The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

JohnInPrinceton 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnInPrinceton Click to send private message to JohnInPrinceton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
After saying that she fell in love with one of the men on the show, she was then asked:

"What do you hope viewers will learn?"

Then Anna answered:

"Not to judge people by their external beauty."

Very interesting. Take a look at the interview at Match.com. Click "Happen Mag" in the upper right hand corner.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... mmm_link 07-13-05 1
   RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... kryp 07-15-05 2
       RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... Glow 07-15-05 3
           RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... DonnaLynn 07-15-05 4
           RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... kryp 07-15-05 5
               RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... ladro 07-17-05 10
 RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... Reeflex7 07-16-05 6
   RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... Seana 07-16-05 8
   RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... BlueLies 07-17-05 11
 RE: Anna's Match.com interview tod... RealityMom 07-16-05 7
 RE: Anna's Match.com interview BlueLies 07-16-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-13-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
Does that mean she then selects a Hunk at the end?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-15-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
I'd say thats a clear indication she picks Rocky. Like don't expect him to be a vacuous, conceited meat head just because he's gorgeous.

I didn't see anything in the right hand corner to click on.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
here's a link.
http://www.match.com/magazine/article1.aspx?articleid=4361

I don't think it's a clear indication at all.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-15-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
"I want to look good for my man. When I'm in a relationship, I lose weight. I want to give the relationship 100 percent, so I make sure to stay in shape. "

This definately shows that she is more into looks than most. I didn't have hopes that she'd pick a "Joe" in the end anyway because it never happens, but she seems more shallow than Melania and I didn't think that was possible...

P.S. Is her hair color really that red? I don't think I've ever seen anyone with natural color quite that bold. Any thoughts?

--Donna :~)

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-15-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
>here's a link.
>http://www.match.com/magazine/article1.aspx?articleid=4361
>
>I don't think it's a clear
>indication at all.

Thanks for the link.

Q: What do you hope viewers will learn?

A: Not to judge people by their external beauty. People judged me on my looks before they got to meet me, and thought I would be stuck-up. Or they thought, "Oh, pretty girl, she must be an idiot." They didn't see what was inside at first.

Not a clear indication? Okay, whatever.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
It sounds like she fell in love with herself.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-16-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
Larissa made similar comments in TV Guide early in her season, and we all remember how that turned out.

I like Anna better than Larissa or Melania - she seems like she has a better sense of humor and is a little more down to earth - but as far as her picking a Joe, I'll believe it when I see it.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
Larissa made similar comments in TV Guide early in her season, and we all remember how that turned out.

Actually, the producers lied to us, if only in the editting. (Although I seem to recall hearing that they did finish their vacation, at the time.

From NBC's website, "Where Are They Now?" section:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe/where_are_they_now/larissa_gil.shtml

Whatever happened with you and Gil?
Since the show ended, Gil and I had some rough times with the distance, but I moved to Florida early this year and we are enjoying growing closer and living life in reality finally (LOL). I’ve never loved anyone more than him, and look forward to whatever the future hold. I see something new in him every day and fall a little harder. He’s got a really funny side to him that keeps me laughing all the time. I’ve grown attached to his wonderful family, and my family to him. Gil even surprised me with a Blue Beagle puppy we named Lucy.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-17-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
Do you actually see a Joe where it could work out though?

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-16-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview today: "Did you find true love? 'I did! We're very happy.'" Is there a good clue who she chose in that interview?"
From what I remember of most of the dating-type shows, the chooser/bachelor/bachelorette/whatever always proclaims that he/she has found "true love" and happiness whenever they're on a talk show or do an interview somehow in the middle of the series. I think I remember Jen, the bachelorette, saying that she was in love when she went on Regis before the finale. I think that proclaiming such "love" is probably part of their contract and has little relationship to true feelings. After all, who'd continue to watch if someone said that no one appealed to them and they couldn't wait for the show and the forced dating to be over?
That said, I think that she does pick Rocky, who seems like a really nice guy who tried to console Art when some of the other hunks were being so obnoxious.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-16-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anna's Match.com interview "
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-05 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

She never really answered whether or not the AJs were more attractive to her after their make-overs.

She reminds me a little of Molly from JS.

BTW, Anna, in the long run, most of us judge people by their actions and beliefs.

I don't think that's her real color, but it suits her well. You can see lighter roots in that picture.

Edited to add:

If it ends up being Rocky, he was probably the best pick for her, but I don't think he's mature enough to sustain a long-term relationship.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •