The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Stratolaunch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

cahaya 19595 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-17, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Stratolaunch"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-17 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

Look at this baby Paul Allen invested in, the Stratolaunch. Yup, that's a circle of people on the tarmac with the plane; this thing is B-I-G big.

"The aircraft is indeed huge. It's wingspan is 385 feet, or nearly double that of a Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Its length is 238 feet, 12 feet longer than the Dreamliner, with a tail that is 50-feet tall.

"Stratolaunch's 28 wheels could support its 500,000-lb. weight. It was designed to handle a maximum takeoff weight, including cargo, of 1.3 million lbs."

You could make a big bomber out of that, love the six-engine twin design, basically a huge jet-powered P-38 Lightning.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Stratolaunch kingfish 06-07-17 1
   Mikey foonermints 06-07-17 3
       RE: Mikey cahaya 06-09-17 7
 Love it! foonermints 06-07-17 2
   RE: Love it! kingfish 06-07-17 4
       Well... foonermints 06-09-17 5
       RE: Love it! foonermints 06-09-17 6
   RE: Love it! newsomewayne 07-20-17 11
 The U.S.S. John F. Kennedy cahaya 07-18-17 8
   RE: The U.S.S. John F. Kennedy kingfish 07-19-17 9
       RE: The U.S.S. John F. Kennedy cahaya 07-19-17 10
           RE: The U.S.S. John F. Kennedy foonermints 08-03-17 12
               Dang Glasses! foonermints 08-04-17 13
                   RE: Dang Glasses! kingfish 08-06-17 14
                       RE: Dang Glasses! foonermints 08-19-17 15
                           RE: Dang Glasses! cahaya 08-19-17 16
                               RE: Dang Glasses! foonermints 08-19-17 17
                                   RE: Dang Glasses! kingfish 08-20-17 18
 RE: The Stratolaunch foonermints 08-22-17 19
 RE: The Stratolaunch foonermints 08-29-17 20
 New Boeing! foonermints 09-03-17 21
   RE: New Boeing! kingfish 09-03-17 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19853 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-17, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Stratolaunch"
Made for stratospheric rocket launches, but it could lift some MOABs. A squadron of these could level the DMZ with a few left over to aim at that little dude with the weird haircut.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 13906 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-17, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Mikey"
Likes This.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

06-09-17, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mikey"
When I was a kid back in the early '60's, there was a field near my house not far from the reserve AF base where they flew P-38's and I'd watch them climb from the end of the field.

This plane takes it to a whole new level with the twin fuselage and tail design.

06-07-17, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Love it!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-17 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Now we can all get in luxurious cargo containers @ the terminal and get trucked out to the flying machine! Across the Border, they can then open the box and let us all free to create mayhem! Err.. or get a "yob"
I may join the illegals sneaking across into Canada.. Oh Cr@p, it's too cold. Guess I will stay in Southern California.

Bouncing Gorn by Icey

Colleen and I have yet to jump out of a C130. I need to pull some strings.

06-07-17, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love it!"
I dig where your head's at, man. (#hippykingfish)
(Might want to rethink the part about freefalling. There's a lot of unhappy bounce at the end of that journey.)

06-09-17, 00:43 AM (EST)
5. "Well... "
Sometimes you have to learn how to fly.

Wheeee!

06-09-17, 00:45 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Love it!"
Of course, I get your gist.

newsomewayne 9351 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-17, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Love it!"
into Canada.. Oh Cr@p, it's too cold. Guess I will stay in Southern California.

Besides the weather, I hear there's not much difference.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

07-18-17, 10:28 PM (EST)
8. "The U.S.S. John F. Kennedy"

CVN-79, brand spankin' new $13 billion carrier.

They don't churn 'em out like they used to in the Pacific war, but ain't no other country's got anything like it.

Your tax dollars at work, afloat.

07-19-17, 10:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The U.S.S. John F. Kennedy"
Nice sundeck.

I'll have a Moonshine MaiTai, please. Hold the umbrella.

And send the Cabana girls over.

07-19-17, 09:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The U.S.S. John F. Kennedy"
And wear your aviator shades, the girls always fall those those.

Land one of those Hornets on the deck, baby!

08-03-17, 08:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The U.S.S. John F. Kennedy"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-17 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

Steampunk glasses!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Have you no sense of style?

08-04-17, 01:57 PM (EST)
13. "Dang Glasses!"
So dark I *bump* into things.

08-06-17, 12:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Dang Glasses!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-17 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

Are those what Trump uses in his tanning bed? (Is that how you can get Raccoon eyes?)

But the excitement is building. Parties galore. People are already drinking to excess. It's going to be a moonshine extravaganza.

Foonerville is the only place where you will be able to get Foonerville Dark Moonshine, with a hint of cinnamon and a sledgehammer of lightning.

But we need to keep that quiet (I hope our blabbermouth tourist loving sheriff is reading this?), or we might run out before we've quality tested every batch (taste tested - thoroughly taste tested - each batch has to be tested by all residents of Foonerville. It's the Law). Then what would we do? Right? It'd be hell in Foonerville, is what. Igor can do only so much, there's only 25 hours in a day. (Hic).

08-19-17, 10:40 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Dang Glasses!"
NOT certified as "safe", Amazon told me to keep 'em anyway, and refunded me the $$. Got free ones at the foonerlibrary.
Foonerville ©
Dark? Probably not safe either, but I LIKE IT.

08-19-17, 09:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Dang Glasses!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-17 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

I just got 6 pairs of cardboard eclipse glasses, gonna be 93% plus hereabouts on the partial eclipse. Tried them out, sun looks mellowly yellow through the specs. Can't see anything else.

Got another one coming up on April 8, 2024 smack dab in the middle of totality path.

agman's world

08-19-17, 10:49 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Dang Glasses!"
About 90% + here in Southern California.
2024? Might live long enough to buy a plane ticket to see you. I will bring KingFish.

08-20-17, 11:16 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Dang Glasses!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-17 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

It's a date. We can bring C along if he'll promise no politics.

It's been cloudy and rainy for two-three weeks here. So if somehow the clouds part long enough allow me to witness the eclipse, and the Eclipse-o-megeddon doesn't cause us to blink out of existence, I will see a sliver of the sun (80% about).

Me? I'm hoping for the Eclipse-o-megeddon because I didn't buy the special lenses and will probably burn my eyes out, and because I think that would be more fun than a regular old eclipse. BTDT.

Of course, then I'll have to call off the date.

08-22-17, 01:09 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Stratolaunch"
Why are the people in the middle in a circle.. ?

08-29-17, 11:40 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The Stratolaunch"
bump

09-03-17, 02:53 PM (EST)
21. "New Boeing!"
280 people walk onto a plane..

Who gets to sit in back by the smelly bathroom?
Who wants to sit next to the crying baby?

09-03-17, 04:31 PM (EST)
22. "RE: New Boeing!"
That's a fine looking airplane. But not with 280 people. Or the guy who just reclined into my lap.

Ma'am! Ma'am! I'll have two double bourbons please. Followed by a couple of tequila shots. And keep them coming.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •