The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

carolina girl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolina%20girl Click to send private message to carolina%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Hi, y'all! In the previews for upcoming shows, it mentioned that, of course, they were gonna bring in some hot women (swimsuit models) to give a little competition, and then it said something about Adam having a twist of his own. Then Adam said something like, "I have to get control of the show back." Do you think he's gonna send all the bikini girls home right away? What do you think his twist will be? And did you see that they come off the bus in the bikinis!!! That's way too far!

Carolina girl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... starphish 03-15-04 1
   RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... Gina99 03-16-04 16
 RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... Big Slick 03-15-04 2
 RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... TheWanderer 03-15-04 3
 RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... SurvivorBlows 03-15-04 4
   RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... escapedude 03-15-04 5
       RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... SurvivorBlows 03-16-04 9
   RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... mmm_link 03-16-04 13
       RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... Icebaby 03-16-04 14
       RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... Gina99 03-16-04 15
 RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... ladro 03-15-04 6
 Maybe a couple are really Men? mavsfan 03-16-04 7
   RE: Maybe a couple are really Men? ladro 03-16-04 8
   RE: Maybe a couple are really Men? mookiemeister 03-16-04 10
 RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... calamityc 03-16-04 11
   RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... mmm_link 03-16-04 12
       RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... Wacko Jacko 03-16-04 17
           RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... ValleyGirl 03-16-04 18
               RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... leogirl_21 03-17-04 19
 RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... ladro 03-23-04 20
   RE: what do you think Adam's twist ... niteowl 03-23-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

starphish 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starphish Click to send private message to starphish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
I think he will send them all home at once. That's what I'd do. I'd rather date someone normal anyway. The girls that are there are there because of Adam. The bikini models are there just to stir things up. I think he'll see through that, unlike Melana and Larissa. I'm a guy, and I'd send the bikini models packing.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
'I think he will send them all home at once.'

I think that is too obvious. It will have something to do with the date activities or a competition of sorts like AJ2.

Big Slick 85 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Slick Click to send private message to Big%20Slick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
That's crossing the line!

What? Do you women think all we men ever think about is banging women with hot bodies? I resent the mere reference to such a horrible.......Who am I kidding? You got us!

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
I'm on the West Coast, so I'm waiting to see what this trainwreck brings!
From the comments here, it appears Adam has some challenges. However, I'm sure all the women know that he's a millionaire.
Therefore, all of them are golddiggers in one sense or another. Adam is smarter than he looks and his buddies will have a hand in "picking" some of them. If Adam is just looking to bang around a bit with some hot women, he'll need keep a couple of the smart bikini models (is that an oxymoron?) around for the finals, as well as a couple of dumb ones... he can easily dupe the dumb ones into the bedroom for the "test drive"; probably some of the smart ones as well... weed out the hardened golddigers. (Hey... that's how men think... we're all wired that way and anyone who says otherwise is lying!)
In the end, he should pick a mix of brains and beauty if he wants a serious relationship and definitely have them sign a pre-nup.
In fact, that should be one of the questions his buddies should ask. If any of the girls have an objection, they should be given the boot

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-04 AT 11:50 PM (EST)

Clearly they seem to be implying he sends them all home instantly -- which would be interesting, because Melina and Larissa were under "rules" that they had to keep the joes and himbo counts even at all times.

...but since Adam was already a "name" when production of the series began, its likely that he was able to exert greater control over the process -- after all, in the end, they can't finish the show without him -- and by that time, they'd already announced it publicly.

I'm also beginning to wonder if during the course of production, after seeing how well AJ2 held up in the ratings, they didn't decide to lengthen Adam's show beyond the originally announced four episodes -- because I'm not seeing how they are going to fit all the rest of this into only three episodes.

-SB

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-04, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Im not sure about that SB? How much control do you think Adam really has on this show.?

If he is smart he will ditch the bimbos? Yes they only care about screentime and not about ADAM..

He needs some luck for this show..

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
>Im not sure about that SB? How much control do you
>think Adam really has on this show.?

I think officially he has none -- I'm sure there's nothing in the contract -- but what I'm saying is that if they were already a week or two into filming when the models show up, and say Adam pitches a fit and doesn't want any part of them and says something like get rid of them or I'm walking, the producers would only have been left with two choices -- A) send them away or B) scrap production of a show that had already been announced, already had a premiere date, and was already being promoted.

In that scenario -- a scenario far different from the situation that the then anonymous Melina and Larissa found themselves in while filming a new show no one knew anything about -- Adam has leverage... leverage that he might have used to "take control of the show back."

-SB

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Especially since he only let 4 women go last night. He doesn't seem to be handling the boot process very well. Last nights should have been an easy one. How could he get rid of the attorney??? Beauty is 50% professionalism (in my mind).

I also think Jennifer L. will be getting a whole episode to herself, at least that will be the most passionate elimination episode when it happens. Its obvious she is the most remembered right now.

Also these average janes saw what happened in AJ1. They should be expecting a bunch of models in swimsuits sometime in the future.

Icebaby 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Icebaby Click to send private message to Icebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
"How could he get rid of the attorney??? Beauty is 50% professionalism (in my mind)."

If you noticed when Adam was talking to the Attorney/entreponer, he really didn't look interested in the fact that she was or could be as successful as he is. I think that's why she was booted.

Does anyone know if they expanded the show? I mean if they only got rid of 4 girls last night how are they going to get down to a final 2 inless they get rid of 10 next week?

As far as the supermodels. I don't think they will meet the other girls. I think they will just show up in Adam's house then he will send them packing (after he has some fun lmao)

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
'How could he get rid of the attorney??? '

She seemed to have a really strong personality.

I was rooting for her though since she was over 30.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-04, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
I got news for you Caroline, this isn't Average Jane, there are already quite a few hot women on the show. The whole bikini model deal seems like a scripted photo-op to me. The producers bring in some models in bikinis, Adam acts surprised (wink, wink), Adam sends them all back on the bus. Everbody thinks Adam is a hero. Very predicable. (Mel and Larriissaa didn't have the option to get rid of the Himbos even had they wanted to)

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Maybe a couple are really Men?"
I wouldn't be surprised if Jason showing up in Drag was a tip off by the producers that there will be a twist with a few of the contestants really being men.

03-16-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Maybe a couple are really Men?"
i am sure Adam would have stipulated that all the contestants be women. Besides, the producers want to make Adam look good, not embaress him. I have been looking for an excuse to post this link, this threads as good as any, this is the transgender golfer that was in the news recently.
http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/sports/womens/8098825.htm

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Maybe a couple are really Men?"
That would suck if Adam pick a girl who turn out to be a guy.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Have to agree that Adam's twist may be that he won't have anything to do with the swimsuit models. I found it interesting that the women for this show are all average or better, giving Adam some real choices to make.
My opinion only, in the first two shows they went out of their way to make one group personality only (real slim on looks) and the other group looks only. In shows like the Bachelorette, they give it more of a real mix. They were trying to shock Melana and Larissa (and the audience). The girls Adam has to choose from are more realistic.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

One of 'Adams' friends from AJ1 was picking solely on looks and the other was doing it scientifically. So naturally you are going to get drastically differences in looks between the two.

My opinion, is Adam has his life and doesn't necessarily need any one of these women. He'll pull an Arron (from Bachelor 2) and pick the one that will be strongest to handle the breakup (not that she did though).

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

Since Jason and Melana have broke-up what if Melana is introduced back into the game like that guy from Love or Money?

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-16-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Wacko Jacko:
That's exactly what I was thinking, something like that would be a real twist in the show.
Survivor All*Stars F2
Ambamuddah and the Robfaddah

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-17-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Wouldn't it be funny if he does send them home?

03-23-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
I watched the whole show yet I missed the "shocking" part of the twist.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
*GASP* isn't it shocking that a normal male would turn down 5 bikinis in a hot tub? ohmygosh what a twist! puhleeze, i would have at least kept them around long enough to get Tracilee to strangle one....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •