The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brag brag brag"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sagebrush Dan 9946 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-14, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brag brag brag"
For those of you who haven't been to the Great Satan Facebook, and haven't seen what has been happening in Sagebrushland, feast your eyes upon this:

I was sick with nasty bronchitis when this was taken, but I at least managed to keep from infecting everyone at the hooding ceremony and baccalaureate. Couldn't make the graduation ceremony, though.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brag brag brag kidflash212 06-26-14 1
   RE: Brag brag brag Sagebrush Dan 06-26-14 5
 RE: Brag brag brag Estee 06-26-14 2
   RE: Brag brag brag Sagebrush Dan 06-26-14 7
 RE: Brag brag brag kingfish 06-26-14 3
   RE: Brag brag brag Sagebrush Dan 06-26-14 6
 RE: Brag brag brag dabo 06-26-14 4
   RE: Brag brag brag Sagebrush Dan 06-26-14 8
 RE: Brag brag brag cahaya 06-26-14 9
   RE: Brag brag brag Sagebrush Dan 06-26-14 12
 RE: Brag brag brag tribephyl 06-26-14 10
   RE: Brag brag brag Sagebrush Dan 06-26-14 13
 RE: Brag brag brag tallgirl 06-26-14 11
   Celebrate celebrate celebrate Sagebrush Dan 06-26-14 14
 RE: Brag brag brag Puffy 07-01-14 15
   RE: Brag brag brag Sagebrush Dan 07-06-14 16
 RE: Brag brag brag PepeLePew13 07-07-14 17
 RE: Brag brag brag Molaholic 07-07-14 18
 RE: Brag brag brag Brownroach 07-08-14 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-26-14, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Congratulations! How long before we call you Dr. Sagebrush?

Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-26-14, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brag brag brag"
I dunno. It took 6 years to get this (an MDiv usually takes 5). The schools I have talked to take 3 years. I do not think I'll be able to start this fall, so we'll see.

My thesis is not completed for this anyway.

HandTooled by SpotTheDiffffffffffffffffffference

Estee 56851 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brag brag brag"
How odd. You don't seem to be on fire.

06-26-14, 02:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Brag brag brag"
I hide it well.

HandTooled by SportTheDifffffffffffffffffference

kingfish 17373 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Looking at the Goatee.

Sagebrush Dan. Hmmm.

So, you weren’t named for the prairie weed after all.

Congrats Dan, very heart warming. From these pages I know it was a long hard and painful road for you, so this is very inspiring for all of us.

06-26-14, 02:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Thank you kind sir.

And, I indeed named myself after the prairie weed that is the bane of ranchers, but smells so great. I spent my childhood in sagebrush country, and it was wonderful. There is a wonderful spot of sagebrushland about 90 miles from Portland that I go to in order to drink in the aroma of the weed-so-precious.
That, and I have the aforementioned weed now growing in my front yard, against all weather conditions that should be killing it (it likes dry, but it is wet on this side of the mountains.).

dabo 26373 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brag brag brag"

BIG CONGRATS!

06-26-14, 02:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Brag brag brag"

Thank you, lil birdie.

cahaya 19203 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Brag brag brag"
You? look like the gentleman, scholar and wizard that I always imagined you to be!

Congratulations, Dan! Your persistence through times of trial paid off.

06-26-14, 08:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Thank you kind sir. Now I cannot wait until I get enough schoolin' to wear that really funny robe and fuzzy hat.

Aw shucks ma'am, my heart belongs to Tribe

tribephyl 10761 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Inspiring indeed!
Truly momentous accomplishment, Dan. I am so proud of you.
Now go conquer the world!

06-26-14, 08:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Conquer the world? With you by my side, darlin', we can kick some serious hiney!

tallgirl 568 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-26-14, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tallgirl Click to send private message to tallgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Brag brag brag"
First I would like to congratulate you. No matter how long you took, you did it!

I do not believe you are bragging, this is an actual personal accomplishment that you worked at until it was completed. This is real life, not being an idiot on tv with no talent. People don't celebrate enough (one of my pet peeves). We are always ready to be negative about ourselves and others but when something good happens the champagne and cake should come out. Good things don't occur often enough - celebrate!

06-26-14, 08:32 PM (EST)
14. "Celebrate celebrate celebrate"
Thanks for the boost.

The MDiv (Master of Divinity) generally takes longer than most Masters degrees. Some people thought they could finish it in three; I know of only one who did not go nuts and extend it out to more. At my school, 4-6 years is the norm. One of my classmates has been at it for 8, and she's still not done. Takes a LOT of work, and I do not see how anyone could work full-time and do it in any less time. I wrote at least one paper per class. Most were over 30-40 pages, with a high percentage 80-90 pages.

As soon as my thesis finishes me (that's a good thing — they're life-changing), I'll be onward for my doctorate. I have got that down to a couple schools, but I am waiting to see how things work out.

Puffy 6636 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-14, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Brag brag brag"
You hit it out of the ballpark and you look great, too. Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

07-06-14, 01:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Thanks!

PepeLePew13 25294 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-14, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Hearty congrats, Dan!

(Sorry I missed out on this earlier as I haven't been around too much with a heavy work schedule to wrap up the school year. Plus I don't have Facebook. )

Molaholic 8816 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-14, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Brag brag brag"
KUDOS MAXIUMUS!

giving old farts a challenge once again.

Brownroach 14717 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-14, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Brag brag brag"
Oh you are tres cute in your mortar and pestle! Oh wait, maybe that's a mortarboard? I get them mixed up. Either way, Congratulations!

(Speaking of Satan, I happened to rewatch "Rosemary's Baby" the other night.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •