The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!! or should I say PIPPI LONGSTOCKING"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-12-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!! or should I say PIPPI LONGSTOCKING"
I think Anna is a fake little flower. The first muscle guy she gets in the hottub with she is all over him like a slut, sucking his face off. I feel sorry for the original guys. They don't have a chance with all those big mouth bossy model types there. I wonder how intelligent they are really. Sure, Anna like you were really sorry to see Dante go, yea right. Now she can have all the muscles to herself. She deserves them. Yet don't judge a book by it's cover, you might be surprised what you end up with.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!!... Swrdprincess 07-12-05 1
   AJ picking an Avg Jane vs Babette..... BlueLies 07-13-05 4
   RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!!... goldie1000 07-16-05 7
 She has to be silentJ 07-13-05 2
   RE: She has to be mmm_link 07-13-05 3
 RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!!... Reeflex7 07-13-05 5
 RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!!... cambo 07-13-05 6
 RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!!... ladro 07-18-05 8
   Ladro... BlueLies 07-18-05 9
       Sig pic violation Bebo 07-18-05 10
       RE: Ladro... mmm_link 07-18-05 11
   RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!!... goldie1000 07-18-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swrdprincess 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swrdprincess Click to send private message to Swrdprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!! or should I say PIPPI LONGSTOCKING"
I'd slobber all over a hunk too. Don't judge her too quickly least you forget Adam. Give these Joes a choice between an Anna and a Average Jane and guess which one they will pick...huh???
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-13-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "AJ picking an Avg Jane vs Babette..."
I once asked an overweight male family member of mine if an overweight female friend was attracted to him, would he go out with her? He said, no. He was only interested in fit women and before I could get it out, he said he understood his double-standard... so I just left it alone at that.

I was impressed with her hunky date picks though. I had no clue as to who she should pick because the show focused so much on the jerks.

Rocky seems like a nice guy, and he took the time to clear Arthur's mind of all the crraap that Carson and Mike left behind.

And the hunky-Josh being honest about being sober was commendable.

07-16-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!! or should I say PIPPI LONGSTOCKING"
The only way she will actually get to know them is by talking to them. Pity how the first guy in the hot tub got tongue instead of talk. I guess they must be in it for the sex afterall over actually knowing someone.

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "She has to be"
The producers have to find a woman just as shallow as the meatheads every season, or this show is done. As soon as the Joe gets the girl, it's all over. Everyone will stop watching. That's what killed "Who wants to be a millionaire?". As soon as someone one the money, the show lost it's appeal. The appeal of this show is rooting for the underdog. Once the underdog wins, he's no longer the underdog, and therefore the appeal is gone.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-13-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: She has to be"
Not necessarily, they could always do some cheesy "Average Joe in France" or something.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!! or should I say PIPPI LONGSTOCKING"
I loved her reaction when the hunks "cheated" on her. Okay, so they had one date with her, got her to "open her heart" to them, and then went somewhere and made out with someone else. Isn't that basically what she's been doing to the Joes the past 3 weeks?

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-13-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!! or should I say PIPPI LONGSTOCKING"
>The first
>muscle guy she gets in
>the hottub with she is
>all over him like a
>slut, sucking his face off.

That's why I love this show. She keeps stressing "it's what's on the inside that counts" but as soon as a hot guy comes into the picture all that is thrown out the window.

I can't stand those two guys who were drilling Arthur, but what they said holds a lot of truth.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!! or should I say PIPPI LONGSTOCKING"
OK, I'm not getting the "PIPPI LONGSTOCKING" reference. How is Anna a PIPPI LONGSTOCKING?

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ladro..."
I think it refers to how she looked with her hair in ponytails in the schoolgirl outfit just before the dodgeball thang.

Personally, I think she looked really cute.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sig pic violation"
Blue Lies, your signature pic is too tall, per the community guidelines. Please either resize or stop using the picture with your posts.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-18-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ladro..."
I always had a thing for pipi longstockings too. I wonder where she is now?

07-18-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Anna Chudoba is a fake !!!!!!!! or should I say PIPPI LONGSTOCKING"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-05 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Simple: For those who don't know who Pippi Longstocking is she has bright orange hair and wears it in pig tails EXACTLY how Anna had hers the other night. Pippi is a fictinal character out of a childrens book.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •