The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"**Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"**Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-03 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

**Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Got What They Deserve**

How does a typical finale start? With a bunch of recap padding almost as think as Melana’s padding.

We met Melana “entering a fairy tale”. She quickly learned that a fairy tale was not to be. First, we see the parade of chests that only are the fantasy of ladies like Sara Lee and Betty Crocker. Oh look, Zach is still as obnoxious in the recap as he was in the episodes. We see the young studs brought in, and the smile on Melana’s face when she saw them. Finally, we’re down to two, Average Joe Adam and Studpuppy Jason.

And thus we face Melana’s dilemma…will she choose looks or charm? Will the Average Joe have a fairy tale ending or heartbreak?

A note from the author: We start the story with Melana not getting the fairy tale she expected. Can we truly expect our average hero to be given what she was denied?

Our latest chapter begins with a view of a vast wasteland. Is this symbolic of Melana's “depth” of character? Meanwhile, the guys look forward to bringing Melana to their homes. Adam proclaims an advantage, since Jason still lives at home with his parents. At least, New York girls would consider it a problem that their potential prince was still a parasite on the king and queen. Not just New York girls, hon.

Don’t Meet My Folks

Melana travels first to Irvine, CA. Jason greets her at the door, having conveniently stowed away his parents where they cannot embarrass him. He plans to take care of that himself. As she shows her around the place that he does not own, she exclaims, “We have those!” Cabinets? Drawers? No, she means the bronze shoes that every family displays once their son has passed puberty. She’s impressed that they both have so much in common, like “we both lived in our parents’ house since we were 3.” So, what happened before they were 3 – were they both raised by wolves?

Jason is delighted to have Miss Missouri in his parents’ home. She keeps talking about the cute pictures. Glad these two are so deep. While in his room, he shows her a map of the United States, with tacks to designate where he’s visited. She puts one in Kansas City as a promise that he’ll visit her. Oh, how tacky (oh, like I wasn’t going to go there.) He then takes her out to the yard to play Frisbee with the dogs, and then they go kayaking. We learn Jason’s philosophy of life as he teaches her how to paddle the kayak. “You don’t have to go fast, we just have to get together.” Now it’s time to go out for drinks, and Melana is surprised to see multiple drinks suddenly appear on the table. Jason declares, “My goal for tonight is to open up… Kind of loosening our inhibitions tonight.” Melana gives Jason some advice on confidence and tells him that he doesn’t need to use drinks to loosen her up. Gee Melana, but it’s worked for him up to this point in his life. Then she starts asking the “tough questions”, like “Are you a player?” Um, weren’t the drinks a hint?

After an annoying commercial break (I’m sorry, that’s redundant) and a quick recap, Melana says that she likes rattling guys she likes. Jason thinks she’s trying to find a major fault. Author’s note: The average viewer has already played Find a Fault with Jason. Average time to find one: 30 seconds. Melana does not appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer at this point. She admits to being guarded, because she’s trying to “take it serious”. Had to put that one in quotes, since I know I’m not the only viewer who said, “Ly. Serious-ly.” to the television. She thinks that if she can let her guard down, and he can let go of his insecurities, that they have amazing potential. That’s like saying that if NBC got a decent script and a decent cast, they would have the potential to put a decent comedy on the air. Some of us won’t hold our breath on either count.

We have two pretty people who know that they’re a pretty couple on a date together – how will it end? With a long walk on the beach at sunset, of course. Sigh. I’ll bet they like long walks in the rain too, but since it never rains in California, they had to settle for this cliché. I don’t know about you, but the mood was shattered for me when Jason said he’d never done that before. He lives with his parents, and he’s never walked on the beach? What’s next, he hopes to learn how to tie his own shoes in the next 10 years? Then we watch the waves crash on their legs, and Jason hopes they won’t be swept away. Melana says she already has been. Note to self: Read some Harlequin romances. The plot has to be better than this dreck.

Melana won’t say Jason is her boyfriend, but she does bring up the P word again (psst, it’s Potential). Jason tells her that he wants her to have fun in New York and then back it up in a confessional by saying he wants her to have fun in New York. What eloquence. I feel like I’m watching Homer Simpson think out loud.

New York, New York

Adam says that now that Melana’s in New York, it’s “my game to lose today”. He starts the date with rollerblading in Central Park. He finally “feels like the guy” in the relationship. He then explains that since she was making all of the decisions and picking who stayed, he “felt like the girl”. Interesting statement on relationships. As they’re driving up to the limo, he jokes that she should tell his friends that they got married. Again, interesting statement on relationships. Bit desperate? She’s impressed when she sees that he lives in an upscale NY apartment, and that when he says “roommate”, he doesn’t mean “Mom and Dad”. He shows her his “Rocky” collection, since Rocky is his hero. *Warning: Theme foreshadowing!*

Adam’s roomie, also called Adam, walks in and starts to quiz Melana. He doesn’t want AJ Adam to get hurt and is worried she’s just going on looks. Meanwhile, Roomie Adam thinks that Melana is definitely AJ Adam’s type. Roomie Adam says it’s because of she’s smiling and outgoing. Wonder what other *cough* criteria she lived up to.

When they’re in AJ Adam’s room, she sees a Fortune article framed on his wall. It’s about him! And then, after a commercial break, we see it again, since the director is sure that the audience has the attention span of gnats. Hey, there’s a Fortune article on the wall about AJ Adam! Adam confesses that he is well-off for someone his age, because he has won and lost millions on the stock market.

Then he takes her to the office, where she meets more of his buddies. Important note: Ladies, a good criteria when judging a man is how is whether he tries to keep his friends separate from potential girlfriends. If he’s willing to share her with friends it means a) that he HAS friends and b) he won’t be stupid about how he spends his time. She says he’s genuine and not pretentious as she flirts with him in the limo.

Next stop is the bar where he’s part owner. Hmmmm, not trying to hit her over the head with which one of you has an income and who lives with Mommy, huh? Anyway, as she opens the menu, she sees a whole list of drinks specially designed to inspire memories of their time together. His strategy skates the line between cutely attentive and stalking psychotic rather well.

Back to the limo. He’s delighted that they’re sharing a romantic hand hold – the one with fingers intertwined. BUT. Just when it’s time to go in for the kiss. BOOM. She says the J word and the C word. For those scoring at home, she talks about Jason and says she’s confused. He feels like he’s been smacked in the face and wants to end the evening. He keeps asking to get out of the limo. Meanwhile, Melana shows her complete cluelessness and self-absorption by trying to keep him there. After all, if he leaves, he can’t keep paying attention to her. Why should he be bothered about her talking about another guy anyway? Because they’re competing for her? But she’s the one we’re supposed to pity. She’s the one dealing with the pressure. Hmm, she has to choose between a rich guy with personality and a handsome puppy. Yeah, hate it for ya, girl.

Things were tense when they got to the hotel for dessert. Adam said they got their first fight out of the way. His insecurities started cropping up because if finally felt real when she met his friends. Melana says that it’s beautiful that he puts family before feast, as she expresses her admiration for his prioritization of people ahead of money. Speaking of prioritization, isn’t it interesting how she uses the words “beautiful” and “pretty” when she expresses admiration for anything? Just sayin’.

They did end up kissing, and their teeth were clicking while they kisses. Adam laughs about his big teeth getting in the way. Yeah, a tooth click is going to be the difference between you and Weather Boy. After the date, Adam plans to remain focused and try harder than ever.

Overnight date – Yosemite

Jason and Melana are on two beasts. Get your mind out of the gutter – I’m talking about going horseback riding. Melana asked Jason if he missed her, which he dutifully did. While she was gone, he “kept checking his watch, wondering what they were doing in New York”. For those of you scoring at home, this should pretty much clinch the deal for “Jason has no life”. He lives at home, he had no friends to introduce to Melana, and he spent their time apart checking his watch. Gee, he’s a barrel of fun.

As they’re riding along, Melana comments on her favorite topic – beautiful things. This time, she’s talking about the scenery. Jason agrees, saying “it’s like a postcard”. Nice display of art knowledge, Jason. Then they try the delicate maneuver of kissing while on horseback. No kiss, but loads of funny comments that can be taken out of context, like “Cmon, quit chompin’ at the bit, let’s go” and “I’ll move mine up, you move yours back”. Makes you wonder if Adam paid off Frank the horse to sabotage the romance.

This is Melana’s fantasy date, we keep hearing over and over. As they walk into the villa where they’ll be spending the night, Melana says it “feels like we’re on our honeymoon”. The villa is totally her style, according to her. Funny, it looks a lot more substantial that she is. As they tour, she offers him the bed while she’ll sleep on the couch. Ever the gentleman, he doesn’t refuse the offer. Now we’re, ahem, treated to Hallmark moments like Jason pushing Melana on the swing and the two of them playing bocce ball.

Melana comments that he’s good at things requiring skill but not the mind. Translation: Dumber than a box of rocks. He doesn’t do anything to convince the audience otherwise after suggesting a game of chess. “Shall we play quickly?...I know what the pieces do, but I don’t know how to win.” That’s because all he typically needs to do to “win” is smile pretty. They decide that instead of embarrassing themselves, they’ll just play checkers instead. Guess what? Fate decreed that they would indeed embarrass themselves, as they set up their pieces incorrectly and don’t realize until they’ve made several moves that they’re not on the same colored squares.

Time for a special message to Jason and Melana: If you too do get together, please don’t breed. Apparently, most children’s IQs are within 2 standard deviations of their parents’. Let me put that in terms you’ll understand: You will have idiot children.

It’s dinner time, and Melana explains that she and Jason have a shorthand. Basically, all they have to say to each other is, “you’re so pretty”. That says it all. She sighs during dinner, because he’s the type of can find other women to date. He says that so can she, that’s not the point. After dinner, they head out to the terrace, where he shares his feelings. Basically, he feels comfortable living at home with his parents and going to school. She’s supportive. As he continues to talk, Melana’s heart is flipping, because “he likes me for me”.

Now it’s Melana’s turn to open mouth and insert foot. She says that she never thought she’d be standing there feeling this way. She then goes on to say, “physically, I think you’re darling” and “I never met a guy who was so gorgeous”. Yup, I think we all see on what level they’re relating.

The date ends with her offering to sleep in front of the fire on pillows with him. Jason said he’d be heartbroken if she picked Adam. We already knew this, since this sound bite had shown up in every recap during the show (so that would be 37 times, give or take). As they kiss, the door to the room is closed. Hm, guess what we missed?

Dumping Your Date in the Desert

More wasteland scenes. Is this symbolic of how much time Adam is wasting trying to convince Melana to pick him? They take a jeep ride through the desert, and Adam interrupts his smooth talking to inform Melana that he might barf. Melana leads him on by talking about moving to New York and says he’s the “perfect family man”. He says the view is incomPAIRable. Then Adam employs the next part of his strategy by reading her a poem he wrote. Hey, bad poetry worked for Ryan and Trista, why not here? Melana said she didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Obviously, Adam will not be offered the position of U.S. Poet Laureate any time in the future. As she kisses him, Adam says it’s the time to “close your eyes and take a mental photograph”.

Now they head to Sanctuary at Camelback Mountain, where he carries her around in the pool. She says she could make him into a desert person, and he says he’d follow her anywhere. I’m picturing her leading him into the desert and leaving him there. He says that when this is on TV, “every single guy in the world will want to be me”. Um, I don’t think so Adam, since those guys have seen her date with Jason and know where you stand, even if you don’t. It’s on the other side of the door, hon. Melana thinks back to when the guys were first getting off the bus and says, “I would never guess I could have such strong feelings for someone”. It’s obvious that the phrase has been cut off before Melana can add the “like him” (or something even more offensively backhanded). Nice doing, Editing Department.

At dinner, Melana gives Adam a present…an autographed picture. Self-absorbed much? She then tells him he’s the only one she’s given a gift. Parting gift? They dance, and she talks about how perfect things are – perfect temperature, perfect breeze. Yeah, sounds like she’s into her date, doesn’t she? He says it’s romantic, she says it’s fun. Melana tells him, “I’m just trying to take it easy on you.” Letting him down easily? Then it’s off for hot stone massages and seaweed wraps. Melana says, “I was beautiful”. OK she really said, “It was beautiful”, but it did sound a lot like she said “I”.

After a dip in the hot tub, they returned to a suite filled with flowers, gifts, and candles. There was almost as much pink as Trista had at her wedding. As Adam explained the Pretty in Pink theme, he tried to hide a pink stuffed dog. Melana didn’t hear a word he said, because he ended up setting the dog on fire. Adam pretty much summed up the evening by saying, “I burnt the mood”. He then gave her the gifts, and another date ended with kissing in front of the fire.

The Big Decision

Oh great, another recap. Screw it.

The three of them talk about the emotions, being torn, blah blah blah. As the clock ticks, Jason leans on the side of the pool and gives us his tortured look. Not surprisingly, it resembles his thoughtful look, his happy look, his scared look, and his constipated look. Adam tells us he feels like the underdog.

Uh, oh…I hear some theme music…yup, it’s the “Rocky” theme.

See Adam run.
See Adam do pushups.
See Jason tan in a deck chair.
See Adam do situps.
See Adam run more.
See Jason tan on a pool raft.
See Adam jump rope.
See Adam run while carrying a log.

Adam says he’s ready to get the girl. Problem is, does this girl want to be gotten by him?

Hey look, it’s Kathy Griffin! Wasn’t she supposed to be on this show? Oh yeah, she’s talking to Melana on how everything is going to work at the end. Melana will be in a private hanger. She and her chosen one will be taken on a $25 million private jet to a secluded 5-star resort so that they can get to know each other better and plan out their media strategy. But she also has to send her loser home on the loser bus.

Is Melana prepared? She said she knows she’s risking a friendship. Hint #1. Does Melana think she and her chosen one have relationship potential? She thinks she found a diamond in the rough. Hint #2. Kathy says she doesn’t know who Melana chose, since she’s only phoned in her job on this game, and she wishes them both luck.

One hour left, and we get to see the boys primp. Jason gets into a nice suit, with Adam choosing a more casual look. Then we’re shown the guys driving up and Melana’s apprehension as all three express their tension. Whoa, the Brady Bunch editing is really getting to me. Here’s the story of a lovely airhead who was stuck between a Joe and Weather Boy…

Jason’s limo pulls up, and he walks down the carpet toward Melana. She can barely look at him until he gets to the end of the carpet, and she’s trying to have a serious look on her face. She fails miserably, as she tells her pretty boy to get on the plane with her. Oh joy of joys, Jason isn’t heartbroken! They slurp for awhile before he takes his seat on the plane to witness Melana rejecting Adam.

Now it’s Adam’s turn to take the walk of shame. Poor fashion choice dude, you’re nipply in that sweater. She smiles at him and informs him that the romance must end.

QUIZ! How does Adam respond?

a. In the spirit of his hero, he pulls Jason off of the plane and beats him to a pulp.
b. He tells Melana that she’s a shallow bitch who couldn’t know what was in her heart because she doesn’t have one.
c. He shows that he’s way too classy for her by being a gentleman, even shaking Jason’s hand when the guy has the nerve to get off the plane to rub Adam’s nose in it.

As Jason and Melana fly off into the sunset, Adam is bussed out of there saying, “If I were the writer of this story, I’d be with Melana right now.” Oh why would you settle for that?

Coming Up

Average Joe 2 in Hawaii. Another disappointed beauty queen, another group of geeks, another set of twists, another set of hotbodies.

Right now, I pity the new beauty queen. After all, she’s stuck with Carrot Top’s obnoxious brother, Parsnip Head.

Stay tuned. I probably won’t.

(edited for a really bad typo)

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: **Official Average Joe Finale S... ego 12-13-03 1
 RE: **Official Average Joe Finale S... JustMe2001M 12-14-03 2
 RE: **Official Average Joe Finale S... archon 12-15-03 3
   RE: **Official Average Joe Finale S... libbyjo 12-20-03 6
       RE: **Official Average Joe Finale S... archon 12-22-03 7
 RE: **Official Average Joe Finale S... tig_ger 12-15-03 4
 One of your best... AyaK 12-17-03 5
 RE: **Official Average Joe Finale S... minitroll 12-29-03 8
   RE: **Official Average Joe Finale S... Reality bites 08-11-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-03, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: **Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
At first I was upset that Melana didn't choose Adam. But after reading your summary, I have realized that she did choose the right man. They are both idjuts and belong together. Now I may sleep at night.

Thank you. =)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: **Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
Excellent Bebo! I especially liked:

<While in his room, he shows her a map of the United States, with tacks to designate where he’s visited. She puts one in Kansas City as a promise that he’ll visit her.>

Do adults really do that?

and:

<He doesn’t do anything to convince the audience otherwise after suggesting a game of chess. “Shall we play quickly?...I know what the pieces do, but I don’t know how to win.”?

He did say in order to win, you have to kill the king.....a common motivation from a queen, no doubt.

Thanks for the summary!

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: **Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
Excellent job Bebo! As usual -- you seem to capture the true nature of individuals we choose to invite (for some reason or another) into our lives every week...

This is the place to come if you want to *enjoy* your
reality TV viewing -- because the networks seem to refuse to provide anything of substance for us to *enjoy* on its own merits...

Just a few comments...

1) I've learned that a average looking, successful business man with a reasonably decent personality has ZERO chance against a himbo-wanna-be-weatherman who lives at home with mom and dad. I will add the caveat that this is probably true in the cases where the female making the choice has the depth of warm spit on a sidewalk.

2) When in a romantic situation in a limo with a babe and she says she is "confused" and thinking about some other guy --- make the drive stop immediately and get the heck outta the limo! There is no way to recover from that... (Do you think Adam subconciously ignited Melanoma's present because of this episode?)

3) As she was referred to in a previous summary, "Melanoma" is more than just a "cancer" -- she may be the epitome of the evil cheerleader in high school. Did you notice at the end when she dumped Adam how happy and smiley she was about it? Cruel. Next, Stormy had the nerve to come out of the plane for his 15 seconds of gloating. Lastly, they proceed to suck-face while bus-bound Adam looks on. I swear it was like watching the high school geek trying to ask out the cheerleader to the dance. Painful.

4) I will give credit where credit is due == Melanoma certainly knows how to play the game to give herself as much face time on TV as possible. And I guess you really cant blame her too much for playing all the AJ's like fools -- afterall, they actively sought out the opportunity to be on a show like this!! You really cant feel sorry for them – think about it -- would you feel bad for someone who was told: "hey buddy -- you got a 19 out of 20 chance of being kicked hard in the groin on national tv!" and they still go and do it anyway?

The rumors are that Melanoma and Stormy are already on the outs and Adam has found a girlfriend. Good for you Adam -- by losing, you truly won...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." Marcus-B5

libbyjo 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-20-03, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail libbyjo Click to send private message to libbyjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: **Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
Archon,

>>You really cant feel sorry for them – think about it -- would you feel bad for someone who was told: "hey buddy -- you got a 19 out of 20 chance of being kicked hard in the groin on national tv!" and they still go and do it anyway?<<

Just in the guys' defense, I believe they were told they were going to be on a travel show. They had no idea it was going to be a dating/romance-type show. That is what I have read from several interviews that different guys on the show gave. Makes you wonder how the producers made certain the guys were single and looking.

Libby

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-03, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: **Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
Hey Libby...

I understand your pov... nevertheless, these guys intentionally sought the camera and facetime on the air. If they didnt want it, they didnt have to show up for auditions! And Im sure they were overly distraught seeing a 10.0 standing in front of them for dating potential (a 10 in looks only -- after seeing the show, i dont think I would go higher than a 4 for her...)

It was the highschoolnerdswetdreamcometrue....

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word."

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-15-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: **Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
Bebo, That was a most excellent summary! I laughed out loud at Parsnip Head. Some other favorites:

I don’t know about you, but the mood was shattered for me when Jason said he’d never done that before. He lives with his parents, and he’s never walked on the beach? What’s next, he hopes to learn how to tie his own shoes in the next 10 years?

Time for a special message to Jason and Melana: If you too do get together, please don’t breed. Apparently, most children’s IQs are within 2 standard deviations of their parents’. Let me put that in terms you’ll understand: You will have idiot children.

A Kittyloaf Original

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "One of your best..."
...and I mean that sincerely. Great summary!

minitroll 3898 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-29-03, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: **Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
Excellent summary Bebo! I too, had to wonder about Jason never taking a walk on the beach. After all, Irvine is less than 10 miles from the beach. Maybe he was afraid he would miss the bus home.

Reality bites 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20bites Click to send private message to Reality%20bites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: **Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**"
I actually signed up just so that i could praise Bebo for an excellent summary. I missed the final episode, but reading that summary was probably funnier than doing so! It was so true!
I still can't believe that Adam lost. It kind of makes the whole point of the programme a bit redundant, doesnt it?
Can the Average Joe win the heart of a beauty queen? Answer= No.
It was irritating how Melana went through all that 'sting operation' because she didn't want the guys to be dating her for looks alone and then look what she did! ' You're so pretty' was retch worthy. Adam is successful, funny and kind. Jason seemed immature and needs to get his act together.

To be fair to Melana, she picked who she wanted, and not just who the show wanted her to pick. At least she was honest. Apart from that, shes as shallow as a puddle.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •