The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrbri 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbri Click to send private message to mrbri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Now the true colors come out, Adam is a real jerk. He just wants vanity over substance. I hope they never make another show like that again. Rachael was a true woman, which Adam wish probably now could take back. Go play with your "hliton" like barbie doll you jerk. Real men like myself like a woman with values and you Adam give men a bad name
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! Ricky 04-05-04 1
   RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! redphinn 04-05-04 2
   The difference between Rachael & Sa... A Hopeless Romantic 05-02-05 39
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! dottie1032 04-05-04 3
   RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! ellisot 04-06-04 8
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! cimarron 04-06-04 4
   RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT! Sue Dunnym 04-06-04 5
       RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT! OfficerDave 04-06-04 6
           RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT! Loree 04-06-04 14
       RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT! juliee 04-16-04 33
           RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT! JustReg2 08-31-04 36
   RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! Robotext 04-06-04 7
       RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! BrassFan 04-06-04 9
           RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! libgirl2 04-06-04 10
               RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! buckeyegirl 04-06-04 12
               Adam wasted his time (and mine)! mrc 04-06-04 17
                   RE: Adam wasted his time (and mine)... Thistlethorn 04-06-04 20
                       RE: Adam wasted his time (and mine)... HistoryDetective 11-29-04 38
           RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! juliee 04-16-04 34
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! PackMan 04-06-04 11
   RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! juliee 04-16-04 35
 Please! Wacko Jacko 04-06-04 13
   RE: Adam's choice leogirl_21 04-06-04 15
   RE: Please! Luis XIX 04-07-04 28
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! twindish 04-06-04 16
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! analein 04-06-04 18
   RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! buscemi 04-06-04 19
       RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! Loree 04-06-04 21
           RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! Francisfour 04-06-04 22
 Bumping AyaK 04-06-04 23
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! CalGal 04-06-04 24
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! ladro 04-06-04 25
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! ladro 04-06-04 26
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! Luis XIX 04-07-04 27
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! TheWanderer 04-07-04 29
   RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! PC452 04-13-04 32
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! GRUMPYMACK 04-12-04 30
   RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! mrc 04-12-04 31
 RE: Adam's A Total Jerk! mmm_link 10-31-04 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Rachel seemed like the better person. A lot of people probably thought Samantha was better looking, but I actually though Rachel was prettier than Sam. Rachel looked GREAT in that black dress at the end of the show, and was obviously the better catch. Girls like Sam come and go, she's no prize.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

redphinn 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redphinn Click to send private message to redphinn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Adam is so fake and out of touch it's not even funny. If he even opened one eye he would have seen the real women who was in love with him. Rachel was very obviously into Adam, everything he said in the beginning was what she wanted to hear, but clearly not the reality Adam could live with. So he picked Samantha, the easy choice. She's not a bad catch either, I guess. But seriously what's with her dog!!?? I thought for sure she was out after Adam met Chloe. Again proof that he doesn't really want a relationship or the work that goes with it. He can always blame the dog, can't he? Adam you really turned out rotten, worse that Aaron on the Bachelor and even worse than Evan on Joe Millionare. If I were giving out Rasberry's for the worst Reality Bachelor you would get my vote. Perhaps just Jerk of the Year!

A Hopeless Romantic 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail A%20Hopeless%20Romantic Click to send private message to A%20Hopeless%20Romantic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "The difference between Rachael & Samantha!"
>Rachel seemed like the better person.
>A lot of people probably
>thought Samantha was better looking,
>but I actually though Rachel
>was prettier than Sam. Rachel
>looked GREAT in that black
>dress at the end of
>the show, and was obviously
>the better catch. Girls like
>Sam come and go, she's
>no prize.

Ricky, mate you're right. Girls like Samantha can come and go and you will find them at any age. Girls like Rachael? A lot harder to find. I think Rachael was prettier.

John
AHR

dottie1032 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottie1032 Click to send private message to dottie1032 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
I have to say Adam really let me down.....why Adam??? I thought he was one of the good guy out there.....where have they all gone to. Is there any real honest guys left out therez???? I have lost all good hope for the male species.

ellisot 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ellisot Click to send private message to ellisot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
I agree 100%, I can not believe he picked Sam over Rachael. I was totally wrong about him, I thought he had more class than that. I saw how heart broken he was when he was dumped in the other show and then he turns around and does it to Rachael. Sam is very high maintainance you can tell, and also that stupid dog with the cloths please! His fortunes are going to go for her cloths and the dogs wardrobe. She is so fake and only in it for his money I am sure. His parents saw right through her? He will be sorry for that decision. She will not be with him long term.
Rachael hang in there everyone thinks you deserve better than Adam now and we all wish you luck.

cimarron 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cimarron Click to send private message to cimarron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
I agree with you totally. Adam certainly shed that "nice guy" image. He showed himself for what he really is. He certainly had America fooled. But he did do Rachel a favor. She deserves someone much better than him.

Sue Dunnym 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sue%20Dunnym Click to send private message to Sue%20Dunnym Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT!"
I don't agree with the recent posts. Adam was real to himself. Like he said at the end of the show. He could have taken the wussy way out and picked Rachel because he knew that the public and his family preferred her over Samantha.

But Samantha was the one that brought out the certain special feeling in him and no I'm not talking about lust. If you ever fell in love with the right person, you knew exactly what he was referring to. That special feeling you get when you're with that one true person who really makes you feel happy. Who when you're with, you smile all the time because there's this halo of love that surrounds you when you're together.

Rachel looked perfect for Adam, but she was missing that one special ingredient that makes a relationship work. It's an indescribable feeling and once you find it in that one person, you never want to let that person go.

So Adam did the right thing despite all the criticisms he knew he was going to face - he was true to himself, to Samantha and to Rachel and in the end that's all that matters.

OfficerDave 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OfficerDave Click to send private message to OfficerDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT!"
Adam was true to one thing..... and it wasn't his heart.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT!"
Adam chose the immediate lust. His family saw that he had nothing in common with Sam but the physical attraction. That giddy feeling he felt with Sam is not what lasts. So Adam wasn't looking longterm. He was looking for someone on his arm that he could parade in front of his friends and feel proud. But after the initial passion wears off. What will they have? His money might be gone by then too so I doubt Sam sticks around with a broke Adam.

juliee 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juliee Click to send private message to juliee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT!"
you don't know what you're talking about, obviously you don't know what love is, you can't fall in love that quickly... that special feeling you are talking about is called infatuation, he was infatuated with Sam... and infatuation can feel stronger than love it can make you do crazy things... love is something that is built over time, with trust and commitment and spending a lot of time together getting to know someone very well... not in front of America and TV cameras... GET REAL!

JustReg2 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustReg2 Click to send private message to JustReg2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!.... NOT!"
Adam obviously had more chemistry with Sam....and that's why he chose her.

Reg from NY

Robotext 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-04, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Robotext Click to send private message to Robotext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Can Stallone get his boxing gloves back?

Hopefully, by force...

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-04, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
I'm starting to think that it's the way the show is edited.

In 3 straight AJ shows, the person who seemed to be the right choice wasn't picked. In 3 straight shows, the first person out of the limo was the one who should have been sent packing.

I'm starting to think that they're editing the winners to look shallow, and editing the runner up to look like the perfect person so that they can shock everyone with who gets picked at the end.

That's all I can think it is.....

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
>I'm starting to think that it's
>the way the show is
>edited.

I agree. I am sure the producers want us to cheer for someone in particular and try to make that person look good. That said however I ws not overtly thrilled with his choice, but Rachel did say Samantha is a nice person so she can't be all that bad. IS she marriage material? I don't know... maybe Adam doesn't want that from the onset. Rachel was definitely marriage material and maybe it was a bit too much for him.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
"I'm starting to think that it's the way the show is edited."

--I am in complete agreement with you. It's beyond me why the editors do this time and time again...On The Bachelorette with Meredith, the edited the underdog much better then the winner, and fans were livid when he didn't get chosen. You think that the editors would at least give the viewers a chance to know and like the winner...I mean Samantha wasn't really given all that much air time till the last show, whereas Rachel was-hence we the viewers got to know and like her better.

A Kyngsladye Original. RMMW!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Adam wasted his time (and mine)!"
If Adam wasn't looking for a long-term relationship, then why go on the show and state that that is what you are looking for?

Adam was pulled into the trap that we all have probably fallen into. He was enamored of Samantha and the "passion" (read lust) that he felt when he was with her. The adrenaline rush that accompanies new love (read lust) is hard to overcome, as Adam demonstrated repeatedly with his breaking of the vow not to kiss each and every girl. As my wife said, once they had sex a few times, I'm sure that Adam realized how shallow Samantha was.

The passion that Adam supposedly was missing with Rachel was there, but I think Rachel was smart. It was "missing" b/c she restrained herself. She was there for the right reasons and didn't want to come across as a ho-bag. In the end, she lost Adam but retained her dignity. I only wish she had given him his bracelet back.

On another note, I think my favorite, Amy, also scared Adam off with her questions about geographic location and religion. Those questions showed that she was serious about the relationship and really threw Adam off, I think. Of course, that didn't stop him from making out with her and putting cake in her cleavage, but, hey, he was living in the moment, right?! All fun and games.

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Adam wasted his time (and mine)!"
I completely agree with your first sentence. Adam stated he was looking to settle down in a long term relationship. He then axes the two best choices for that in Rachel and Amy. While it may all be because of editing, it appears that he was just looking for a good roll in the hay.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Adam wasted his time (and mine)!"
Yeah, too bad he didn't realize that all the women he was getting with his fifteen minutes of fame would disappear in about ... fifteen minutes.

04-16-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juliee Click to send private message to juliee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
why wouldn't they pick the happy ending then... the ending everyone wanted to se?? I think it was too real, nice guys do finish last...

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Personally, I think he made the right choice. I mean seriously, don't you think he will just love buying clothes for that little dog. And so what if Samantha wants to shop all day - it's only money after all. What matters is that he has someone by his side who will always be his best friend... I mean, after the dog that is.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

04-16-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
you are right Sam is probably a better lay, more experience and all

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-06-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Please!"
Sam was no trophy woman. You make this sound like Adam took a super model (female comparison to hunk) over Rachel. She was an Average Jane just like Rachel.

I would've taken Rachel over Sam. And would've taken Amy over Rachel, but this was Adam's choice - Adam preferred Sam. All power to him.

I personally thought Sam was a little rough around the edges and didn't find her attractive at all. But relax people this was Adams choice not yours and afterall the prize was only more dates with Adam - big whippee. Rachel can do better and personally any women that crushed over losing out on a geek like Adam is pretty bad off.

Really I liked Rachel but his decision didn't bother me as much as Larissa taking Gil over Brian. With only a 4 week series I didn't grow attached to anyone on this show. Which is sad because I probably would of given - more episodes really gotten to like Rachel but it's NBC's fault - I wasn't emotionally invested.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Adam's choice"
I was disappointed that Adam chose Sam over Rachel but I wasn't surprised by any means. It seemed obvious that he had a thing for Sam and he couldn't get her out of his head. But after seeing the first show where Melana chose Jason over Adam, I would think that Adam would not make the same mistake by choosing a physical attraction over chosing a possible long-term relationship with someone more wholesome. But again, I can't say that I am surprised nor can I say that he did something wrong. It was his choice and his feelings at the time and he did what he wanted to.

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-04, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Please!"
04/07/04

Yes I am very disappointed with Adam, he should have picked Rachel or Christine! I hope is not too late for me to contact Eric Bischoff, because without my dream wrestling match and without a new "Average Joe" series in the summer, then this summer will definitely suck! I still wish I could have my own reality show and don a latex face mask to look just like Chris Elliott and to try to convince the ladies that there is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy like myself to still live at home with his folks, over age 30, and still not driving! The purpose of my planned latex skit is to let any woman know that it is okay to lead a lifestyle just like Chris Peterson in "Get A Life" ! Chris Elliott is definitely my hero, not Adam Mesh!

Luis XIX

twindish 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twindish Click to send private message to twindish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Well, we all know exactly where Adam will be in the next couple of weeks, if not already...On Cupid.com looking for a match! All I can do is shake my head.

analein 42 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail analein Click to send private message to analein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Hard to know which of these threads will be the predominant one (there are, like, twenty Adam bashing threads now on this message board alone), but this one seems to be gaining prominence, so I'll repost my thoughts here:

I have to say, everyone seems to be taking this whole thing way too personally and way too seriously.

Adam did exactly what Maleena and Larissa both did - he followed his instincts. It may turn out, as it did with Maleena and Larissa, that his instincts were wrong, but I cannot fault him for following them. Do you really think that he would have been happier if he picked Rachel when he did not feel the same level of passion as he did for Samantha? I think that would be settling on Adam's part and not true to what his instincts were telling him. It may very well be one big booty call on Adam's part, but then again, he seemed a little bit more articulate about his feelings for Samantha than just saying "she's hot" all the time (although that's what everyone remebers most).

Adam also acknowledged that both he and Samantha would have to mature a great deal before they would be ready to take the next step, so he is not going into the relationship with his eyes closed. He knows what he wants, what he is ready for and what he is not ready to handle (like when he said goodbye to Brittany). It is likely that Rachel is far more mature than Adam is and that he would feel like he was dating his mother if he picked her. Dating someone that reminds you of your mother (not in a physical sense of course) is not a bad thing if you're ready for it. If you're not, it can be really weird.

Don't get me wrong. I would have dinged Samantha the minute I saw how she treated her dog (I love my miniature dachshund very much, but I'm not dressing her in anything, even if she would consent to wear clothing) and kept Amy and Rachel for the final two. But Adam said it best at the end of the show: he's the one who ultimately has to live with his decision - not his parents, not his friends and certainly not us.

I also think that it was fairly obvious that NBC edited the show to portray Samantha as the flashy shallow one and Rachel as the safe choice so as to make it even more shocking when he selected the girl who apparently everyone in America thinks was the wrong choice. I suspect that there is more to Samantha than was shown on TV (I thought that the butterfly tatoo story was nice - if it was true) and that Rachel has some shortcomings that we were not allowed to see. Adam probably got to know them a lot better than we did.

This relationship may go the way of Maleena's and (I think) Larissa's, but I personally hope it works out. Adam deserves to follow his instincts (or his heart or his little head or whatever) and be happy just like everyone else. If it doesn't work out - well, as Tennyson said, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Hmmm...maybe I'm having selective memory, but I can't remember Adam saying anything good about Sam except for "She's hot," and that he couldn't put the chemistry between them into words. If I'm forgetting something, please post whatever else he said.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-04 AT 12:55 PM (EST)

Basically Adam picked the woman he most wanted to go to bed with. It wasn't about conversation or having things in common. Or building a longterm relationship and settling down. It was about lust.

Interesting what his mother said to him about the first series and Jason. She knew why the public liked Adam. For that same reason they now like Rachel. Adam should have quit while he was ahead and the public loved him. Now they just think he is an idiot.

Francisfour 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Francisfour Click to send private message to Francisfour Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
I could not believe that he picked that fake shop-a-holic, dog loving fanatic over Rachael. What the hell was he thinking. He will regret it when he realizes that Samantha is only using him to get what she herself said that she deserves "the best things in life". She will use him and dump him. And here he could have had Rachael for a lifetime.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Bumping"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-04 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

OK, this is the "official" bash-Adam's pick thread!

However, I'm also leaving the "What was he thinking?" thread open. Yeah, they're duplicates, but they also each have 20 posts, and I hate to lock a thread that's already attracted so much interest.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

CalGal 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CalGal Click to send private message to CalGal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
I am SO disappointed!

Just once, I'd like to see someone choose the person who'd be good for them, rather than their 'fantasy' man/woman. It is so painful to watch the inarticulate, self-absorbed -- "but hot!" -- people get chosen time after time.

If Rachel's attractive enough for Adam to "wow" over (three times in the last episode) and fall asleep with, what more does he want? Perhaps what everyone else seems to want -- a fling with a hottie. Stay tuned, folks -- Adam & Sam's extremely painful breakup and bitterness to follow.

If it's all a ploy by the editors to play up the virtues of the rejected one and play down the winners, I hope the show gets new editors pronto.

Oh, but wait, I'm not planning on watching these train wrecks anymore -- so I guess it doesn't matter.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Others have already expressed the same feelings as mine. I think that there are much more similarities between Sam and Rachel than there are differences. Sam may have been slightly more attractive than Rachel, but just slightly. Rachel may have been slightly less self absorbed then Sam, but just slightly. The producers just edited the show to highlight the differences.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
...and, at least Stubble shaved for the final showdown.

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
04/07/04

I agree with you 105%! I was hoping that Adam will not be another Melana or Larissa! I was dead wrong! Adam should have picked Rachel, or Christine for that matter! I will consider myself very lucky if I get to maintain my special friendships with the women that I have encountered! Neither of them are as beautiful as the swimsuit supermodels or like Larissa! But that does not count in my book!It's the inside that counts! HELLO! If I'm able to maintain strong, platonic relationships with four different women, then I'm totally happy. I may never settle down, but I'm OK with that!
Yes, Adam's a total jerk! Why can't NBC try to do a show with me? I'm not just an average joe in the true sense, I'm also a "Get A Life" type guy? I wish I get to wear a latex mask just to look exactly like my favorite actor Chris Elliott,and try to convince the ladies that there is nothing wrong with a guy like me who's over 30, still lives at home with his folks, and does not drive! I am absolutely confident that I can do a much better latex gig than Larissa! And I can do it without humiliating or offending anyone!

Luis XIX

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-04, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
To quote Dan Akroyd.. "Jane you ignorant slut..."

What is wrong with you and the posters (mostly female) on this board, when a guy picks the better looking girl? The claws come out and you attack! Are you that unattractive that you are jealous of Smanatha??

I'm sorry, although Rachel has a great personality and is sweet and nuturing, she is average looking at best; although Samantha is better looking; still she is just a bit above average.
If Adam was going solely for looks and bodies, he would have kept the bikini girls; he would also have kept Brittany, despite her being an (ouch!) single mother!

Rachel was the safe choice (she looked like his sister and, in fact, he could probably get dozens of girls just like her, by the dozen, as can any guy).
Give the guy a break! If Samantha turns out to be shallow and a golddigger, he'll kick her to the curb.

One other thing... I believe Adam showed great self-control; unless it was edited out, he didn't appear to have sex or heavy petting, as what appears to have occurred in other shows.

PC452 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-04, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PC452 Click to send private message to PC452 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
I agree with your opinion, although I think Rachel was prettier than Samantha (she looks kind of tired, wore too much makeup, and worn-out).

GRUMPYMACK 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GRUMPYMACK Click to send private message to GRUMPYMACK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
SAMANTHA WILL TAKE ADAM TO THE CLEANERS THEN DUMP HIM.. SHE WILL HAVE HIM BUYING CLOTHES FOR THAT STUPID LOOKING DOG, WHICH HE DID NOT EVEN LIKE.. I'LL BET THAT SAM SNUGGLES WITH THE DOG AT NIGHT AND LETS ADAM FEEL LIKE A DOG..
ADAM WAS NOT THING WITH HIS UPPER BRAIN, AND WILL REGRET IT..
SAM WILL SPEND ALL HIS MONEY AND RACHAEL WAS AT LEAST EMPLOYED AND WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER WIFE FOR ADAM..
MAYBE A NEW SHOW WILL COME OUT AND RACHAEL WILL BE ABEL TO FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL APPREICATE HER..
GOOD LUCK RACHAEL.. GRUMPYMACK............

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Welcome, Grumpmack! Please take time to read the board guidelines. Also, in cyberspace, typing in all caps is considered yelling, so it is usually best not to do so. That even goes for posters named Grumpy! Welcome again!

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Adam's A Total Jerk!"
Yeah.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •