The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What a crock!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

wijames 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wijames Click to send private message to wijames Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What a crock!"
I liked the previous shows but this one has turned out to be a "Show how much you can put down the joe's" type show. Allowing the hunks to push around and humiliate the joes last night was just too much. Everyone knows that the "Joe's" don't have a chance against a group of hunks but they could at least make it seem like a fair competition! Let's face it. average guys don't get girls like that unless you have big bucks like Trump.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What a crock! LexCorp 07-13-05 1
 RE: What a crock! mmm_link 07-13-05 2
 I'd say it was a test of character ... BlueLies 07-13-05 3
   True beau_30 07-13-05 4
       RE: True LexCorp 07-13-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LexCorp 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LexCorp Click to send private message to LexCorp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What a crock!"
Lol, thats exactly why i watch the show. Read my post "reasons to watch this show".
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-13-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a crock!"
I'm a bit ashamed of the Joe's for just taking it. Obviously a fight would kick them off the show (not to mention a lawsuit) so why not wait until the hunks are out of the house and then toss their stuff out the window? My god, the Joe's have a pristine opportunity to get back at their childhood adversaries without any type of retaliation. Dante said it best when he said "I'm just as strong as you." I didn't agree with his kissing Carson since it was a bit childish. He could have just stared him down or by sharing breaths, easily beat him out.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-13-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'd say it was a test of character for some contestants..."
When Carson and the other guy started throwing the stuff out onto the balconey, it told us more about them than the average joes.

I don't think the average joes could have handled it any differently. In real life, a rational person would simply call for moderation .

Carson bragged about, and Josh acknowledged, that in a real-life situation, the Dante kiss would have ended much differently.... so true.

Dante would be in the emergency room, and Carson would be in jail.

We obviously can't expect much from the Carson types, but I do expect more from the producers and/or someone with authority who should have expelled them from the show.

I guess Anna didn't see the dailies from that day, or Carson would have been gone too.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-13-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "True"
But then again...
Did you see the next weeks preview?
Some of the hunks end up cheating on Anna. Dun Dun Dun.
And to the looks of it Brad is one of them.
But the "hunks" will cheat on a hot girl before an average joe would.

LexCorp 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LexCorp Click to send private message to LexCorp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: True"
Its true the "hunks" will cheat on a hot girl before an average joe would because the average joe does not have the confidence to pick up a girl, let alone cheat with them.

But I don't udnerstand how its cheating. You are tryign to find the right person for yourself. If someone comes along and you're interested, you're not going to brush it off. All these guys don't even know if Anna will pick them.

It's just like Anna going out with all these joe's and hunks, How is she not cheating? She's allowed to date all of them, but the guys have to be all into her and nobody else? Thats unfair.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •