The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spot The Difference"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 13772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-16, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spot The Difference"
I wonder how he is doing?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/super-typhoon-slams-into-northeastern-philippines/ar-AAj9pmp?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spot The Difference kingfish 10-20-16 1
   RE: Spot The Difference foonermints 10-21-16 2
 RE: Spot The Difference SpotTheDifference 10-21-16 3
   RE: Spot The Difference kingfish 10-21-16 4
       RE: Spot The Difference SpotTheDifference 10-21-16 5
           RE: Spot The Difference kingfish 10-21-16 6
               RE: Spot The Difference cahaya 10-21-16 7
                   RE: Spot The Difference kingfish 10-21-16 8
               RE: Spot The Difference greenmachine 04-25-17 12
       RE: Spot The Difference SpotTheDifference 10-23-16 9
           RE: Spot The Difference foonermints 03-06-17 10
               RE: Spot The Difference greenmachine 03-27-17 11
   RE: Spot The Difference greenmachine 05-01-17 13
       RE: Spot The Difference kingfish 05-01-17 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19708 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-16, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spot The Difference"
Hope he still likes us. His Pres. doesn't seem to.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-21-16, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spot The Difference"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-16 AT 08:11 AM (EST)

They do seem to kill everyone who deals drugs.

If he hung that Medal on his underpants, the Philippines would see another Full Moon.

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-16, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spot The Difference"
I'm fine, and thanks for remembering. Manila is generally unaffected by the typhoon for now.

In other news, we now hate Americans.

10-21-16, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spot The Difference"
Great to hear from you, Spot.

That Typhoon looks so big, and your island looks so small.

Remember, when the police question you, you thought we were all Canadians, eh?

10-21-16, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spot The Difference"
The typhoon caused a lot of damage in the northern Philippines, especially in the province where Survivor: Blood vs Water and Cagayan were filmed. The poorer, more remote provinces generally suffer more damage than we do here in Manila where the infrastructure is better (although we're still very flood-prone).

It's a no-win situation for us with regards to the last Presidential election, IMO (same with you with Trump vs. Clinton). Our two most popular choices were a big-city mayor who has been rumored to support--even harbor--a vigilante "Death Squad", and the other is a proven incompetent who supposedly made millions out of typhoon donations and was generally seen as elitist and anti-poor.

My personal choice had a relatively clean track record, was a hardcore disciplinarian, and was extremely popular among the millennial crowd. Unfortunately, she was also recovering from stage 4 lung cancer and was unable to make rounds during the campaign period. She died a few months after the election.

10-21-16, 11:29 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Spot The Difference"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-16 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

Actually, if our ballot looked like this,

⃝ 1. D. Trump.

⃝ 2. H. Clinton.

⃝ 3. Someone who will die soon.

⃝ 4. None of the above.

I'd be happy to be able to vote for number 3.

cahaya 19522 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-16, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spot The Difference"
Alas, option 3 leads to the Veep and, although I'm a Hoosier, I hope he's not from Indiana.

10-21-16, 08:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Spot The Difference"

I'd even vote for a Hoosier.

If he'd promise to die soon.

(Desperate times call for extreme measures).

greenmachine 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-17, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spot The Difference"
I wanted option 4

10-23-16, 09:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Spot The Difference"
So I guess we like you guys again?

Human rights violations notwithstanding, I actually like our President. If anything, people fear him, which gets things done much faster than they used to take. My gripe is that he backtracks on nearly every controversial thing he says, and my fear is that we lose whatever little credibility we have. It's like Survivor, in a sense: when people realize how wishy-washy you are, you get voted out.

03-06-17, 03:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Spot The Difference"
*bump*

03-27-17, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spot The Difference"
bumpX2

05-01-17, 10:57 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Spot The Difference"
do spammers every stop. That is my question for the day!

05-01-17, 12:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Spot The Difference"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-17 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

There must be a list somewhere that someone maliciously added us to. A list of sites where you can ask asinine questions.

ere are a few possible suspects I can think of. We need to find that list and squash it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •