, available for delivery and installation (additional charges apply).

Puffy 6689 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-20, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Coronavirus"
Hi everyone. I'm here. I usually read the East coast updates on the Survivor spoilers board. I hope that everyone is well and observing precautions. Don't forget to sanitize your keyboards!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-20, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Coronavirus"
Woh. Everything still works – my user ID, my password, even my very first sigpic ever, by Jeremy the great. Cool!

Great to see some of the old gang is still here. I stopped watching "Survivor" quite awhile back, so I've been MIA from RTVW. I hope everyone is bearing up in this Twilight Zone world. Stay well and stay optimistic...

04-03-20, 07:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Coronavirus"
Puffy! BR!

You came back...

04-04-20, 04:45 PM (EST)
14. "Update"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-20 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

I wrote above about DW and DD's great escape from NYC.

Unfortunately, DD brought back an unwanted souvenir from that trip.

DD started with a low-grade fever on the following Sunday after their arrival, developed a cough, had a fever again, with blood in the sputum of her cough. I got a hold of her pediatrician and they took her in the same afternoon to have her looked at.

The pediatrician's office was like a TSA screening, we were met at the foyer by two nurses who quizzed us about DD's symptoms and whether she had traveled to a list of about half a dozen countries, but they didn't ask about travel to NYC, which we later told the doctor.

She got swabbed for Covid and we were informed on the following Thursday that it came out positive. News got out fast, I heard from the Indiana State Board of Health and Indiana University Health & Safety. Because I went to the office on the preceding Monday, they sent in a disinfecting team to scour my office.

DD went on isolation, stuck in her room for 7 days and our household on quarantine for 14 days. We delivered food and drinks to her door and frequently checked her, day and night for fevers or changes in her cough. DW and I sanitized the entire house every single day, including doing laundry on a daily basis, a lot of work!

Fortunately, DD got over the Covid infection pretty quickly, still with a bit of a cough, but no other symptoms.

In retrospect, the hardest part of all this was psychological, with the worry and concern for DD's health, and being confined within our own house (with zero trips out) for almost two weeks. DD took it pretty well, we did everything we could to cheer her up, including lame Dad jokes!

04-05-20, 03:43 AM (EST)
15. "Thank You"
For posting this. Yep, the psychological part appears to be far worse than the virus. I am glad she is well!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
I was contacted by my old Battalion Commander. The Military is worried about riots here in Los Angeles. Well, the old Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared"! Personally, I think it is nonsense.

04-05-20, 12:59 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Thank You"
Nonsense hell! I need a Kevlar facemask as well as a Kevlar body suit that squirts out Clorox and has a 50 cal. mounted to clear-out anyone who ventures within 6' of me right now! Get to work. Time's a wasting.

Might as well add an M1 Abrams tank for those Grocery runs. Solves the parking spot confrontation problems and that 120mm cannon should do for a credit card.

04-05-20, 12:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Update"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-20 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-05-20 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Awfully glad to hear that DD is recovering, and prognosis is optimistic.

Can you calculate how many days from her assumed exposure date to when her symptoms appeared? Sounds like from your post that it was about 4-7 days? Then 4-5 days for the test results to come back? Must have been a rough 4-5 days, mucho sympathy for that.

Kinda reassuring that Indiana authorities were quick to act after that though. I guess Pence trained them well. Who'da thunk it.

Obviously you and your wife were the first to be checked after DD's diagnosis. So I assume you are counting the days from your own exposure. Hard to figure why your wife who was traveling with DD didn't develop symptoms, as contagious as this thing is. Glad to hear that miraculously she didn't. Hopefully you either. Or your officemates. Or their families. Or their relatives. Or their families, friends, officemates, ad infinitum ad nauseum (literally).

It's been a couple of weeks since my relatives returned from NYC, still no symptoms, which is reassuring to me because I was exposed to them.

This thing is just very troubling, and more contagious than a kindergarten class during flu/mumps/measles/chicken pox season.

Also, even though this is a personal decision that I have no right or standing to suggest you consider, I will anyway. You might again consider their applying for USA citizenship, even with the current administration. You just never can tell when you'll be locked down in a worldwide 100 year pandemic.

Also, if you had to go to the Malaysian embassy to get the paperwork, well, I guess you've already figured that that might have been the source of the exposure.

Anyway, stay safe. Hope your bidets are functioning. Or, better yet, Happy Bidet day to you and yours.

04-08-20, 07:32 PM (EST)
18. "Cayaha "
Update? (Please be positive).

04-10-20, 09:52 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Cayaha "
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-20 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

All good here, DD is out of quarantine and doing well. Fortunately DW and I managed to prevent the spread of the virus to ourselves through daily household disinfectant cleaning and wearing mask and gloves anytime we went downstairs to where DD was isolated.

I'm working (sort of) from home with the university here on lockdown and dorms closed. It was busy for a while to adjust a lot of our housing, dining and card access systems that operated on schedules to new schedules. A friend of mine is a lecturer and he has been busy teaching online-only classes. He says its not as good as in-class lectures due to lack of immersive interaction with the students in class.

And I've been watching a lot of movies on Netflex and Amazon Prime during the past two weeks, picking up on classics that I have overlooked in the past. There is only so much CNN I can watch in a day. Gov. Cuomo is must-watch TV, he's straight up on the facts and no nonsense. His bro, a CNN anchor, is in isolation with Covid, but still broadcasting his experiences from his basement. Trump has been worse than worthless, pitching his "daily task force briefings" as a defacto pro-Trumpist campaign rally to denegrate everyone who believes in science and disbelieves the stream of lies that come out of his foul, pursed mouth.

Regarding your citizenship comment, we found out from an immigration lawyer that DD is already legally a US citizen, but she needs to acquire a copy of the Certificate of US Citizenship. With legal help, we filed the N-600 application (and a whole packet of supporting documentation) for that, which will take about 9 months to process. After she gets her Cert, DD will apply for a US passport. DW is eligible apply for citizenship through normal channels, given her permanent resident status and length of stay in US, but she prefers to keep sole Malaysian citizenship. By US law, she can be dual citizen, but Malaysian law does not permit dual citizenship. DS and DW are dual citizens, but have to keep it hush-hush from Malaysian immigrations and be careful to present the proper passport upon entry into US and Malaysia.

04-12-20, 01:47 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Cayaha "
Good news from the Cayaha front. Those that are eligible for dual citizenship with another nation are fortunate, and even more fortunate are those that have reciprocal dual citizenships, but it sounds like yours is a doable compromise. Your minor deceptions would keep you all from traveling to NYC for the foreseeable future, hopefully.

04-10-20, 08:45 AM (EST)
19. "Why"
Do my neighbors ask for Bazookas?
Old people are archaic. Oh well, I'd best go out and distribute bubble gum.

04-12-20, 01:49 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Why"
Oh yeah, Bazookas. I want one too. Not the bubble blowing kind. Well, maybe some of that too.

jbug 17144 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-20, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Hello Peeps!"
Don't know why it took me so long to think about dropping in here. It's not like I have a lot keeping me busy.
This stay at home thing is pretty lonely for a person who lives alone
Well, I have Jack Daniels to keep me company so that's good.

Cahaya, good to hear DD is recovering! How scary that must have been.

Old family friend here (male-late 70's) has been in hospital for over 2 weeks; vent and now dialysis. So hard on his wife to not see him at all She tested negative.

I have 1 more roll of TP after the one on the wall. This is getting serious. But wait! I have TP in the RV! Yes! I'll survive!

I've been binge watching all seasons of Survivor. Currently on Season 18 - Tyson & Coach season.
I think I have a different perception of many of the players watching them now.

I gave up sattelite tv. Got a Roku and Netflix and CBS all access. That pretty much does it for me. Might get Hulu later.

I guess that's all for me. Happy Easter. He is Risen.

04-12-20, 01:54 PM (EST)
24. "Hey Bug!"
1st recommendation: Get a bidet conversion kit.

2nd: Get Prime.

3rd: Stay away from Fooner. He'll steal your TP. Or if you manage to get a bidet conversion, he'll hog the bidet. If you want him to extend his visits, get two bidets.

4th: stay well.

04-12-20, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Here's one for you"
Just left Walmart where a lady asked me what kind of dog I had. I said a GSD service dog. Very rudely she yells what type of service? I said he is a BLD. What's a BLD she asked as she has her face in my dogs face allowing him to lick her....
Now with a straight face I said "He's my butt licking dog. I can't find any toilet paper because all you hoarding ##### people, so he licks my ##### clean. The cashier lost it and walked away from the register.

04-12-20, 02:31 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Hello Peeps!"
Good to see you, sweetheart.

Yes, it was a bit scary for us with DD catching Covid, not many nights of sleep constantly checking on her temperature and many days of disinfecting the house. Fortunately, we had a small supply of N95 masks and gloves from the time DD caught the H1N1 flu some years ago.

04-19-20, 02:08 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Coronavirus Guidelines!"
Here are the (un)official Coronavirus guidelines:
(Kind of)

1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.
2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.
3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.
4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.
5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.
6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help.
7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GO OUT.
8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.
9. The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.
10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…
11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms. Oh, my..
12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and it's better not to go out, well, but no…
13. It's better to get some fresh air, but you get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, you don't go to parks or walk. But don’t sit down, except that you can do that now if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant (but not too old).
14. You can't go to retirement homes, but you have to take care of the elderly and bring food and medication.
15. If you are sick, you can't go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.
16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside for 3 hours. Pizza too?
17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with "I don't want to trigger panic, but…"
18. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver.
19. You can walk around with a friend but not with your family if they don't live under the same roof.
20. You are safe if you maintain the appropriate social distance, but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance.
21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours, no, four, no, six, no, we didn't say hours, maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. Oh no, not necessarily.
22. The virus stays in the air - well no, or yes, maybe, especially in a closed room, in one hour a sick person can infect ten, so if it falls, all our children were already infected at school before it was closed. But remember, if you stay at the recommended social distance, however in certain circumstances you should maintain a greater distance, which, studies show, the virus can travel further, maybe.
23. We count the number of deaths but we don't know how many people are infected as we have only tested so far those who were "almost dead" to find out if that's what they will die of…
24. We have no treatment, except that there may be one that apparently is not dangerous unless you take too much (which is the case with all medications).
25. We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we achieve collective immunity, so when it circulates… but we must no longer be locked up for that?

CTgirl Chupacabra!

04-20-20, 11:09 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Coronavirus Guidelines!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-20 AT 11:15 AM (EST)

26. Don't go to restaurants, only go to take-out restaurants where you have to get food thru a window from someone wearing a mask and gloves but who is probably not going to rob you, who has collected possibly contaminated money from everyone who went thru the line ahead of you, and is carrying possible COVID-19 on their gloves and distributing it to everyone he sells take-out food to. Tell him to keep the change.

27. Don't go to COVID-19 hot spots (See #25).

28. Don't go to areas where people with COVID-19 gather, except go to places where they test people for COVID-19 (See #26).

29. Don't breathe.

30. (Serious) Periodically call to check on people you know who are living alone.

04-20-20, 11:54 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Coronavirus Guidelines!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-20 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

31. We can't watch live sports anymore, but we can still watch March Madness, World Series and Super Bowl reruns almost 24/7 (in case you forgot who won the game).

32. We can watch NY Governor Cuomo's "must watch" coronavirus briefings which last less than a hour with a powerpoint presentation full of fact, fact and more fact (with some opinion). Skip the White House briefings, which lasts for hours and is filled with lies, lies and more lies, ad nauseam.

33. We can't go the movie theaters, but at home we can watch (or re-watch) hours and hours of those movies still on our popcorn bucket list.

34. We never use to see grandma and grandpa except for holidays and now they're calling us up almost every day, finally trying out their new-fangled video tablet which you got them for Christmas.

35. Working from home is halfway to being home from work, except during those annoying group video conference calls where you can hear someone's dog barking in the background. Go audio only (no video) so that you can remain in your comfy 'jamas.

36. Long distance relationships isn't just for long distances anymore. A girlfriend (or boyfriend) living half a mile away might as well be half a world away.

37. Don't be stupid and shop Amazon or eBay for the stuff you can't find in the stores. It'll cost you triple, quadruple, quintuple and it'll take forever to arrive from an "authorized reseller" using China Post to get your product to you.

38. We can exercise our First Amendment rights to march on the state capitol and, in so doing, we exercise our right to die by neglecting social distancing guidelines during the protest.

39. If you have someone isolating with Covid in your household, don't advertise it to the neighbors unless you never want to see the neighbors again (which might actually be a desired result, depending on your neighborhood).

40. There are more conspiracy theories about the origins of Covid than there are about alien abductions (including those abductions on the US border with Mexico).

41. If you ever wondered how you could possibly spend 2 thousand dollars so fast, look at the US government, burning through 2 trillion hot off the presses. That's a stack of dollar bills 67,866 miles high, a quarter of the way to the moon.

42. Ironically, Corona has stopped production of its beer, by order of the Mexican government.

43. For the curious, there are actually articles about whether it's safe to have sex during the current pandemic. For the wary, porn sites qualify as being socially (and emotionally) distant.

44. Breathe. (See #29 above, a sure sign you died of Covid.)

45. You can listen to Dr. Fauci on CNN, the one of the few sane voices within the current US administration. Ignore quacks like Dr. Oz on Fox, who would let the Wicked Virus of the East kill off us poor Munchkins.

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

04-22-20, 03:01 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Coronavirus Guidelines!"
46. Staying safe at home = I can eat all the garlic I want!!!

How would anyone know?

04-22-20, 05:55 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Coronavirus"

Tribemints© by Tribey

04-23-20, 10:07 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Coronavirus"

Lolly 02 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-20, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly%2002 Click to send private message to Lolly%2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Coronavirus"
Well, how about that. I got in. I can't remember the last time I dropped in, some time after the Russian invasion messed with the original accounts, but it has been awhile, maybe a decade.

A bittersweet surprise that survivorblows is still hanging around in cyberworld. Lots of good memories here.

Hello to the intrepid SB bloggers.

I can't seem to find my Tribe designer sig pic. Bummer.

04-23-20, 09:58 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Coronavirus"
Echoes of a brilliant civilization, depictions of naked volleyball games on the walls of the cave, shards of clay moonshine hooch pottery in the debris, a few pagan idols, charred remains of scammer intruders...

04-23-20, 10:50 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Coronavirus"

04-23-20, 10:01 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Coronavirus"
Hey, there, Lolly. What was your original screen name here from the old days? I'm a renowned archive sleuth around here and I might be able to dig up your old Tribe sig for you.

Sherlocked by agman.

04-23-20, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly%2002 Click to send private message to Lolly%2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Coronavirus"
Howdy, Cahaya! My name was Lolly (short for lollygagging).

I think Tribe made the sig pics in 2005. Not sure. Is Tribe still around?

04-24-20, 00:56 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Coronavirus"
Hello again Cahaya. I did some sleuthing on my own and found a couple of sig pics. I can't remember how to do the computer hocus pocus thingy (HTML or image upload?) -- yes, I am computer illiterate *grin* -- to get the thing to appear.

Perhaps you can guide me.

Caveat: this is probably steep learning curve territory for me. *grin*

04-24-20, 10:53 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Coronavirus"
1. Find the page with your sigpic image.

2. Right click on the sigpic image and select "Copy Image Location" This is where your image is stored on the site. It will be a URL address that will look something like "http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/46bbb7e02981e468.jpg";

3. Paste this address in a message to display your sigpic. You can also paste it into your profile settings to keep a permanent copy of it.

04-24-20, 11:21 AM (EST)
40. "Ta Da!"
Thanks, Cahaya!

Let's see if this works.

04-24-20, 11:32 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Coronavirus"
Your first post (on 9/13/2001) of your 721 posts is here.

A couple of tribe's sigpics, created after the big Ukraine crash, in the Knock Knock thread.

And another one from here.

04-24-20, 02:09 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Coronavirus"
Muchas smooches!

That first post seems like a lifetime ago. The upheaval of 911.

And here we are . . . "echoes of a brilliant civilization" indeed.

How is your daughter? Any residual effects?

04-24-20, 02:59 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Coronavirus"
My daughter is still experiencing loss of taste and smell, otherwise known as anosmia, a common Covid19 symptom. I've been researching articles and news on this and it sounds like it may be a long, gradual process for DD to regain her full sense of taste and smell. It annoys her a lot, simply because eating a meal or snack is a lot less enjoyable than it was before.

Wayang kulit puppet show by tribe

04-25-20, 04:00 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Coronavirus"
must be very hard for her.
I know other people who have these same lingering effects.
I also know a man (mid 70's) who has been in the hospital since March 29th and on a vent since April 6th.

04-25-20, 07:27 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Coronavirus"
Saw this today on JOM. It's probably on Facebook, dunno cuz I don't do FB.

My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary

Day 1 - I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!

Day2 - Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last!

Day 3 - Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds.

Who Knew??

Day 4 - 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 - Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!

Day 6 - I get to take the Garbage out. I'm So excited, I can't decide what to wear.

Day 7 - Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8 - Went to a new restaurant called "The Kitchen". You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9 - I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I'm getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.

Day 10 - Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He's a Web Designer.

Day 11 - Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, "What the hell do you want now?"

Day 12 - I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 - If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can't accidently touch your face.

Day 14 - Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3-1.

Day 15 - Anybody else feel like they've cooked dinner about 395 times this month?"

04-26-20, 12:19 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Coronavirus"
There was a big mixup at the market last night when cashier said: "Strip down facing me!"
Apparently she was referring to my credit card.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-26-20, 04:49 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Coronavirus"
An invitation to strip is always well received.

04-26-20, 06:10 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Coronavirus"
The mere thought of a market gives me tingles.

04-27-20, 08:55 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Coronavirus"
And the mere thought of a strip mall gives Kingfish the tingles!

Passengers on fooner's crazytrain

*strip teasers*

04-27-20, 12:28 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Coronavirus"
There may be a different physical location for these "tingles".

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

?

04-28-20, 01:53 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Coronavirus"
Ha! You guys are a hoot. Classic SBOT.

04-29-20, 12:11 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Coronavirus"
Hoot! Hoot!

agman's birthday present

04-28-20, 05:16 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Coronavirus"
I watched The Tingler when very young. That may have been the first time I peed myself.

04-29-20, 10:43 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Coronavirus"
Judging from your written hieroglyphics, not the last, sadly.

05-01-20, 04:42 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Coronavirus"
And even more sadly, not to mention more embarrassingly...

05-01-20, 10:35 AM (EST)
55. "Official Animal!"

05-01-20, 04:43 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Official Animal!"
...and gives you rabies.

05-02-20, 03:33 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Official Animal!"
Consider This (hah ) a "side effect". What's a little Rabies when you are going to croak like a frog anyway?

It's a MoonBaby!

*cough* Besides, there's an app shot for that. Rabies. I guess we can get a shot of Lysol for the Virus, according to Donald. I bet the hostile reporters surrounding him should get their's first, just to try it out. *cough* *chokie*

05-02-20, 03:49 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Coronavirus"
Back to watching educational TV. Channel 56-4 is good.

On the other hand, all PBS ever does is ask for more donations. Donations DONations DONATIONS. Greedy little bastards. I wonder what kind of salaries they are pulling down, after they cheat on their taxes?

05-03-20, 04:56 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Coronavirus"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-20 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

Rap is Crap.

Be damned if I'm going to post that under that thread. They should wither and die the crappy rap deaths they deserve.

Raccoons are cute, they tump over the trash with their humanish paws, they bite dogs and cats with their cute masked faces, and give them rabies, the dogs and cats bite kids, who also tump over the trash cans before running away from home to live on the streets where they can bite rappers and give them rubies. Full circle.

Racoons also have memories, and know who shot at them and who to go after when they get let out of jail for discharging a fire arm multiple times inside city limits (theoretically that is, I myself have no knowledge of such events).

And Rabies Rap is Crap.

05-04-20, 12:30 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Coronavirus"
do you need zhelp?

05-04-20, 03:53 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Coronavirus"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-20 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

Wonder what ever happened to that guy.

And yes I do.

05-05-20, 02:08 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Coronavirus"
The poor sap disappeared soon after he got kicked out of the SBOT FF league for dumping all of his players on the waiver wire late in the season, driving our commish Nutzy nuts!

Nutzy's trophy shop

05-05-20, 03:28 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Coronavirus"
I remember he had some psycho posts.

05-11-20, 03:30 AM (EST)
65. "Bug!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-20 AT 03:32 AM (EST)

That is zHrelp, dear.
Oh well, as we get older our memories fail.
Plus I'm getting to be a persnickety crazy person. Dang!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
*laugh*

05-11-20, 08:57 AM (EST)
66. "RE: Bug!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-20 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

And here, folks, is the original zHrelp post (3/18/2008).

Sherlocked by agman.

Ye gawds, that was ages ago, back in the days... ohwell.

PepeLePew13 26047 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-20, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Bug!"
Hard to believe that was 12 years ago.

My own 20th anniversary on this site is coming up in three months from today, iirc.

05-11-20, 10:54 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Bug!"
did you just call me old?

06-07-20, 11:47 AM (EST)
75. "Errr.."
Maybe..

Tribemints© by Tribey
Butt you are very nice!

ARnutz 13934 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-20, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Sw00p"
I heard my ears ringing. I think someone was talking about me in this thresd somewhere

I *lurk* in lurkerdom waiting to SWOOP!

05-16-20, 03:46 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Sw00p"
Dang Nutzy, you always were hell on those Swoopes. Especially the king of them all, the 69ers.

RollDdice 5935 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-20, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Rockin' through the 'Rona"

I was away, but as always Be The Survivor (BTS) pulled me back in. It was mostly me and Aruba holding down the fort, with assists by michel2.

Sadly, not the King of All Fish. I think he got lost between the Mammothly Endowed Moped Maidens and the Spy Shack/Spy Nest and Spy Pizza Pie, located just past Exit 47 on the Highway to Hell. Rumor had it he was cruising to Mar-A-Liar with 50 "Caddyshack" DVDs under his arm.

Against all odds I rolled the dice and made it through Survivor 40: Wieners At War. I'm hoping to drop into OT from time to time to see what's shaking.

05-19-20, 03:03 PM (EST)
72. "RE: Rockin' through the 'Rona"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-20 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

Michel makes stuff up.

If I can have fun I'll be there. Sometimes the fun is squeezed out.

RollDdice 5935 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-20, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Rockin' through the 'Rona"

Michel certainly does make things up.

I'm sorry if you feel that the fun was squeezed out. We'll have to squeeze it back in whenever possible.

06-01-20, 10:57 AM (EST)
74. "RE: Rockin' through the 'Rona"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-20 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

It can be fun again.

Kinda wish they'd have an ungimmicky casting season or two of unknowns with no underlying theme. Don't mind hidden idols, or death islands, or those things, I'm just tired of retread casts and left handed against right handed, or dog lovers against cat lovers.

06-08-20, 02:27 PM (EST)
76. "From Jeff's mouth..."
"We are committed to being on in the fall with our 41st season, which means you should apply, especially if you are young — I’m talking teenagers — 16, 17, 18, 19. Do it.”

So, it's the Cheerleaders & Jocks vs the 4.0 Nerds vs the Marching Band Players vs the HS Lunchtime Parking Lot Outcasts vs the Teachers' Pets.

Get ready for more fire tokens.

06-09-20, 05:23 PM (EST)
77. "RE: From Jeff's mouth..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-11-20 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

-

06-19-20, 03:27 PM (EST)
78. "Tulsa"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-20 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

Trump's future tweet: "These are good people, very good. They listen to me. No social distancing, no masks. There's even a black guy there just waiting to see me!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •