The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

dantealighire 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dantealighire Click to send private message to dantealighire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
Nathan and I are Both on the show
We bring a tougher squad of joes
with drive and desire not to back down
this season the joes stand up and fight for their rights
I know this is going to be the best AJ of them all
watch for Me Dante Alighire and Nathan
on Average Joe 4 the Joes strike back
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes St... Bebo 05-09-05 1
 RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes St... Arthur 05-14-05 2
   RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes St... Nathan Griffin 05-25-05 3
       RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes St... Arthur 05-25-05 4
           RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes St... Nathan Griffin 05-26-05 8
               DAW FAQ Seana 05-27-05 10
 What's the scoop? Ellehcar71 05-26-05 5
   RE: What's the scoop? LawSchool 05-26-05 6
   RE: What's the scoop? Nathan Griffin 05-26-05 7
       RE: What's the scoop? mmm_link 06-29-05 15
   RE: What's the scoop? Arthur 05-27-05 9
       it's great to see you guys on here dantealighire 05-28-05 11
           Make over? dantealighire 05-28-05 12
       RE: What's the scoop? Lope 06-29-05 13
 RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes St... mmm_link 06-29-05 14
 To get a small ton of responses -- Estee 06-29-05 16
   RE: To get a small ton of responses... Seana 06-29-05 17
       Notice how quiet it got in here? Estee 06-30-05 18
           RE: Notice how quiet it got in here... Wacko Jacko 07-06-05 19
               RE: Notice how quiet it got in here... DonnaLynn 07-07-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
Welcome! We're always pleased when contestants stop by to visit, and we hope you'll stick around.

One thing, though - our guidelines discourage starting multiple posts on the same topic. I've locked your other one, but I'll leave this one open so that people can ask you questions.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Arthur 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arthur Click to send private message to Arthur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
You are all over the place. You're such an attention whore.

Arthur

Nathan Griffin 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nathan%20Griffin Click to send private message to Nathan%20Griffin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
haha. he's just excited... let him have his fun.

p.s. i'm not sure it's polite to use the word "whore" on an forum arthur. you should know better. now that you represent the 'Average Joes' of the world, you need to be slightly more aware of those things..

*wink*
haha. this site is going to LOVE us i'm sure!

05-25-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arthur Click to send private message to Arthur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
Hey man! This form tallies our desperate attention-whore postings! It keeps a count! Just look!

05-26-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nathan%20Griffin Click to send private message to Nathan%20Griffin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
sure nuff does...

and by looking at your numbers, you're falling WAY behind! haha.

*runs off to see how 'whore-ish' Dante has been ;)

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "DAW FAQ"
For your information, gentlemen (and anyone else):

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/19.shtml

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "What's the scoop?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-05 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

Okay, Dante, Arthur, Nathan, I've been watching the promos for this show, and I'm trying to figure it out. So, when you get booted, you get a Swan makeover and return as a hunk? Am I on track? Or are the hunks the guys form previous seasons with Swan makeovers?

Come on, you can tell me, I won't tell! I think you can reveal a little bit, because it's already showing it, I just haven't been taping, so I couldn't rewind and really ponder what I hear and who I see. I don't think you'd be breaking your confidentiality agreement as long as you don't devulge booting order, etc....besides, they'll never find you here!

ETA: Welcome to the boards, guys, hope to hear bunches of inside stuff from you, even if you can't give it up now!

LawSchool 38 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LawSchool Click to send private message to LawSchool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's the scoop?"
They gave me calf implants and slicked my hair back.

05-26-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What's the scoop?"
wait. you said promo(s)... plural?! i've only seen the one they have on the 'official' NBC website! where are all these other ones?!?!? if ANYONE should be giving up info... it's you.

as for what happens on the show. i aint tellin. that's half the fun. you'll just have to wait and see. and anyhow, what's the point of knowing now?! it's not like you'd make any money off the information.

so be patient. the airdate has been pushed forward one FULL week! isn't that great?! now you only have three weeks to go to fully comprehend the silliness that is 'average joe.'

and like LawSchool said. he got calf implants and they slicked his hair back.

i can only imagine that means he's not telling either ;)

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-29-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What's the scoop?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-05 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

Calf implants??? Does that mean some poor baby cow is on crutches? Really, are your egos that fragile that you'll take makeovers just to get an average looking girl? Or is it the "after the series ends" attention you're looking for like Brian and that other guy from the first AJ (Adam)?

05-27-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What's the scoop?"
Loose lips sink ships, baby.

05-28-05, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dantealighire Click to send private message to dantealighire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "it's great to see you guys on here"
It seems like were the only one chatting on here
that's kind of funny
But the main point is promotions
letting people know that the show airs
showing them that were real people
not a bunch of actors
thats the main thing

05-28-05, 03:15 AM (EST)
12. "Make over?"
If I got a make over
what did the do to me before it ?happened

Lope 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lope Click to send private message to Lope Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's the scoop?"
Art,

Pizon! (Paisan)

Greetings and salutations from the online crowd in Hampton Roads. We are great fans of the show now that you are on it. If you have some free time, drop me an email. My address is duane at geeksoncall.com

BTW, Cece says "Hi!". She is very excited. Sandy too.

Yours,

Lope

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-29-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-05 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

Best ever??? Does this mean the girl actually picks the AJ this time? Based on the negative attention from the other AJ shows, this can be the only result.

Or maybe...she'll get to decide whether to pick the AJ or $1,000,000???

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "To get a small ton of responses --"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-05 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

-- tell us what we don't see. No one's asking you to give away the ending, mostly because we're aware you probably have a $5,000,000 penalty clause in your contracts and we're not taking up a collection for you. But most of what we're curious about is behind-the-scenes stuff -- in particular, production and editing. Is what we were shown what actually happened, or was a lot of film spliced into something new? Do you feel you were represented fairly? Are there things that weren't shown which would completely change our perception of you? Did the producers make you go through twenty 'spontaneous meeting' takes until you got it right? And who was the guy in the cowboy hat, anyway? Never got his name...

Start talking about that sort of thing, and people will listen. We don't get the insider perspective all that often, and it's always fascinating to hear. (Censored), you could even volunteer for an episode summary. That would be a first: 'Here's what you saw, and here's what we did...'

Not that we'll give you the least bit of charity in our own summaries. But we'll definitely read yours.

(Edited to get rid of an unruly 'ly' before Coconut saw it.)

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: To get a small ton of responses --"
(Censored), you could even volunteer for an episode summary.

See, I thought of this, and didn't say it. Now I just look like a copycat.

There are spots available and everything.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Notice how quiet it got in here?"
You'd think I'd said something really offensive. Imagine if I'd been trying. Or wait a week, whichever's easier.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-06-05, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Notice how quiet it got in here?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-05 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

It's great that the Joes are here. Hope one of you wins, but by now I kinda know it aint going to happen. For the most part it seems the Joes are happy about their appearance on the show, so win or lose who cares?

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Notice how quiet it got in here?"
Welcome Average Joes! How exciting to hear stuff from the horses mouths (so to speak.)

Now we're just waiting anxiously to hear behind the scenes stuff! Come on Dante! Did you and one of the hunks really come to blows or was it a set up? We all want to know!!!

BTW, Dante, you're my fave AJ right now. I hope you had a good experience on the show...

--Donna :~)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •