The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"east coast vs. west coast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

doggydog 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail doggydog Click to send private message to doggydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"east coast vs. west coast"
i have to admit that i much preferred the two blonde girls from the west coast. they were both attractive and down to earth. this show confirmed the conventional wisdom that attractive girls simply do not reside in the northeast to the same degree as they do in california and much of the south and texas..

rachel was sweet and adam should have gone with her. i just thought it surprising that he ended up with those two girls as his final choices. especially the dog loving bimbo. must be an east coast thing...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: east coast vs. west coast Foobar 04-06-04 1
   RE: east coast vs. west coast Jeff98765 04-06-04 2
 RE: east coast vs. west coast Howard Dean 04-06-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Foobar 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Foobar Click to send private message to Foobar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: east coast vs. west coast"
Adam wanted eye candy, not a wife. Rachel scared him.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jeff98765 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff98765 Click to send private message to Jeff98765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: east coast vs. west coast"
Rachel is eye candy too! He just didn't want to commit to one piece.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-04, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: east coast vs. west coast"
Having lived on both the west coast and the east coast -- but the west coast for my most of my life -- I have to agree with you that the two blonds we're definitely more attractive.

Adam was simply picking the two girls that most guys from the northeast would pick. I can't blame him for doing that, but my taste would be different from his.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •