The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"not an variety of women to choose "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

tobe16agin 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tobe16agin Click to send private message to tobe16agin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"not an variety of women to choose "
Did Adam of the Average Joe say specific that he did not want any women of color, asian or latin american women on the show to choose from or were these women just over looked .

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: not an variety of women to choo... ladro 03-21-04 1
 RE: not an variety of women to choo... mmm_link 03-22-04 2
 RE: not an variety of women to choo... joannie 03-22-04 3
   RE: not an variety of women to choo... ohiofan15 03-23-04 4
       RE: not an variety of women to choo... mmm_link 03-23-04 9
 RE: not an variety of women to choo... darkfalz 03-23-04 5
   RE: not an variety of women to choo... DRONES 03-23-04 6
       RE: not an variety of women to choo... darkfalz 03-23-04 7
           RE: not an variety of women to choo... EnglProf 03-23-04 8
           RE: not an variety of women to choo... J Slice 03-23-04 15
   RE: not an variety of women to choo... mrc 03-23-04 13
   RE: not an variety of women to choo... Esbea 03-23-04 14
   RE: not an variety of women to choo... Kellar 03-23-04 16
 Jewish angle PagongRatEater 03-23-04 10
   RE: Jewish angle littlemisssmartypants 03-23-04 11
       RE: Jewish angle PagongRatEater 03-23-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-04, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
IMHO, he probably specified age and racial preferences. Does that surprise you? I personally am not attracted to women of other races.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
They are usually the first to go, so why bother?

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
Maybe THEY weren't attracted to HIM.

ohiofan15 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiofan15 Click to send private message to ohiofan15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
>Maybe THEY weren't attracted to HIM.
>

Great point! Somehow I have a sneaking suspicion he didnt specify tho I could be wrong. I did notice that right off and wondered about it. Perhaps the producers didnt want to add women of color to the mix. (Or maybe it is against Adam's beliefs though that is only speculation)

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
Didn't the reject Joes select the women this time? Unless I am mistaken, this is the first show without any minorities.

darkfalz 15 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darkfalz Click to send private message to darkfalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
Well most of these shows the guys are all white, maybe they throw one asian guy or indian guy or whatever in just for fun, but he never lasts long. In the Bachelorette shows, all the guys were white, tall, good looking.

In Joe Millionaire, there were a couple of asian chicks (I don't remember if there was a black chick).

Basically, women don't want to see asian men on TV, and that includes asian women. The ideal of attractiveness in men is white and there's really no alternatives.

Women luckily enjoy much more variety in their races, as you see asian women on many shows (and ALWAYS, sadly, with WHITE boyfriends).

I think it was just a safer bet for Adam, being Jewish or whatever he is, that he'd probably prefer to date within his race/colour. Most people generally prefer to date within their colour, except for the few black men who prey on white women, and of course asian women who live in western counries, who've basically turned their back on asian men all together.

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
"Basically, women don't want to see asian men on TV, and that includes asian women."

....and you know this how? Could you please provide a link to the statistics.

DRONES

darkfalz 15 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darkfalz Click to send private message to darkfalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
Um, how many asian leading men do you see in movies and TV shows that are geared towards women?

I can't think of a single one.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
Nobody's asked me my opinion. I always find myself rooting for the Asian guy/woman to stick around. Not nearly enough "color" on tv for my tastes.

Darkfalz-- you clearly have some minority opinions around these boards (Oops-- sorry, didn't mean to associate you with the word minority-- eye-roll). Though you have the right to express these unpopular opinions, you do not have the right to insult other posters (as you did on the now locked "Dismissed" thread). I'd watch your step or you won't last here long.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "

Personally, I think Asian guys are kinda hot...

I thought idiot-Daniel from Survivor Amazon was totally gorgeous, f'rinstance.

Dude, you need to take your hatin' elsewhere.

Have you hugged your Kittyloaf today?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
"except for the few black men who prey on white women"

gorgoniol, is that you?

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
This is the scariest stuff Ive seen here. Ever.

oh yeah...those wacky Asian women are leaving "their kind" in droves! Havent you all noticed the rapid decline in the Chinese population?

Kellar 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kellar Click to send private message to Kellar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: not an variety of women to choose "
Reality shows where made by white people for white people, so stupid white people could star on them!

I can’t prove it (maybe because it’s not true), but with the entire fan fair around the Arab Terrorists it’s seams that the racist views of the Aryan Brotherhood have gone unheard. Keep with me here. So, the KKK, Skinheads along side with those soulless TV executives have banned together to create a wide sweeping television phenomena know as reality TV. All these reality shows are nothing but a front for white power nationalist views. The segregation of races, the steady stream of inbred/dense contestants. It’s all coming together. Forum pages like this are nothing more then open dialog for spreading anti-Semitic ignorance.

This is a far-reaching deception, which will surely cause wide spread hatred. And one day all the soccer moms and shut-ins who inhabit these pages, and watch those shows, will pick up arms and the ethnic cleansing will begin. Blood will wash over our great land and take with it the waste. All because most minorities aren’t Desperate Attention Seeking Whores!

See this is the fun of having your own business. I get to waste three minutes of my life writing mindless rubbish that most likely won’t get read.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jewish angle"
I think that Adam MIGHT have specified that he was more interested in a Jewish woman, since this is for marriage. Obviously there are a statistically disproportionate number of Jewish women and that would make minorities much less likely as players.

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jewish angle"
I agree.

As a Jewish woman, I rarely see my group represented on these shows (I guess we're not cheerleaders as often). I'm not surprised at all to see that he might have specified a preference for Jewish women. Or, perhaps more Jewish women applied, seeing Adam as the kind of "mensch" they'd want to marry.

I would consider Jews a minority group in North America. However, we are an invisible minority, as opposed to our differences being on the surface. It's nice to see us represented!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jewish angle"
True enough that Jews are a minority - no oversight intended. I should have been more specific that I was referring to the lack of blacks or asians mentioned above.

I know that most Jewish men want to marry a woman of their same faith (and their parents REALLY want it too). It is usually an important dating criteria. Just like it is with any other group or preference. There are certainly exceptions, but interfaith marriages can certainly be challenging....heck, it's tough enough being a Catholic married to a Baptist! ;)

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •