The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The madeover AJ's return next week --"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The madeover AJ's return next week --"
-- but to what effect? For once, the previews were careful not to give anything away: I didn't spot any of the returnees in the Tahiti shots. Is this going to be Anna given a chance to oooh and aahh a few times, and then they'll be trotted back into the wings again? Does she have to pick one of them for the Tahiti trip? Can she only take one of them if she leaves someone else at home? What's going on here, exactly? Any theories?

(Side notes: most predictable group elimination ever. The editing has been playing up Josh and Arthur for the whole series, and the bar scene was very careful to show us exactly which hunks were going out and why. And yes, my views on Carson pretty much stand as earlier written, except that it's now kind of nice that he lost something he actually wanted in the end, and I will give him micro-mini props for apologizing to Arthur, although I think it was either the start of another con job or a desperate last-second attempt to work on his own redemption edit. Carson-types can change. It does happen. But it takes more proof than that before I'll believe it.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The madeover AJ's return next w... Reeflex7 07-20-05 1
   RE: The madeover AJ's return next w... Estee 07-20-05 2
   RE: The madeover AJ's return next w... DonnaLynn 07-20-05 3
 RE: The madeover AJ's return next w... bullzeye 07-20-05 4
 RE: The madeover AJ's return next w... ladro 07-20-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The madeover AJ's return next week --"
I was wondering the same thing about how they were going to fit into the rest of the show, which only has two episodes left, right? I think your suggestion that she will take one to Tahiti with her makes the most sense. That would explain why they didn't show any of them in Tahiti, they don't want to give away who it is.

Carson's still a jerk. Was he man enough to apologize to Clay for stealing his room? To the ref for blowing his stack over a stupid roller derby game? There was nothing really contrite about him... ever. Even his "apology" to Arthur had more of a "hey, look at me, I'm a man, I'm apologizing" kind of ring to it, when it seemed like all he was really doing was admitting he changed his mind about Anna. He treated the whole experience as an excuse to shove people around and brag about it. Not only was he unapologetic, he was proud. May he have nightmares forever about Dante kissing him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The madeover AJ's return next week --"
May he have nightmares forever about Dante kissing him.

Given Carson's personality, the better punishment would be erotic dreams about Dante kissing him.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-20-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The madeover AJ's return next week --"
My guess is that the made-over Joe's will all show Anna how studly they have all become and beg her for one more chance. Then Anna will be able to pick one to come with her to Tahiti...

--Donna :~)

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-20-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The madeover AJ's return next week --"
My money is on the switch - she has to choose one of the madeovers to replace one of the remaining guys. Though I don't have a real sense of where that will go, or who she will choose - I'll guess it would probably be "Jesus".

Continue to agree with your "Carson" position - I just about hurled when he did the complete about face...

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The madeover AJ's return next week --"
My guess is that the MoJoes will make a brief 5 minute apperance, Anna will make comments about how good they look, then they will leave (hopefully) never to be heard from again. Reasoning:

1. There is only so much you can do in a 2 week makeover, I really don't think there is going to be a great change. And Anna will always remember those first impressions.
2. She would look like a superficial B!tch if she were to become interested in one of the Joes only after the makeover (yes, I know that is a large part of the plot of the show). I am sure she making a great effort to not look like a superficial B!tch.
3. It was never explained how the Joes were selected to be part of the makeover. The other Joes would cry foul if one of the madeover Joes were re-entered into the competion.
4. In every show the producers have made sure that there are equal number of Himbos and Joes at every stage.
5. I predicted it, so it must pass.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •