The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Consumer Furious With Rip Off Car Insurance Prices!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dracobell 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-14, 05:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dracobell Click to send private message to dracobell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Consumer Furious With Rip Off Car Insurance Prices!"
Have you checked your car insurance bill lately? Well I did, and I realized that it is way more money than anyone should pay to stay insured. For that amount, I’d be better off taking my chances and paying for a wreck if it happens. While looking into how much my insurance is compared to others, I discovered a way to get insider discounts on your car insurance. Here is the secret phone number you need to call to get these discounts: (888) 328-8622.

When I called the phone number to get my insider discounts, I found that I could get coverage on my vehicles for half the price of what I was currently paying. I was appalled to learn that these discounts had always been available to me, but my insurance salesperson wasn’t willing to share them with me. Since insurance salespeople get commissions when you pay more for insurance, they would never share it with you. By calling the number, you can get insider discounts that your insurance salespeople would never share with you but are most definitely available. You’ll be surprised at how much you save!

You can cancel your current car insurance at any time and switch to these highly discounted rates by simply calling the secret number: (888) 328-8622.

Because I called and dropped my insurance rates so much, I know this works. The cost of insurance is just a scam to get you to pay more money than you need and line the inside of a salesperson’s wallet with cash. Don’t buy insurance without first doing your research, or you will end up paying up to twice as much as you need to pay. Just call them to find out what insider discounts you qualify for, so you can get a great new price on your car insurance.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What Are We? foonermints 04-23-14 1
   RE: What Are We? kingfish 04-23-14 2
 RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off C... Estee 04-23-14 3
   RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off C... kingfish 04-23-14 4
       RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off C... cahaya 04-23-14 7
 RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off C... kidflash212 04-23-14 5
   RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off C... Estee 04-23-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12972 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-14, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What Are We?"
The Spam Forum for morons?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17125 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What Are We?"
Yes.

BTW, don't tell anyone the secret telephone number. It's secret.

Estee 56468 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off Car Insurance Prices!"
The secret phone number leads to a publicly-listed insurance company in Zim, Minnesota.

Zim.

Invader!

kingfish 17125 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off Car Insurance Prices!"
Zimbots.

cahaya 19126 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off Car Insurance Prices!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

These aren't the bots you're looking for.

tribe's zenbot

Move along... move along!

kidflash212 4107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-23-14, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off Car Insurance Prices!"
Draco got an insurance license?

Estee 56468 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Consumer Furious With Rip Off Car Insurance Prices!"
Draco would just Imperio us into it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •