The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What the hell was he thinking???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

ABA 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ABA Click to send private message to ABA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What the hell was he thinking???"

Anyone noticed Samantha was paying more attention to her stupid dog than Adam...

I can't beleive he went for fake Samantha rather than genuine and beautiful Rachel...

There's no loss for her. She could do a whole lot better...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What the hell was he thinking??... dottie1032 04-05-04 1
   RE: What the hell was he thinking??... DeCloah 04-05-04 2
       RE: What the hell was he thinking??... schmoe 04-05-04 3
           RE: What the hell was he thinking??... Jeff98765 04-06-04 7
           RE: What the hell was he thinking??... covertwo 04-06-04 8
           RE: What the hell was he thinking??... socalcandlegal 04-06-04 15
               RE: What the hell was he thinking??... Luis XIX 04-07-04 20
 RE: What the hell was he thinking??... PagongRatEater 04-05-04 4
   RE: What the hell was he thinking??... PalmTreeGirl 04-05-04 5
       RE: What the hell was he thinking??... Loree 04-06-04 10
           RE: What the hell was he thinking??... PagongRatEater 04-06-04 11
   RE: What the hell was he thinking??... Littleroo 04-05-04 6
       RE: What the hell was he thinking??... Robotext 04-06-04 9
 RE: What the hell was he thinking??... curlytop 04-06-04 12
   RE: What the hell was he thinking??... ladyroadrunner73 04-06-04 14
 RE: What the hell was he thinking??... sweetpea2 04-06-04 13
 Adam's real error reedcom 04-06-04 16
   RE: Adam's real error buscemi 04-06-04 17
       RE: Adam's real error reedcom 04-06-04 18
           RE: Adam's real error escapedude 04-06-04 19
 RE: What the hell was he thinking??... Shari 04-08-04 21
   RE: What the hell was he thinking??... PC452 04-08-04 22
       RE: What the hell was he thinking??... escapedude 04-08-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dottie1032 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottie1032 Click to send private message to dottie1032 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
He was thinking with his nether region....that what he was thinking!!!! He personally doesn't deserve a girl like Rachel.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DeCloah 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeCloah Click to send private message to DeCloah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
>He was thinking with his nether
>region....that what he was thinking!!!!
> He personally doesn't
>deserve a girl like Rachel.
>

Rachel has bigger bewbs... much better catch IMO

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-04, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
I agree that Rachel was better looking. There's something about Samantha's face, it looks older than the rest of her. It has that "i've spent too much time suntanning" look.

At least Larissa and Melana went for the outer beauty. Adam couldn't even get that right.

Also, what's he doing kissing Amy if he knew she wasn't right for him. I have no problem with that personally, its part of the reality dating game, but he said he wasn't going to do that kind of thing.

Ugghhhhhhhh......

Jeff98765 18 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff98765 Click to send private message to Jeff98765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
Right on...best post I have seen to date.

covertwo 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail covertwo Click to send private message to covertwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
good post

socalcandlegal 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail socalcandlegal Click to send private message to socalcandlegal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"

>
>Also, what's he doing kissing Amy
>if he knew she wasn't
>right for him. I
>have no problem with that
>personally, its part of the
>reality dating game, but he
>said he wasn't going to
>do that kind of thing.
>
>
>Ugghhhhhhhh......

It's worse than that! He reached into her cleavage to get cake that was down there! What a jerk!

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-04, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
04/07/04

This is my final Average Joe comment! I should have never trusted Adam in the first place! I would definitely like to have my own reality show "Average Joe Get A Life, Luis" I'm not only an average joe in the true sense, I'm a guy who definitely needs to get a life, just like Chris in Chris Elliott's "Get A Life", but I am also a real gentleman! What I am looking for in women is inner beauty and intelligence, external beauty will not last in this lifetime! Adam is not only a shallow jerk, he is also a total hypocrite! Adam sucks, thank goodness for Zack, who sabotaged everything in one episode! I'm also irate at how Larissa insulted not only her own mother, but also Laurianne,my friend from the Four Queens in downtown Las Vegas,by disguising herself as Ms. Meek! Laurianne should have portrayed Larissa's fake mom at least it would be genuine, given the fact that Laurianne is almost a dead ringer for the fictitious Mrs. Meek!
I still like Laurianne as a friend, despite her tough personality because I find it more suitable to be dominated by a woman,than for me to be the dominator and to treat women like garbage! We need more women with tough personalities yet with warm hearts just like Laurianne! Have a great summer! Good luck to all of you!

Luis XIX

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
i WAS SO DISGUSTED! Adam, you blew it big time. I hope that Sam leaves you high and dry. Whatever you saw in her, no one else in America di. You couldn't even have a decent conversation. She is a shallow gold digger and you're getting exactly what you deserve. You got a chance to get this one right and you turn around and do exactly what was done to you.

There was SOME satisfaction is seeing your reaction when Rachel brought up the "doing the show for the right reasons." You looked like you were slapped in the face.

Don't ever confuse a hard-on with love.

PalmTreeGirl 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PalmTreeGirl Click to send private message to PalmTreeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
Rachel was definitely the best choice but this guy choked and messed it all up for himself! Once he gets the boot from Samantha for the lack of Barney trips he will never find anyone now that America sees what he really wanted! I am so glad the show was condensed as far as episodes are concerned!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
>Rachel was definitely the best choice
>but this guy choked and
>messed it all up for
>himself! Once he gets
>the boot from Samantha for
>the lack of Barney trips
>he will never find anyone
>now that America sees what
>he really wanted! I
>am so glad the show
>was condensed as far as
>episodes are concerned!!!

I wonder if this is the reason they rushed through this series so quickly. When the show started lastnight I couldn't even put all the names with the 5 girls left.

Adam acted like he was so different from the others when he turned away the bikini models. But in the end he was the same as the others. He deserves whatever happens to him. He got more unlikeable as the show progressed and by the end I was happy Rachel wasn't stuck with him. I hope Sam loves watching what his family thought of her.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
i had the same thought about the short show, but I think the logistics would have been planned ahead of time. The length of time for the show - plus the fact that it was filmed partially during the airing of AJ2 - would have made it difficult to cut it short because of the outcome. There IS a chance that they shortened it once he turned away the Hotties.

Littleroo 16 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Littleroo Click to send private message to Littleroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
That was definitely his point of confusion!

Robotext 66 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Robotext Click to send private message to Robotext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
Good going Average Joe...you are now 0 for 3!

You know what that means: YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
What more is there to say, about a male who thinks with the brain between his legs.

ladyroadrunner73 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladyroadrunner73 Click to send private message to ladyroadrunner73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
lets see what else is down their? nothing but crap!!!!

sweetpea2 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea2 Click to send private message to sweetpea2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
Amen! The dumbass said himself "She has mistaken her dog for a child & I'm glad I found out now instead of l8ter" Then the ##### picks her?! WTF! He should be shot!

reedcom 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reedcom Click to send private message to reedcom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Adam's real error"
90% of the postings here say Adam is an idiot and 10% credit him for "following his heart." But his real error was not either. His real error was in opening himself up to falling for Sam. He should have seen her negative traits, used his (large) head and closed his heart to her instead of claiming he is the victim of his "feelings" (or hormones in this case).

We all have to choose who we allow ourselves to fall in love with. I am married, therefore I choose to close my heart to every super-model (assuming one would want me anway ).

If after he did this and he still didn't dig Rachel, so be it. But he shouldn't claim he has no responsibility for his apparently dumb choice.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Adam's real error"
His other error was in the way he treated Rachel. If he came to the last date & said, "You know what, you're a great girl, but I just don't feel the chemistry between us," he would have looked a lot better in my opinion. Instead, what does he do? He accuses Rachel of being "cold" toward him since their first meeting. He basically says that he isn't sure that Rachel was "into him" since the first episode. Why...b/c she didn't throw herself at him like Sam?

reedcom 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reedcom Click to send private message to reedcom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Adam's real error"
True, but I translated his "lack of passion" concerned talk with Rachel to mean "Hurry up and turn me on as much as Samantha does!" I think he could have (and did usually) have just as much "passion" for Rachel, and she could have shown more away from the cameras.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Adam's real error"
Adam was actually confusing lust and love..He probably doesnt have a lot of experiencing dating women ..Not only that these women are out of his league so he thinks SAM is the cats meow..

She is a gold digger and they were not right for each other..He is too immature to realize this..But he will soon..

Shari 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shari Click to send private message to Shari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
What was he thinking? He knew with Sam he would get laid the minute they got on that plane!

PC452 18 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PC452 Click to send private message to PC452 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
<<<What was he thinking? He knew with Sam he would get laid the minute they got on that plane!>>>

That's kinda judgemental. She might be a little shallow, but I don't think she is that horrible. Maybe a little uppity and weird (with dog's wardrobe, I cannot see the purposes in dressing an animal). Why is everyone so up arms about this, you all act like mad bomber just struck park or something? It is not the end world people...these people will be well off no matter what happens? If Adam dumps Sam or Sam dumps at Adam, there will not be any blood spilling (unless that dog is involve). As long as Adam doesn't marry her (without a pre-nup), everything should be alright for him. For Rachel, yes I think she is prettier and a little wiser than Sam, but Adam did not feel for her or want that type of person for a wife/mate. She seems like a great lady, just was not meant to be. Just because he did not pick is not a knock on her/something is wrong with her or as he is supposedly ulimate jerk. Maybe Adam just did not have that fire for her, not would it make sense to get in a relationship with someone and you don't even like them all that much, whether if you're parents liked them or not, if there handsome, average or ugly, exciting or boring, rich or poor. How would you feel if got serious with someone and everyone started to put their two-cent in one it saying you wrong for going with this person or that person (I think only time someone has right to say something about relationship is if they ask someone for their help, besides that)

Why should any of you care?

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: What the hell was he thinking???"
Adam went on the show looking for love or at least thats what he told the viewing audience..There could have been many reasons he chose Sam over Rach..Also the editing could lead us to believe one thing and show another..We all know this already..My only one question is how can he not see thru Sam and ignore and great chance with Rachel? IMHO he lost out to a great girl..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •