The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I knew guys like adam. Why nice guys fail, what will happen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

hugodrax 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hugodrax Click to send private message to hugodrax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I knew guys like adam. Why nice guys fail, what will happen"
They were the dweebs that were rejected by the cheerleaders but ignored the cute smart girls who had a crush on them. Guys like Adam always chased for girls like samantha but complained how "nice guys" never got the girl and how women only want jerks. Guys like adam had plenty of opportunities in life to settle down with a great girl but it was always lost on them as they always chased and failed at attaining the trophy wife. A woman like Samantha would have ignored that big toothed doofus as he approached her, only fame and the thought of improved access to liquid currency to feed her voracious shopping appetite has perked samanthas interest. Samantha being a cunning and smart woman knew what buttons to press, Adam being the doofus wanted to get make up for the time he got rejected by the cheerleader in highschool forcing him to stay home alone. Now he can make up for this by bringing the prom queen to his buddies. He chose the dime a dozen skank you can find in any streetcorner or club.

What to expect, Eventually Samantha will play her cards, play passive/agressive mind games and drain adams bankaccount and emotional wellbeing. He will end up with as a man with no selfrespect,pride, a big hole in the bank account and will be a bitter man complaining about American woman and how terrible they are etc... and then order his russian bride catalog.

So when you see those guys going to russia looking for a wife at age 45 bitter and angry, think of Adam.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I knew guys like adam. Why nice... Traces 04-06-04 1
 Locking ... duplicate AyaK 04-06-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I knew guys like adam. Why nice guys fail, what will happen"
LOL! Great assessment! I totally agree! It's sad too. I have seen guys like this get a beautiful girl, and when she treats him right he thinks she must not be good enough.

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking ... duplicate"
I appreciate your analysis, but we already have enough threads discussing the ending. Thus, I'm locking this one as a duplicate.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •