The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Episode Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Episode Discussion"
Rocky vs. the EMO. Possible spoilers. As usual for final episodes there is not a whole lot to discuss. My thoughts FWIW:

Why is she living in that Water logged Gilligan hut, what happened to the Average Joe yacht?

I was routing for the Himbo this time.

I guess they lived happily ever after right? j/k

Where EMO glasses part of the makeover?

In retrospect, isn't it probable that she was coached by either an agent or friend that if she found herself on that "Average Joe show" that picking the Himbo would be adverse to her popularity. Or that she researched the subject on the internet. Or, I think it is even possible that one of the Joes could have clued her in to her fait, in order to gain her favor. Or, all of the above.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Episode Discussion TheWanderer 07-27-05 1
   RE: Final Episode Discussion ladro 07-27-05 4
 RE: Final Episode Discussion Reeflex7 07-27-05 2
   RE: Final Episode Discussion TheWanderer 07-27-05 3
   RE: Final Episode Discussion woiwod 07-28-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-27-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Episode Discussion"
Being the impatient left-coaster that I am... I just want to know who she picked!
That being said, since they are in Tahiti, it either may have been too expensive and taken too much time to sail or ship the yacht to Tahiti.

As for coaching by someone, I believe she was in fact coached, or did get to see or research the series.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Episode Discussion"
Thanks, I missed the episode where it was explained that they moved the show to Tahati.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Episode Discussion"
Or maybe Rocky was dull as dishwater, except in the looks department.

Even watching the episode, I thought she was going to go for Rocky.

It was strange at the end...Anna was so ga-ga over Rocky, but when she chose Nathan she was very non-committal. She made a point of saying they were starting as friends, then said "I want to get to know you better", then she says "I can't promise you anything..." Hedge your bets much?

Kudo's to Anna, I think she made the right choice, the smart choice, and hopefully she'll give the relationship and the friendship the room to grow. I'm not sure I buy into the conspiracy theory that she was coached to do that for a career move. Time will tell.

My take was that she still wasn't sure she was making the right decision.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-27-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Episode Discussion"
Thanks for the info! As I'm watching now... I have to agree that Rocky is well named... although he talks game to the girls, when questioned by the Anna's mom, he was as articulate as a rock!

You do have to give Anna some credit though... I think whomever she chose, she would want to take her time and give the relationship time to grow. It appears that she'd have no problem with getting "physical" with anyone she seriously date, however, she seems to place more caution on the emotional side... can't say that I blame her!

I wish them both luck and it's about time an AJ was chosen. Seems the cycle has been broken and there woldn't be any reason to continue with Average Joe, unless they change the format. It would be interesting to see an "Average Jane" although it would be tougher to get a good looking guy to go for an "ugly duckling" unless she had a killer body (basically, a "butherface")

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Episode Discussion"
I think she chose Nathan because she could see that between the two final guys he is the only one she could have some sort of future with. She definitely has a crush on Rocky but realizes that it would only be a physical, short term relationship. Nathan, on the other hand, seems to be a solid, stable sort of guy and that is what she was looking for and she hopes that the physical will "kick in".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •