The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whats up with his beard?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whats up with his beard?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

Can someone buy this guy a razor? I like this guy and i think he is very sensitive to the women here..You can tell he is overwhelmed with all this..I know he will make the right decision..

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I Agree CSHS79 03-22-04 1
 RE: Whats up with his beard? joannie 03-22-04 2
 RE: Whats up with his beard? ladro 03-22-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I Agree"
Adam is a man of means it was shown in the original Average Joe, so obviously he can afford a razor, besides how expensive is a razor anyway?
Personally, I think his slacking off on shaving is what cost him Melena since he appeared cleaner shaven prior to the hunks arrival. Both he and Zach slacked off on shaving and to me that was a sign of laziness as well as surrender.Words to the wise Adam if you want a woman, make sure you don't slack off on shaving unless it's your plan to grow a beard. In that case at least prove that's the point by giving the stubble some shape. In your case Adam, all I see is a lazy man.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Whats up with his beard?"
Not only is he slacking off on the shaving, but he dresses like a slob. When the limo dropped Adam off at "his" house, his dirty-looking tee shirt and rumpled pants were not too impressive. He looked like he had just got done painting a house.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-22-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Whats up with his beard?"
it's nice to see some people are finally looking beyond the "Adam is a sweet, funny, finacially secure guy with a heart of gold" image and recognizing that Adam is really kind of a dork. Of course tonight he kicks off the bikini models and I'll get flamed for calling Adam a dork. He's a nice dork, but he's still a dork. And there is nothing wrong with being a dork, except maybe if you go a TV dating show as the STAR. Stream of cousiousness over.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •