The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I now know who Fabio is.. but Y IS HE IMPORTANT??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

gaby_shaw 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gaby_shaw Click to send private message to gaby_shaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I now know who Fabio is.. but Y IS HE IMPORTANT??"
i now know that he is a butter and romance cover and versace model. but whats so bad about that??

yes, gil might have used fabio as an easy way out (he just wanted promotion for his not-started-yet acting career). But i don't get y Larissa thought dating fabio was a big, dark secret she had to tell gil, hence providing gil with an easy way out. if she hadn't thought it was a big deal, he'd have looked stupid leaving.

Gil said any american guy would have felt the same way about hearing about fabio. WHY?? what exactly was he meant to have felt??
xx

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y... mmm_link 10-31-04 1
 RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y... consise10 12-06-04 2
   RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y... Bittergirl 02-10-05 3
       RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y... consise10 03-16-05 4
           RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y... Bittergirl 03-17-05 5
               RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y... consise10 03-18-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y IS HE IMPORTANT??"
If you watch the last show VERY carefully, it was a lot of misdirection and editing. Both wanted their careers to soar.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-06-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y IS HE IMPORTANT??"
Fabio is a total sex symbol in the eyes of many women not just in the U S ut in the whole wide western world.Fabio is well known for his pumped up pysique blond locks and european accent !All of these attributes make the average "perceived good looking " guy very nervous,perhaps out of jealousy which may be so deep rooted that not even they believe it.Fabio represents extreme confidence as a masculine being-which is so obviously sexually appealing to many women...
I agree though plenty of editing made that scene into an anticlimax- unfortunately..
Does any one else agree ?

Bittergirl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-10-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bittergirl Click to send private message to Bittergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y IS HE IMPORTANT??"
Fabio isn't really important; I think he is more a bit of a joke. He is Italian, good looking with long flowing locks, and not the brightest bulb on the tree. I think he is more of a male Pamela Anderson really.

Gil is also a really dumb guy. You could tell the elevator didn't go to the top floor. When he told Larissa that he was in this to become an actor, hello! You might think it, but you don't say it, you moron.

What a bad and strange strange show. It feels like a bad dream to me,...

glad it's over.

03-16-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y IS HE IMPORTANT??"
Bittergirl, Hello.I havent posted here in quite a while.

The other night here in the great land Downunder,Fabio was on a Celebrity Overhaul show where stars of the yesteryear get put into like a bootcamp and forced to lose weight.
Fabio was the only one out of all the stars whoose computer age was less than his actual age,before loosing weight.Ofcourse when at the end of the 6 weeks he was measured again his computer age was even less than before.So he must be a really fit man for his age.
But my god,he is UGLY-hardly a God as I thought.And he sure relishes on the attention of women..It`s totally sickening!!

Bittergirl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bittergirl Click to send private message to Bittergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y IS HE IMPORTANT??"
I think he'd be better looking if he cut his hair because if you look at his face, he is somewhat handsome, but the hair must go. Please! I don't mind long hair on guys but it doesn't work for everyone.

Fit and Fabio!

03-18-05, 02:29 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I now know who Fabio is.. but Y IS HE IMPORTANT??"
Yeah, perhaps you`ve got a point about his long blond locks bittergirl,but my only problem with that is, if he does cut it off,would he still be "Fabio",I mean he`s so well known because of his hair,and his muscly physique ?

Did you know he was of German descent,yep, that`s right,it was mentioned on this show?I always though of him as being a Latino or an Italian,I don`t know why?

Long hair is a total turn on,on the `right man`-I have known few
who were absolute "honey on toast"-sporting their long hair.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •