The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Premiere Update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

LawSchool 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-28-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LawSchool Click to send private message to LawSchool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Premiere Update"
Average Joe will air from 10pm-11pm on the East Coast, but at its regular time of 8pm on the West Coast. Frankly I am not sure what the timings are in the Central and Mountain Zones but the order should be the same – Presidential speech, The Hilton Show, then Average Joe. That’s the latest – this keeps changing – so stay tuned.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Premiere Update SilverStar 06-28-05 1
 Tonight's Episode volsfan 06-28-05 2
   RE: Tonight's Episode ladro 06-28-05 4
 RE: Premiere Update ladro 06-28-05 3
   RE: Premiere Update AnnetteL 06-28-05 5
       RE: Premiere Update weecama 06-28-05 6
           RE: Premiere Update SilverStar 06-28-05 7
               RE: Premiere Update Loree 06-28-05 8
                   RE: Premiere Update Seana 06-29-05 9
                       RE: Premiere Update dragonflies 06-29-05 10
                           RE: Premiere Update Wacko Jacko 06-29-05 11
                               RE: Premiere Update LeftPinky 06-29-05 12
                               RE: Premiere Update ladro 06-29-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Premiere Update"
Grr. I was looking forward to watching at 8 (east coast here). For you guys? I will stay up later though.

Glad to have so many of you here! I look forward to hearing your input about the show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tonight's Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-05 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

I just sat down to read my TV Guide for next week and in the Hits and Misses section Susan Stewart previews next week's episode and says:

"Why did anna get rid of such an adorable guy in last week's episode"

So, evidently Anna gets rid of someone that Susan liked. Then for next week:

"Anna kisses three Joes and off-loads four, one of whom will be surgically improved so he can return to woo once more."

She doesn't say but I wonder if the one Joe is the only one that gets an extreme makeover. Anyways, she rates it a 7 out of 10!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Edited because I obviously don't know my html

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight's Episode"
So far they have had one or two shots of some guy getting prepped for facial surgery. So they are definetly implying that one or more guys get surgical enhancements. But it takes weeks to recover from such surgery, I don't understand how they can work that into what I have always thought was a three (maybe four) week show.

06-28-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Premiere Update"
It is on now in the Mountain Time Zone. Eat your heart out.

AnnetteL 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-28-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnnetteL Click to send private message to AnnetteL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Premiere Update"
SO glad it was delayed because we were out buying appliances today and it was slooooooooooooow!

-----
"On a scale of 1 to 10, it's... not good."
-Owl-

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-28-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Premiere Update"
lol , the characters are pretty entertaining ,whats not to love about Dante ?

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Premiere Update"
LOL. That was hilarious.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Premiere Update"
I really liked Anna. She seems a much better choice than the last females they had.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Premiere Update"
I agree. She seems quite a bit nicer than the last two.

It aired up here at 8:00 because no politicians feel the need to speak to us ever.

And I lvoe Dante.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Premiere Update"
Dante seems to be a down to earth kinda guy.

I was LMAO when Anna came around, and one of the guys mentioned how 'everyone has changed'. Well, duh, this isn't a vacation for some guys.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-29-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Premiere Update"
I was really surprised to see Freedo. Afterall he quit the past show in anger. He even said the producers of the show are sleezeballs yet, here he was again. Glad to see him just surprised.

David Daschal was pretty subdued, what happened to him?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-29-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Premiere Update"
As Fredo was my favorite from the last bunch, it was fun to see him. All of the "alums" looked good. I'd say the show made a very positive impact on their lives.

Icey did it!

06-29-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Premiere Update"
I had forgotten about Freedo quiting. Right after that goofy submarine camera episode I think. It seems like there are few Joes in this episode that fit the Freedo mold.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •