The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Foonermints!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

UsedtobeSyren 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-16, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UsedtobeSyren Click to send private message to UsedtobeSyren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Foonermints!"
You made my son Ryan a backpack several years ago, because of his love for the military.
Thank you!
He is now part of the DEP for the Marines!

Oh yea! Hi everyone!
I cannot log into my old account for what ever reason, but think of everyone often

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Foonermints! cahaya 10-24-16 1
   RE: Foonermints! UsedtobeSyren 10-24-16 3
       RE: Foonermints! cahaya 10-26-16 14
 RE: Foonermints! kingfish 10-24-16 2
   RE: Foonermints! UsedtobeSyren 10-24-16 4
       RE: Foonermints! kingfish 10-24-16 5
           RE: Foonermints! UsedtobeSyren 10-24-16 6
               RE: Foonermints! kingfish 10-24-16 7
                   RE: Foonermints! kingfish 10-24-16 8
                       Sorry I Squashed You in that Thresd foonermints 10-26-16 12
 *waves to syren* Max_Headroom 10-25-16 9
   RE: *waves to syren* kingfish 10-26-16 11
       RE: *waves to syren* cahaya 10-26-16 13
   RE: *waves to syren* UsedtobeSyren 11-04-16 16
   RE: *waves to syren* greenmachine 05-01-17 18
 RE: Foonermints! foonermints 10-25-16 10
   RE: Foonermints! UsedtobeSyren 11-04-16 15
       *Pinchie* foonermints 03-06-17 17
 Currently.. foonermints 09-02-17 19
   RE: Currently.. kingfish 09-02-17 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19595 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-16, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Foonermints!"
Hi, Syren!

It's been a long time since we (or at least, I) have seen you around here! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Just for old time's sake, I'm posting a sig that you made for me, perfect for this time of year.

syren's light

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-24-16, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UsedtobeSyren Click to send private message to UsedtobeSyren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Foonermints!"
Hello!!!!!

I love that Siggy! Always have!

I am on facebook

10-26-16, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Foonermints!"
Alas, I don't use FB to socialize online, although I've got an account with a pseduoname (for privacy reasons) so that I can look up other FB pages.

kingfish 19851 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-16, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Foonermints!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-16 AT 02:37 PM (EST)

Backpack? You got a backpack? All I got was a Skinned frog.

Hey Syren. Have missed you hereabouts. Been kinda lonely.

If you still have the email you used to register with originally, you can probably recover your account. You will get a new PW, but your sign on name, odometer, DAW Level, and stored sigs will be available.

10-24-16, 03:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Foonermints!"
I am trying to. I would love all my old stuff.

I am on Facebook mostly

I like that the boards are still here!
Hope you are doing as well also!

10-24-16, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Foonermints!"
We had this figured out, long time ago. Before The guy who hates war in Ukraine came along.

Spot and I independent of each other figured two ways to do it. Hit archives for Spots method. And here is what I remember of how I did it.

Sign on a new user.
Use your old email and screen name.
The board will assign you a new PW, but magically your old self will pop up as good as new, with memory intact.

I hope I remembered that right. Otherwise it's another Archive search. I remember that it happened in the early part of a year, (what year did Russia invade the Ukraine? it would have been after that.)

10-24-16, 08:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Foonermints!"
LOL. I do not remember when Russia invaded Ukraine. It happened to me once before, where it did not recognize my email, and SurvivorBlows got it fixed. Does he even still keep this site updated? Or is it someone else/automated?

10-24-16, 11:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Foonermints!"
Late 2014, so the hack on RTVW happened in early 2015.

Apparently SB keeps paying the rent. But no other evidence for his existence. Bebo pops in, she may know something. You might email Ayak. Been a while since Icy posted.

10-24-16, 11:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Foonermints!"
This is what I did to get set up again.

http://tinyurl.com/joxrtm2

You have to log out before you do what that post says. It worked for me and a number of others. It should work for you.

foonermints 13901 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-16, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sorry I Squashed You in that Thresd"

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

The Christmas Spirit provokes me into hoping that you are feeling better.

Max_Headroom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-25-16, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max_Headroom Click to send private message to Max_Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "*waves to syren*"
Never mind me, I understand that people around here hate drive-by posts.

10-26-16, 09:20 AM (EST)
11. "RE: *waves to syren*"
That is no longer the case. Sure, we have license plate cameras installed, and some old geezers on porches are still waving their fists at kids (and chipmunks) who get on their lawns, but in general we've become more drive by friendly.

10-26-16, 03:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: *waves to syren*"
Ayup, we wave to the drive-bys and even offer some lemonade to drink (spiked to taste), so long as they're not shooting back.

Here's my plate.

11-04-16, 01:18 PM (EST)
16. "RE: *waves to syren*"
Hi Max!!

I remember the days when we would have a whole stream of little icons driving across posts

greenmachine 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-17, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: *waves to syren*"
Drive by posts? I guess that's what I've done but my car broke down here so I have to post for awhile.

10-25-16, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Foonermints!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-16 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

I am always Special Forces. Please see your red wavy.

11-04-16, 01:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Foonermints!"

HI!

03-06-17, 03:37 PM (EST)
17. "*Pinchie*"
OH! and *bump*

09-02-17, 01:38 PM (EST)
19. "Currently.."
I am making insulated plasma carriers for various deployments. Also units that hold a digital X Ray device for Explosive Ordnance Disposal. I work with carbon fiber and Poron Foam. Must still be some juice left in the old coot! *grin*

09-02-17, 03:00 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Currently.."
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-17 AT 03:01 PM (EST)

We need a Poron/carbon fiber scammer/scum/shield.

Sounds like you have to keep you busy while the GF is away.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •