The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Average Joe Hawaii question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

darkfalz 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darkfalz Click to send private message to darkfalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Average Joe Hawaii question"
Just started here, I notice there is a guy crying in the previews who says "The other guys, they're just.. fake".

But he's not one of the Joes! He looks a bit like Mike but it's not him.

Who is he? Is it one of the hunks? Do they introduce more Average Joes in this series?

I'm confused!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Average Joe Hawaii question Pamselfish 03-23-04 1
   RE: Average Joe Hawaii question darkfalz 03-23-04 3
 RE: Average Joe Hawaii question DRONES 03-23-04 2
   RE: Average Joe Hawaii question Wacko Jacko 03-23-04 4
       RE: Average Joe Hawaii question CantStandToLook 03-23-04 5
 A few reminders to everyone Bebo 03-23-04 6
   RE: A few reminders to everyone leogirl_21 03-23-04 7
   RE: A few reminders to everyone DRONES 03-24-04 8
 David Daskill sabs78 08-16-04 9
   RE: David Daskill mmm_link 08-16-04 10
       RE: hunks hunksrule 09-11-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Average Joe Hawaii question"
He's one of the hunks (so to speak)....even though he turns out to be a wimp as you saw from your preview. Apparently, he was a nerd in high school, so even though he has built himself up as an adult, he was remembering his former unhappy years and identifying with the Joes.
Enjoy.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

darkfalz 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darkfalz Click to send private message to darkfalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Average Joe Hawaii question"
Sounds like a cool guy then. The rest of the hunks look like jerks.

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Average Joe Hawaii question"
blue peeps please lock this thread.

DRONES

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-23-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Average Joe Hawaii question"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

Little Sensitive Drones?

I don't see the problem with somebody getting an answer to their question.

It was Theo, one of the 'Hunks' from Average Joe Hawaii. You can see his picture on the NBC website.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Average Joe Hawaii question"
not gonna try to get in the middle here but I think the issue is that darkrulz is asking a question as if it happened about a show last night when the show ended a few weeks ago. The answer he seeks is probably already here somewhere in another thread.

just saying is all.

Handcrafted by RolldDice
"Dook ....still sux"

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A few reminders to everyone"
1. If you want the blue peeps to pay attention to a thread, the only appropriate way to ask is using the Alert button. Otherwise, we may not see it. That what the Guidelines say.

2. While many of the posters around here are from the US, and thus deep in the "heart" of Adam Returns, other parts of the world are just starting to see the first version. Please be considerate and understanding that they may have questions that seem obvious to us mainlanders for whom that dreck had just started to pleasantly fade into memory.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-23-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A few reminders to everyone"
Oh you are talking about Theo....that was funny. But yeah, he was remembering some bad times from when he was younger and in school.

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-04, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A few reminders to everyone"
1. Will do that from now on.

2. His question could have been answered in one of the threads below. I should have been more specific as to why.

DRONES

sabs78 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-04, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sabs78 Click to send private message to sabs78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "David Daskill"
Hey, David Daskill was on Six Feet Under tonight!!! About 45 minutes in. You should check it out!!!

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-16-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: David Daskill"
Yeah, I saw him on the show too. Had about 5 seconds (unscripted, uncredited) screen time. The guy has such a unique look, I would bet he could be more successful if he could do stand up comedy. Naturally, he played a dork.

hunksrule 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunksrule Click to send private message to hunksrule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: hunks"
omg!!! the hunks are stunning wel most fo them like todd and gil woo hoo!! no offence wee average joe blokes

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •