The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesus make-over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-06-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesus make-over"
Holy Cow! I couldn't believe the make-over on last nights Average Joe! I can't remember his name, but he the one they all say looks like Jesus. Underneath the long hair and beard, he really is a cutie!

I can't wait til the made-over guys come back onto the show... Anyway, just wondering what everyone else thought of the make-over last night and if anyone had any thoughts...

--Donna :~)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesus make-over Reeflex7 07-06-05 1
 RE: Jesus make-over bullzeye 07-06-05 2
 RE: Jesus make-over BlueLies 07-06-05 3
   RE: Jesus make-over Wacko Jacko 07-07-05 4
       RE: Jesus make-over woiwod 07-07-05 5
           RE: Jesus make-over BlueLies 07-07-05 6
               RE: Jesus make-over Sandra 07-07-05 8
                   RE: Jesus make-over tamarama 07-07-05 9
   RE: Jesus make-over Loree 07-07-05 7
       RE: Jesus make-over Moother 07-09-05 10
           Dante makeover kryp 07-13-05 11
           RE: Jesus make-over DonnaLynn 07-20-05 12
               RE: Jesus make-over ladro 07-20-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-06-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jesus make-over"
That segment last night was basically a Cliff Notes version of Queer Eye. They picked the right dude. Those are always the most interesting makeovers, the ones with the long hair and beards and then POOF, all of a sudden you get to see the face underneath all of that. He did look a lot better.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-06-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jesus make-over"
I agree - underneath all of that was a pretty good looking dude. Interesting what the life coach said about him hiding behind his appearance - wonder if there is any truth to that and whether he will revert back in the weeks/months ahead?

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-06-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jesus make-over"
It was a great improvement, however, I think he needed a better haircut. He's so down in the dumps all the time. Even if he was a hunk, he wouldn't attract much being that way ALL the time. Makes me want to shake, then slap then punch the casting director... oh, then do that again and say, what were you thinking?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-07-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jesus make-over"
Didn't you see this one coming a mile away???

The minute they announced there would be makeovers I knew that he would be one of those chosen.

The makeover will however not change him. He is what he is. You can dress a pig in sheeps clothing but a pig is still a pig. (Not that Joshua is a pig).

Actually, I thought Joshua was a funny guy. I didn't get the impression he was always down in the dumps.

I think Dante will be the one to get a makeover this week. He's the David Daschal of this season and didn't David Daschal go when there were 7. Of those left he is the most obvisious makeover choice. Also, the previews showed a bigger man having a makever - the magician and Jesus do not qualify for that.

Who knows, I get the impression that there will be some surprise makeovers.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jesus make-over"
I agree, I think Dante will be one of the makeovers. He sure could use some making over. I think he is a nice guy who looks weird on purpose. Maybe the producers want him to look that way so they can show what a difference a makeover can do. Once made over, I think he will have a run at the prize.....

Also I was glad that they didn't choose to makeover Igor. He has a totally rude and disgusting personality.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-07-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jesus make-over"
Just getting Dante different rims and a better haircut would do wonders.

Yeah, Momma raised Igor to have too much pride or whatever we call it in his case.

Sandra 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-07-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandra Click to send private message to Sandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jesus make-over"
>Yeah, Momma raised Igor to have too much pride
>or whatever we call it in his case.

I think the word you're looking for is "ego." ;)

Sandy

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-07-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jesus make-over"
tee hee...

"Egor"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jesus make-over"
I agree that he should have gotten a better haircut.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jesus make-over"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-05 AT 00:43 AM (EST)

I didn't care for the hair cut but my first thought was suspicious, but that is my nature.
I immediately felt like that was kind of a set up. I figured they scheduled him for the show, then had him grow out the hair and act dorky so that when he shows back up the change is dramatic! (You can tell I watch to much REALITY TV)
As far Dante.....well, they can clean him up but it is gonna take some work to make him Mr. Right.

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-13-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Dante makeover"
They removed hair from his back, fixed his teeth, cut and straightened out his hair, and supposedly cleaned up his hygiene. I still don't think he looks that much better.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-20-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jesus make-over"

>I didn't care for the hair
>cut but my first thought
>was suspicious, but that is
>my nature.
>I immediately felt like that was
>kind of a set up.
> I figured they scheduled
>him for the show, then
>had him grow out the
>hair and act dorky so
>that when he shows back
>up the change is dramatic!

Come on! Do you have any idea how long it would take that guy to grow his hair out like that? You sound just like my husband. He's always so sckeptical of everything...

Why can't we just watch a T.V. show for what it is? Entertainment!

--Donna :~)

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jesus make-over"
I am probably twice as skeptical as your husband. So count your blessings that your not married to me.

Seeing through, and trying to predict, the Producer manipulations 'is' a large part of the entertainment value of the show for me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •