The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wheres rachel now"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

rrcoalminer 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rrcoalminer Click to send private message to rrcoalminer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wheres rachel now"
is there a web site for rachel? who i think should have won.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wheres rachel now Buffy_Summers 04-06-04 1
   I think she should have won zeerebel 04-06-04 2
       RE: I think she should have won Loree 04-06-04 4
 RE: wheres rachel now cimarron 04-06-04 3
 RE: wheres rachel now Denibell 04-06-04 5
 Locking ... duplicate AyaK 04-06-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Buffy_Summers 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buffy_Summers Click to send private message to Buffy_Summers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wheres rachel now"
I think so.

Someone posted www.rachelgoetz.com (I guess that's how she spells rachel...) on the mesh site, but I got frustrated and left there 'coz the server kept crashing.

zeerebel 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeerebel Click to send private message to zeerebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I think she should have won"
Hi guys,
I didn't follow this series of Average Joe, till tonight. Rachel seem genuine and sweet, I think she should have won.

All the best Rachel

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I think she should have won"
>Hi guys,
>I didn't follow this series of
>Average Joe, till tonight. Rachel
>seem genuine and sweet, I
>think she should have won.
>
>
>All the best Rachel

Rachel did win. She isn't stuck with Adam. His decision told alot about him. Rachel is better off without him.

cimarron 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cimarron Click to send private message to cimarron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wheres rachel now"
Rachel does have a website. You can email her from there. It is www.rachelgoetz.com. I'm sure she would appreciate support after the terrible decision that Adam made.

Denibell 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denibell Click to send private message to Denibell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: wheres rachel now"
I checked out Rachel's website. There is a link to an article that says she lost her job because of appearing on Average Joe. Sad.

I think that all the attention from all the women started affecting Adam after the first 2 weeks and he started morphing into Shallow Hal.

It was too much to take someone average and treat him like a superstar. It'd be like handing someone a million dollars and telling them, "Now, stay just the same -- don't change."

I'm not happy with Adam's choice. I had hoped he'd have the character to last 4 weeks and keep hold of the reasons why he was there -- but, as some have said here, we were all stupid to think he was not shallow at to begin with. I mean, how quickly did he fall for Melena?

I agree that we should be given one more chance to see a satisfying ending to this show. Give Rachel a show. She needs the work.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking ... duplicate"
I'm locking this thread and ask that you continue this on the other Rachel thread ("Rachel should have her own show").

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •