The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Miss Christine Morell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

THE GAMER FAN 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail THE%20GAMER%20FAN Click to send private message to THE%20GAMER%20FAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Miss Christine Morell"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

I think Christine is the prettiest girl left for Adam to pick from. She seems down to earth and real, she doesn’t have that drama queen flare, she has more of an edge to her personality. Unfortunately that edge is perceived by most as being bitchy.
The "Gamer" caught that football and should have won the free pass. I can hardly wait to see the fur fly when she locks lips with Adam next week. "Go Gamer!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Miss Christine Morell ladro 03-23-04 1
   RE: Miss Christine Morell THE GAMER FAN 03-23-04 2
   RE: Miss Christine Morell Estee 03-23-04 3
       RE: Miss Christine Morell Gina99 03-24-04 13
   RE: Miss Christine Morell kryp 03-23-04 4
       RE: Miss Christine Morell ladro 03-23-04 5
           RE: Miss Christine Morell thetick 03-24-04 7
 RE: Miss Christine Morell Luis XIX 03-24-04 6
   RE: Miss Christine Morell Smartycat 03-24-04 8
       RE: Miss Christine Morell silverfire 03-24-04 10
       RE: Miss Christine Morell Luis XIX 03-24-04 12
 RE: Miss Christine Morell escapedude 03-24-04 9
 RE: Miss Christine Morell geg6 03-24-04 11
   RE: Miss Christine Morell Wacko Jacko 03-29-04 14
 RE: Miss Christine Morell ohiofan15 04-02-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
<<<The "Gamer" caught that football and should have won the free pass.>>>

I don't know how you could arrive at any conclusion regarding who should have won the free pass from that footage, but since you brought it up, did anyone else notice that they had John Facenda from NFL films do the voice over, I thought that was pretty cool.

ps: the gamer looks like a binge drinker to me.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

THE GAMER FAN 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail THE%20GAMER%20FAN Click to send private message to THE%20GAMER%20FAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 07:31 PM (EST)

Binge Drinker? They are usually fat and uncoordinated. Not seeing that. Whateva!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
did anyone else notice that they had John Facenda
from NFL films do the voice over, I thought that
was pretty cool.

Noticed and completely enjoyed it. One of the best production moments of the year-to-date.

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
"Noticed and completely enjoyed it. One of the best production moments of the year-to-date."

I agree. It was the only time I wasn't embarrassed for myself for the fact that I watch this show.

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
John Facenda has been deceased for quite a few years. He passed away back in 1984. The guy who did the voiceover did sound a lot like him.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
wow. I wonder how many times I have heard a John Facenda sound-a-like without knowing.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
Across the frozen tundra the mighty warriors rumbled...

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04
>AT 07:08 PM (EST)

>
>I think Christine is the prettiest
>girl left for Adam to
>pick from. She seems
>down to earth and real,
>she doesn’t have that drama
>queen flare, she has more
>of an edge to her
>personality. Unfortunately that edge is
>perceived by most as being
>bitchy.
>The "Gamer" caught that football and
>should have won the free
>pass. I can hardly wait
>to see the fur fly
>when she locks lips with
>Adam next week. "Go Gamer!"
>
If I were Adam, I definitely pick Christine to share my life with,she would be perfect for me! That is what the producers should have done with "Average Joe 2" have the girl be just like Christine,then the show would have had a "happily ever after" ending! Here's food for thought, have each eligible bachelorette analyzed on the continuum scale, with a "Larissa" classification as the bottom of the barrel, and with a "Christine" classification as those at the top!

Luis XIX

Smartycat 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smartycat Click to send private message to Smartycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
What the heck is wrong with you people? This girl is mean and ugly. I am so disappointed that Adam is taking her on a private date next week. The only saving grace is that she is not as mean and ugly as Tracilee

silverfire 31 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silverfire Click to send private message to silverfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
I totally agree with that and who calls themselves the gamer anyways. I hope she is eliminated after next weeks date.

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
>What the heck is wrong with
>you people? This girl
>is mean and ugly.
>I am so disappointed that
>Adam is taking her on
>a private date next week.
> The only saving grace
>is that she is not
>as mean and ugly as
>Tracilee
Hold the phone! Why are you harshly criticizing Christine? If there was an "Average Joe 4" or "Average Joe 5" in the event that Christine is eliminated,I'd be backing Christine,for me the worst encounter with Christine is better than the best encounter with Larissa! Although, Larissa is a "10.5" on the scale of 1 to 10 in terms of beauty and physical appearance, she is at best a "1.5" when it comes to analyzing her inner characteristics!HELLO!

Luis XIX

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
She is very cute but i dont see her sticking around due to her immaturity..Unless Adam likes that sort of thing..

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
What could be more drama queen than calling yourself "Gamer?" And then acting like you are the hottest thing on the planet? Cut me a break. She may have nice features and figure, but she is supremely unattractive to me due to her attitude. This might not hold much weight with you as I am a woman, but my man (who loves women and is the envy of his colleagues as he is the only man the women at his school hang out with) also found her to be obnoxious. And, as he says, obnoxious is always ugly.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-29-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
Isn't she the one that was talking to Anna in the bed room?

She sounded a little insecure and a bit emotional.

She will be one of the girls who is cut tonight.

I predict that she is one of the girls that makes a big deal out of Adam kissing other girls.

She's no prize in my opinion.

ohiofan15 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-02-04, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiofan15 Click to send private message to ohiofan15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Miss Christine Morell"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04
>AT 07:08 PM (EST)

>
>I think Christine is the prettiest
>girl left for Adam to
>pick from. She seems
>down to earth and real,
>she doesn’t have that drama
>queen flare, she has more
>of an edge to her
>personality. Unfortunately that edge is
>perceived by most as being
>bitchy.
>The "Gamer" caught that football and
>should have won the free
>pass. I can hardly wait
>to see the fur fly
>when she locks lips with
>Adam next week. "Go Gamer!"
>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •