The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 19852 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-17, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"What? "
No one has anything to say? Fooner is freezing in terrorist haven (no border walls) Canada, I'm dodging tornadoes. And everyone is wondering why the media doesn't do anything but broadcast fake news and fake polls.

And really, why does Trump persist in wearing that ill fitting spun glass wig? Why?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What? kidflash212 02-08-17 1
 *SIGH* foonermints 02-08-17 2
   RE: *SIGH* kingfish 02-08-17 4
       RE: *SIGH* foonermints 02-10-17 13
           RE: *SIGH* kingfish 02-10-17 14
 RE: What? cahaya 02-08-17 3
   RE: What? kingfish 02-08-17 5
       And you know what? cahaya 02-08-17 6
           RE: And you know what? kingfish 02-08-17 7
               Hells Bells! foonermints 02-09-17 8
                   RE: Hells Bells! kingfish 02-09-17 9
                       Religion? foonermints 02-10-17 10
                           RE: Religion? kingfish 02-10-17 11
                               I Don't Know foonermints 02-10-17 12
                                   Dam it! cahaya 02-13-17 15
                                       RE: Dam it! kingfish 02-13-17 16
                                           RE: Dam it! foonermints 02-13-17 17
                                               RE: Dam it! kingfish 02-15-17 20
                                                   I'm Impressed. foonermints 02-15-17 22
                                                       RE: I'm Impressed. kingfish 02-15-17 24
                                                           Could BE.. foonermints 02-15-17 25
 RE: What? Molaholic 02-14-17 18
   RE: What? kingfish 02-15-17 19
       RE: What? cahaya 02-15-17 21
   RE: What? foonermints 02-15-17 23
 RE: What? greenmachine 05-01-17 26
   *Bump* foonermints 08-18-17 27
       *Rustle* foonermints 08-22-17 28
 RE: What? foonermints 08-29-17 29
 RE: What? foonermints 09-03-17 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 5012 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-17, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What? "
The experimental Russian mind control device is bulky and he needs the wig to hide it.

Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 13904 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-17, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*SIGH*"
I was wondering how long the peace and quiet would last.
I'm back in California.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Kingfish: You should really give back that football and jersey.

02-08-17, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *SIGH*"
Pitchers of Margaritas all around.

(Fooner's Amex card is still good?)

02-10-17, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: *SIGH*"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-17 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

For about 60K

Go Wild! I figure by the 1k mark that THAT will be enough tequila to eliminate the threat of you buying a new Kia with it.

Your old one still sounds good, even if your neighbors can hear you a mile away on all 3 cylinders.
Oh cr@p! I forgot about Don Julio Reposada! Make that the first 2K. Then you are a dead man.

02-10-17, 07:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: *SIGH*"
Yeah, I thought of that too. Bad enough that we get cut off from guacamole and cheap labor, but don't let him take away our tequila.

(Down to two, but they are in an amusing rhythm. Kind of a calypso beat, and from the rear you can actually see the car dancing. Sort of.)

cahaya 19595 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-17, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What? "
These days, it seems everyone has something to say and some of them (like Liz Warren) get shut up.

The Trump is trying to run the country like he's the CEO of America, firing AG's and anyone else who disagrees with him or doesn't fit his corporate culture. He's a twit of a twitterer with his bag of trick or tweets.

Meanwhile, we've got neo-Nazis here on campus putting up white supremacy posters on the office doors of ethnic faculty and staff on campus in the dark of night. The Fibbies are investigating.

Although DW and DD aren't from one of the 7 unbanned countries on Trump's list, they're concerned that Malaysia will somehow end up on the list, one way or another. They plan to travel to visit family this summer and I told them not to fret.

A new book has come out, Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama, Rev. Desmond Tutu and a Jewish co-author, that's really worth reading, about how to find and cultivate joy within our lives, regardless of what your religious beliefs might be. Tutu visited the Dalai Lama to celebrate his 80th birthday and the book is primarily a series of conversations the two had on a number of topics.

Life is good, although hectic with my dad's recent passing on January 5 and moving my mom to a retirement community nearby my house and close to where I work. Lawyers, doctors, realtors, investment funds, banks, errands, and you name it... managing an estate is no joke.

Life is living in joy, joy is fully living life.

Smurfy snowy holiday present by agman

02-08-17, 01:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: What? "
My religious conviction is that they all got it right. And they all got it wrong. No religious leader has an inside route to heaven (or wherever) and their advice is no more useful as deep truths or advice to live by than ones own inner guide.

And I giggle when I listen to them. That is a form of joy.

And politics - don't get me started.

02-08-17, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "And you know what?"
The Dalai Lama giggles when he speaks.

02-08-17, 05:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: And you know what?"
I assume that means that he is also joyous. Like me. And you. We are all joyous. Even Fooner now that he is back in sunny C.

02-09-17, 01:09 AM (EST)
8. "Hells Bells!"
I have to listen to Jesse Jackson ##### about Trump?
Must get more press time.
Cripes, The United States has been divided for at least 8 years now, That last Bastards radical plans.
Why is more division a shock? We'll probably live through it. Got us a new bastard.

*Evil Grin*

02-09-17, 10:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Hells Bells!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-17 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

Watch Fox.

Everyone giggles when Jackson appears on Fox.

02-10-17, 01:47 PM (EST)
10. "Religion?"
Come to think of it, I wonder how the ol' Baghwan is doing?
Another Question: Was he in cahoots with the Moonies? Who The Hell is in control of our sushi?

Was Meditation Poisonus? Or was that just Sheela? Was she the Queen of the Jungle, too?

AND: How did Moonbaby feel about this dreadful mess?

OK, I know, that's more than one.

Tribemints© by Tribey
Betcha the Skeleton longs for his Rolls-Royces. *sigh* Never did get on that Learjet before the Feds nabbed him. *sob* Life's missed opportunities! *total breakdown* AAAAGH!

02-10-17, 02:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Religion?"
Don't know, don't care.

Yes.

Forbidden subject.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Text or email at Moonie.com (maybe it will work for you, never did for me. Sigh!)

Yes, it was.

Red never owned more than one at a time.

02-10-17, 02:52 PM (EST)
12. "I Don't Know"
If I should keep conspiring here with all The White Devils. What would Yahweh ben Yahweh think?

Perhaps the Church of All Worlds will take me in. I sure hope I get a new skull through mail-order to contemplate at night.

{font color=spooky} I'm going to use the Tech-Lite off my scope and shine it out the holes of his peepers.

02-13-17, 10:37 AM (EST)
15. "Dam it!"
You aren't anywhere close to the Oroville Dam in Yuba County, are ya?

Looks like kingfish did a bit of sabotage work to spread his spawn downstream.

02-13-17, 11:51 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Dam it!"
If he returned to SoCal, Fooner has little to worry about from me or the Oroville waters. However there have been reports that a tequila train heading north from Mexico in an effort to avoid 'wall' taxes crashed. That might whet the F dude's whistle to a considerable degree.

I advise all my fry not to indulge until they are at least 21 days old, but they really stopped listening to their old man after I shot my wad into the tidal pool.

(Sigh! Kids these days.)

02-13-17, 11:18 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Dam it!"
Too bad. Your 12 gauge misfired? It happens. No need to be embarrassed. Reload!

02-15-17, 10:54 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Dam it!"
Huh! 12ga.? 10ga, more like it. Magnum!

02-15-17, 12:06 PM (EST)
22. "I'm Impressed."
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-17 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

Well, kinda.

Looks like the 10 gauge has small balls.

02-15-17, 01:42 PM (EST)
24. "RE: I'm Impressed."
Wait wait! I meant 4ga. Actually 1ga. Yeah, that's the ticket.

When I was a lad, I tried to make kills with my .410ga. I managed to pick off a few imaginary rabbits back then, but mostly, the world was not in any real danger at that time. I was learning. Then as I grew older, my 20ga began to scare the neighborhood pussy cats, and I managed to snag a fur or two. However, regretfully, in spite of a multitude of frenzied attempts, I was still not making much of an impression on the outside world

Then I went to college with my new 12ga. The academic world began to notice and some were impressed, but I was still hitting wide of the mark on occasion and I had yet to mature and really hit my stride with my big gun, the 1ga. punt boat cannon. The birds had no chance after that, and they had to wait for relief from the danger my gun posed until age began to reverse the progress, and prowess began to wane.

Nature was good to me though, and thanks to modern science and newly found chemical combinations I was able to pick up my trusty Binelli 12ga. and score once again.

Life is good.

02-15-17, 02:10 PM (EST)
25. "Could BE.."
That you just meant "Water Cannon"..
CTgirl Chupacabra!
It's at it's best with a "Cat Pump" none of that cheap Axial nonsense.

Molaholic 9005 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-17, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What? "
Hold on a second -- this site is still functioning? I would have sworn it was on somebody's hit list...

02-15-17, 10:53 AM (EST)
19. "RE: What? "
We're here. There are some bullet holes in the walls and we wear flak jackets and helmets now, but until they take the keyboard from our lifeless hands, we will persevere.

(To whom it may concern, just kidding. You can have the dam keyboard.)

02-15-17, 11:45 AM (EST)
21. "RE: What? "
Yeah, we've got a counter-insurgency contingent around here that keeps the baddies at bay.

"TK-21 Ace of Spades" Award by Tribephyl

The Trump is in their pocket.

02-15-17, 01:32 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What? "
Did we all ever find out about the Dodgermobile?

Moves by CrabMan
Curious minds are.. curious!
Went by Phillipe's the other day. Baked Apples? Yum!

greenmachine 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-17, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What? "
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-17 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

It could be worse. I could be on a bumpfest

08-18-17, 11:14 AM (EST)
27. "*Bump*"

08-22-17, 01:02 PM (EST)
28. "*Rustle*"

08-29-17, 11:38 AM (EST)
29. "RE: What? "
bump

09-03-17, 02:57 PM (EST)
30. "RE: What? "
*boot*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •