The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All things Dante..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-15-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All things Dante..."
My fave is gone so soon! I loved Dante!

Let's talk about him and things he could have done differently!

I loved the fact that he stood up to that big oaf and when he kissed him I was on the floor!!!!!

I don't know if he did have an odor problem or not, but if he did, it was rude of the producers to let that out on the air. I'm glad they helped him, but let's let the Joe's leave with a little of their dignity.

I was not at all impressed with Dante's make-over at all! I was expecting a big big change and they really didn't do much but give him a shower and some new clothes. His hair still looked about the same and he hadn't started working out or anything.

Regardless, we all knew he would be booted but I thought he would make it a lot further!

Oh well, he's a better man for not having Anna's tongue down his throat. She's such a skanky ho... I wonder what her Polish parents think of watching her go crazy with all of these guys. For a minute the other night, I thought I had accidentaly tuned into the Bachelor... UGH!

--Donna :~)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All things Dante... mmm_link 07-15-05 1
   RE: All things Dante... Wacko Jacko 07-18-05 2
       RE: All things Dante... LexCorp 07-18-05 3
           RE: All things Dante... mmm_link 07-19-05 4
           RE: All things Dante... DonnaLynn 07-20-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-15-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All things Dante..."
I think the makeover means he has a second chance at Anna (if that is what he wants). I didn't think there was much of a change from the makeover so he'll probably get the boot a second time.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-18-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All things Dante..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-05 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

Unfortunately life is about first impressions. None of the Joes who are having makeovers stand a chance. Now, if the Joes had the makeovers before Anna had initially seen them they might of stood a better chance.

Also, a lot of ones personally can be 'judged' from how they appear. You can't help it if you are ugly so I am not talking about looks. I am talking about how you decide to present yourself. I have said this before....you can dress a pig in sheeps clothing but you are still a pig. Once a pig always a pig. (no, I am not calling the Joes pigs). The point I am trying to make is that in many cases clothing and other parts of your presentation are ways that you decide to express your personality. Joshua for example, can be dressed to look like MR GQ but he really is the Jesus guy he decided to present himself as. He is not MR GQ. The transformation does not happen that fast. Take Joshua and present him to a different girl...he could probably fool her for a couple of shows, but the Jesus guy will come out and she will see the Jesus guy without the Jesus appearance.

LexCorp 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LexCorp Click to send private message to LexCorp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All things Dante..."
I don't understand why any Joe would want a second chance after a makeover anyways. I mean, if she didn't like you for who you were, why do you have to try to be someone you're not to get her to like you?

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-19-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All things Dante..."
I thought that was the premise of the show, it doesn't matter what's on the inside that counts, it's the physical beauty of a person that gets the babes.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-20-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All things Dante..."
I agree with you on the fact that these guys shouldn't want a second chance with Anna, but they will probably never be this close to a gorgeous woman again in their lives and I honestly think they would do anything for the chance to get her tongue down their throats!

(Some men actually have integrity even though they may be Average Joes. I'm sorry, but I can't imagine Chuck from Beauty and the Geek on this show. I think he has too much integrity for it.)

--Donna :~)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •