The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 2 predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 2 predictions"
I predict Rachel and The Gamer. I think Adam wants The Gamer, but his family wants Rachel.

Personally, I like Amy, who has a quiet confidence that is attractive (to me, at least). In contrast, Rachel is too immature and giddy, while The Girl Formerly Known As Christine is a bit arrogant for my taste.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 2 predictions Pamselfish 03-30-04 1
   RE: Final 2 predictions leogirl_21 03-30-04 2
       RE: Final 2 predictions covertwo 03-30-04 3
           RE: Final 2 predictions Wacko Jacko 03-30-04 4
               RE: Final 2 predictions Pamselfish 03-30-04 6
           RE: Final 2 predictions tisasortofaffair 03-30-04 8
               RE: Final 2 predictions Pamselfish 04-04-04 18
       RE: Final 2 predictions Traces 03-30-04 5
           RE: Final 2 predictions escapedude 03-30-04 7
               RE: Final 2 predictions Wacko Jacko 03-30-04 9
                   RE: Final 2 predictions Traces 03-30-04 10
                   RE: Final 2 predictions analein 03-30-04 11
                       RE: Final 2 predictions Traces 03-30-04 13
                   RE: Final 2 predictions joannie 03-30-04 12
       Final prediction. Obvious 03-31-04 15
           RE: Final prediction. Jeff98765 04-06-04 21
   series finale? dawsonleery 04-05-04 19
 RE: Final 2 predictions ladro 03-31-04 14
   RE: Final 2 predictions tisasortofaffair 03-31-04 16
       RE: Final 2 predictions Traces 03-31-04 17
 Amy & Rachel KScott 04-05-04 20
   I blew that one!! KScott 04-06-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
I predict Rachel and Samantha - both from New York.

I think he prefers Samantha - prettier, but a sales girl with tatoos. His parents probably prefer Rachael who's a school teacher and maybe the same religion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
Rachel and Samantha too...he really seems to like Samantha.

covertwo 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail covertwo Click to send private message to covertwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
I dont recall perfectly but rachel looks like adam's girfriend in the picture of People magazine in the issue with Melana and Jason on the cover.

The dates dont seem to coincide with the ending of Avg. Joe 1 and the conclusion of this session but I dont follow the calendar of the actual shooting.

Anyone see the resemblance and can you discount this if you know of the alleged "girlfriend's" name or have the magazine where it states her name?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-30-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
If it were me, I'd pick Amy.

But of the final two. I will guess that they will be Christine and Rachel. I am guessing that the fact that Amy lives in LA becomes a problem.

I could see the family liking Rachel and not liking Christine. I don't see it being Amy because I think that they would probably like her.

03-30-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
Doesn't Christine also live in California?

tisasortofaffair 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tisasortofaffair Click to send private message to tisasortofaffair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
I thought that, too, but it doesn't seem possible. Hope someone can shed some light on it.

As for the finale, I am in total agreement with the original post. It will come down to Christine (am I the only one who thinks she looks like a cross between a cat and the Joker?) and Rachel. Adam likes Christine, while the parental vote goes to Rachel. Time will tell...

04-04-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
Yesssssss -

a cross between a cat and the Joker. Perfect! You hit the nail right on the head. LMAO!!

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

I think it's Rachel and Samantha. Rachel because she's a Jewish mother's dream and I couldn't imagine his mother crying over any of the ther girls. Except of course the dreaded shiksas- The Gamer and Samantha(?). But as fun as seeing the very blonde Christine take on the mother I pick Samantha only because Adam seems to really like her. That and I could really see her controlling him on the golf course, which for some reason seems to be an attractive quality to a lot of Jewish guys. Which makes me think she just might be Jewish. : ) Then again she does have those weird jail tattoos.

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

samantha Trenk-good possiblitiy she is jewish..from NY /dark hair, likes golf lol

Christine-no way

Amy-nah

Rachel -oh yeah

whos the other one again?

Stephanie Cahn?? has to be...

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-30-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
One of them he hasn't gone on a single one-on-one date with. She don't stand a chance. Only reason she is around is because something about Tracilee he didn't like.

I personally find Amy most attractive and I think Adam does too. Afterall he picked her for the first one on one.

She did nothing to be eliminated and i think he already picked her when the super models showed up. He had a person in mind and I bet his winner will be either Rachel or Amy because I think those were the only two went out with before the super models showed up.

03-30-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
"I personally find Amy most attractive and I think Adam does too. Afterall he picked her for the first one on one."

You might be right about Amy. But I don't remember the date well enough to choose her though. I wish I could remember!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

analein 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail analein Click to send private message to analein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
I don't know. I have watched Adam on several talk shows (Today Show and one other), and I seem to recall him saying that the girl he ultimately selected kept "surprising him" on their dates. I'll see if he says something similar on Leno tonight. The only person that seems to fit that definition (so far) is Christine. She has surprised him with her willingness to try anything, with her basketball net construction capabilities and with her all-out competitive spirit when it somes to "manly" things like drag racing and snow boarding. I can also totally see Adam's mother not liking Christine and favoring Rachel (probably the second of the final two). Christine seems like the type that gets along real well with guys and with women not at all (intentional or unintentional, I cannot say). I suppose Rachel has surprised him with her baseball knowledge, but neither Amy nor Samantha, IMHO, have surprised him at all (and Stephanie certainly hasn't, since she has not been on a date with him). I guess that he could be surprised by them next week.

Just my two cents.

03-30-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
"I don't know. I have watched Adam on several talk shows (Today Show and one other), and I seem to recall him saying that the girl he ultimately selected kept "surprising him" on their dates. I'll see if he says something similar on Leno tonight. The only person that seems to fit that definition (so far) is Christine."

Hmmm, thanks for the info! With that tidbit it does sound a lot like Christine. I hope it is because it will be much more fun watching the blonde shiksa driving the parents crazy!

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
>I personally find Amy most attractive
>and I think Adam does
>too. Afterall he picked
>her for the first one
>on one.

Actually, didn't Adam pick Rachel for the first one-on-one? He said she "looked" like a girlfriend.

Obvious 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Obvious Click to send private message to Obvious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. " Final prediction."
From the moment she walked of the bus- Sam was it.
(But I hope I'm wrong and he picks Rachel- who seems sweet- but some guys are just looking for a cutely dressed girl to boss them around! Too bad that guy is potentially Adam!)NO girl on the show has even come close to matching Adam's charm or humour- although the problem with this show is that the girls' characters are not developed so we don't really know... The only girl "stars" were either Tracy who they made viewers dislike, or Jen L with whom viewers were supposed to sympathize.

Jeff98765 18 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff98765 Click to send private message to Jeff98765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final prediction."
Congrats on your prediciton! Well done.

dawsonleery 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dawsonleery Click to send private message to dawsonleery Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "series finale?"
Did anyone else notice that tonight is the SERIES finale? It said on the tv, during Crossing Jordan that it was the series finale

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-04, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
I'm sticking with Amy and Samantha.

tisasortofaffair 15 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tisasortofaffair Click to send private message to tisasortofaffair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
You know, ladro, after seeing The Tonight Show last night, I think you just might be on to something. And you get it right so much that you're like our own personal AJ psychic. lol I still say Christine is one of the final two, but now I'm not so sure about Rachel.

03-31-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Final 2 predictions"
I'm starting to think it's Christine and Samantha.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Amy & Rachel"
Still taking Amy to win!

- of course it's a Slicey!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I blew that one!!"
Oh well, I rarely get them right!

- of course it's a Slicey!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •