The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"absolutely shattered!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gareth 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gareth Click to send private message to Gareth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"absolutely shattered!!!"
Tonight saw the final of Average joe 2 Adams return here in Australia and i am nearly in tears that Adam picked that dirty samantha hoe over the beautiful rachel!!!!

I am an 18 year old male uni student from melb and i am so upset that i just have to air it and i dont care if anyone disagrees but that was the worst decision ever made!!!!!

If u are reading this rachel you are my perfect woman!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: absolutely shattered!!! A Hopeless Romantic 05-02-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

A Hopeless Romantic 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail A%20Hopeless%20Romantic Click to send private message to A%20Hopeless%20Romantic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: absolutely shattered!!!"
Gareth, I'm in Melbourne as well. And watched the show as well. On a disappoint level I'd rate this alongside the girl Bob Guiney didn't pickup on The Batchelor. Kelly Jo was it? Same great connection with the families, same sweet girls.

I guess we guys think you go on a show like this to find someone special, rather than a roll in the hay. I'd stop short of calling Samantha a 'hore. To be honest she reminded me so much of Paris Hilton with that dog. I really don't know what Adam could have been thinking.

But there again not giving his perfect match in the earlier episosdes even one chance or the beautiful Amy. What could he be thinking.

If he and Samantha are still together, good luck to them. With the delay between filming and announcing, they could still appear to be together but not really.

John
AHR

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •