The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brian Worth"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-07-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brian Worth"
It was great to see Brian again doing the selection of the AJ's. He seems like such a nice guy. Does anyone know if he is still available or not? I wonder how he felt being in Larissa's presence again while she gave the guys practice dates. Also was nice to see Fredo and the other Brian. They looked real nice.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Speaking of Larissa... Seana 07-14-05 1
 RE: Brian Worth Boston North 07-26-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Speaking of Larissa..."
It seems that Gil wasn't as upset by the whole Fabio thing as we'd been led to believe.

From NBC's website:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe/where_are_they_now/larissa_gil.shtml

Whatever happened with you and Gil?
Since the show ended, Gil and I had some rough times with the distance, but I moved to Florida early this year and we are enjoying growing closer and living life in reality finally (LOL). I’ve never loved anyone more than him, and look forward to whatever the future hold. I see something new in him every day and fall a little harder. He’s got a really funny side to him that keeps me laughing all the time. I’ve grown attached to his wonderful family, and my family to him. Gil even surprised me with a Blue Beagle puppy we named Lucy.

That was a very well-editted lie. Pfft.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Boston North 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boston%20North Click to send private message to Boston%20North Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brian Worth"
I believe Brian is still available. I know he often dates but I do not think he very serious with anyone. I do know that he is friendly with Larissa. He admits to living a fairy tale since doing AVERAGE JOE and realized a dream last season when he threw out a ceremonial first pitch at one of the Boston Red Sox games. He has kept busy as an auditor, now with the US treasury dept but has found time for charity events in the Boston area, stand-up comedy on amateur nights and public speaking engagements. He recently finished filming BATTLE OF THE NETWORK REALITY STARS for Bravo which will start August 17th. He met Adam Mesh from the AVERAGE JOE 1 & 3 during the BATTLE filming and they have become friends. The one thing I know for sure is that he rooting for an average joe to win Anna's heart!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •