The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" What do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

JohnInPrinceton 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnInPrinceton Click to send private message to JohnInPrinceton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" What do you think Adam's twist will be???"
... Good Evening

Other than business and screenplay boards, I've never posted. I admit it. I'm completely hooked.

Try this twist, beginning with a premise (at least I would write this in if I was a producer): Adam wants realism, and specifically, sincerity from the woman he chooses. I think he probably doesn't exit the bikini babes in mass, in part because I think he would probably want to give them a chance -- it is possible that a better looking woman (subjectively; I know) could "overall" be the best for him. Also, I think I might of observed, in a preview, at least one of the bikini babes interacting with him other than when just off the bus.

Now Adam's twist (thought I suspect, if it is this, it was suggested to him, as part of the "plot"): He brings in at least one particularly good looking man to temp the women; a kind of turnaround test that would both, obviously, help him find realism and sincerity. (I assume -- and hope -- that is what he wants.)

In the preview, Adam's twist was connected with a partial blocking of the front door from the inside. What would that have to do with Adam booting all the babes in bikinis? It looks like someone, or some people, is or are coming through that door. Of course that door scene could be disconnected from the voice-over -- another such trick.

I don't know if I give the decision makers the credit for thinking of that. It would be a twist on a twist that I would find fascinating to observe.

Enjoy The Show Guys,

JohnInPrinceton

PS Someone mentioned Melena. I doubt that, because it seems that even if she was not with Jason at that time, she wasn't interested in Adam enough to be part of that. I guess that she would be thoughtful enough not to get more exposure that way, considering the probably of hurting Adam twice. Also,the timeframe might of prohibited that from happening,

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What do you think Adam's twi... Bosco 03-22-04 1
   RE: What do you think Adam's twi... ohiofan15 03-23-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bosco 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bosco Click to send private message to Bosco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What do you think Adam's twist will be???"
How about Adam in fat suit? A much below-average Joe! haha. With hidden camera reveal how swimsuit models think about him.

Oh wait, I've heard this before lol

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ohiofan15 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiofan15 Click to send private message to ohiofan15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What do you think Adam's twist will be???"
>How about Adam in fat suit?
>A much below-average Joe! haha.
>With hidden camera reveal how
>swimsuit models think about him.
>
>
>Oh wait, I've heard this before
>lol

But you have to admit it really wasn't as assinine as it sounds. But it did cause some hurt feelings tho....But an interesting twist never the less....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •