The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-04, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

Gil?

He leaves Larissa because of Fabio? Give me a break! That's the lamest thing I have ever heard of in my life! I know that men in the south can have very wierd attitudes sometimes about who their women dated in the past, but come on dude! What the hell were you thinking?

Larissa?

You we're smart enough to get rid of Jim. What was so different about Gil? You hadn't made any more of a connection with him. Gil didn't open up to you at all. At least Brian was your friend. He wouldn't have dumped you. I know you never asked for any of this, but you sure made a mess out of it in the end.

Brian?

You came out smelling like a rose, especially in the finale. You never asked for any of this, but you made the best of it. Good job!

The Producers of Average Joe?

You just made one of the stupidest Reality Shows endings in history, and it ended so ridiculously that I'll bet even you know it. Both groups of guys were so different from Larissa that in the end there was no way she could ever be happy with any of them. Do you think people will keep on tuning into your ridiculous shows? I'll bet you're hoping Average Joe 3 atones for this whole mess.

NBC?

As long as you have good ratings, who cares? But, as you know, TV Stars and TV Producers come and go. You may have to find someone else to produce your reality shows if the producers of Average Joe keep on turning out turkeys like this one. The ratings won't last forever.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... Howard Dean 03-02-04 1
   RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... DRONES 03-02-04 2
       RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... Howard Dean 03-02-04 7
   RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... mmm_link 03-02-04 3
       RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... Howard Dean 03-02-04 11
   RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... libgirl2 03-02-04 4
 RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... Loree 03-02-04 5
   RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... IreneMcGee 03-02-04 6
       RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... geg6 03-02-04 8
 RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... 99burg99 03-02-04 9
   Warning Bebo 03-02-04 10
   RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... koalas123 03-04-04 15
       Cut it out Bebo 03-04-04 17
 RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... lennon29 03-03-04 12
   RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... calamityc 03-03-04 13
 RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... ballerina_of_doom 03-03-04 14
 Fabio Oscirus 03-04-04 16
 RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... CanadianJoe 03-17-04 18
   RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... Howard Dean 03-17-04 19
 RE: Who looks stupider right now? G... Luis XIX 03-21-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-02-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
What do all of you think?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
Larissa and Gil with out a doubt.
I've never seen such a mismatched group in my life. There was not one guy there who made a good match for Larissa. The group of himbos was the most vapid in reality tv history.

DRONES

03-02-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"

Very true. Makes me long for The Bachelor! lol

>The group of
>himbos was the most vapid
>in reality tv history.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
NBC of course. They basically tailored this entire show to make Larissa look real shallow and then throwing her an equally shallow hunk. She should get a good lawyer and go back to working for Trump. Poor Larissa.

03-02-04, 09:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"

It was a no win situation for her, to be sure. But she definitely made the worst of it.

>NBC of course. They basically
>tailored this entire show to
>make Larissa look real shallow
>and then throwing her an
>equally shallow hunk. She
>should get a good lawyer
>and go back to working
>for Trump. Poor Larissa.
>

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
>What do all of you think?
>

Everyone but Brian looks pretty dumb. Larissa for picking such a shallow guy (and dating Fabio ;)) and Gil for being stupid. NBC loses out cause I am done watching Average Joe. Brian comes out the nice guy who really grew in all of this and I am sure he does not lack for dates now!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
Larissa ended up with guys that she had no chemistry with at all. Everyone was going thru the motions at the end. But nobody cared, including the audience.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
Fabio

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
Bwahahahahahahahaha! ROFLMAO!

Good one, Irene!

99burg99 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 99burg99 Click to send private message to 99burg99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
"Who looks stupider right now?" .....who ever wrote stupider has to be more stupid then all three on AJ.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Warning"
Bashing other posters is not acceptable on these forums. If you want to continue posting here, you will remember that in the future.

koalas123 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail koalas123 Click to send private message to koalas123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

>"Who looks stupider right now?" .....who
>ever wrote stupider has to
>be more stupid then all
>three on AJ.

Whoever wrote "then" instead of than is even more stupid than whoever you were bashing. geez, talk about irony.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Cut it out"
Bashing another poster right after seeing a warning about not bashing posters...that warning applies to everyone.

lennon29 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lennon29 Click to send private message to lennon29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
Re: NBC

Average Joe 2: Hawaii was actually filmed before Average Joe 1.

I think it was obvious this show wasn't as good as the first and that's why NBC chose to reverse the order. They were riding high on the ratings of the first one, and thought 'why not.'

I'm also pretty sure that Average Joe: Adam Returns will be the end for this series.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-03-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
I enjoyed this show for the laughs, but I thought from the first episode it was even more "scripted" than most reality shows. The Fabio bit was just the icing on the cake. The disclaimers at the end of the first episode said something to the effect of: the producers may have had input into some contestant decisions. Sorry I don't have it on video so can't get a direct quote. I looked for it on the credits because I knew if there was any "reality" to it Larissa would have kept more of the truly average looking guys to begin with. After watching the whole thing, you really don't think Larissa herself came up with that bit about the Scarecrow, the Lion and the Tin Man, do you? And let's face it, she may have grown to like David D as a person, but when he leaned in to kiss her she looked like she was being offered a piece of Fear Factor pizza.

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-03-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
HD, you forgot one

The viewers: For falling for it....again.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-04-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Fabio"
Because the fact that he actually dasted that moron is out in the open now

CanadianJoe 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CanadianJoe Click to send private message to CanadianJoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
It's definitely Gil. NBC already looks incredibly stupid for tricking people into believing that average guys were actually going to get a chance at something incredible. Larissa already looks stupid for proving that she, as most women like her, is as shallow as they accuse us men of being (hey ladies, at least we admit that looks count for something, none of this "oh, inner beauty is what counts" BS...). But Gil has to take the cake by showing that, like most pretty boys like him, he thinks that his looks and his physique will more than make up for the incredible lack of anyting between his ears. I don't know about any other guys out there, but if a knockout broad already dated Fabio and then later thought I was good enough for her, I think my ego and confidence would take an incredible boost (not that mine need that, but just to show what I mean). Imagine a woman being able to have any guys she wants, as Larissa does, and having already dated a guy most broads drool over, she decides some braindead dude like Gil is good for her. Gil should think to himself "she saw past my lack of brainpower and still wanted to date me"...he should be thrilled.

03-17-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

Larissa had already scraped the bottom of the brainpower barrell when she dated Fabio, and with her choice of Gil she obviously wasn't looking for an upgrade.

Gil is dumb just being Gil, but his revulsion towards Larissa having dated Fabio in the past really adds to the amusement.

They say the two are back together now .... but I don't know.

Best wishes to Adam in Average Joe 3!

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-04, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who looks stupider right now? Gil? Larissa? Brian? NBC?"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04
>AT 09:33 PM (EST)

>
>Gil?
>
>He leaves Larissa because of Fabio?
> Give me a break!
> That's the lamest thing
>I have ever heard of
>in my life! I
>know that men in the
>south can have very wierd
>attitudes sometimes about who their
>women dated in the past,
>but come on dude!
>What the hell were you
>thinking?
>I'm so apalled by the very end of Average Joe 2 Hawaii, I was hoping that Brian would have been Larissa's Mr. Right. I honestly thought that Larissa has either decency, integrity,or class! If Larissa were to go for #19, why not Chris Jericho,(my second favorite pro-wrestler),Chris Jericho have similarities with Fabio, brownish-blond hair,clean-shaven face,and muscles!
>Larissa? Why not Chris Jericho?
>
>You we're smart enough to get
>rid of Jim. What
>was so different about Gil?
> You hadn't made any
>more of a connection with
>him. Gil didn't open
>up to you at all.
> At least Brian was
>your friend. He wouldn't
>have dumped you.
>I know you never asked
>for any of this, but
>you sure made a mess
>out of it in the
>end.
>
>Brian?
>
>You came out smelling like a
>rose, especially in the finale.
> You never asked for
>any of this, but you
>made the best of it.
> Good job!
>
>The Producers of Average Joe?
>
>You just made one of the
>stupidest Reality Shows endings in
>history, and it ended so
>ridiculously that I'll bet even
>you know it. Both
>groups of guys were so
>different from Larissa that in
>the end there was no
>way she could ever be
>happy with any of them.
> Do you think people
>will keep on tuning into
>your ridiculous shows? I'll
>bet you're hoping Average Joe
>3 atones for this whole
>mess.
>
>NBC?
>
>As long as you have good
>ratings, who cares? But,
>as you know, TV Stars
>and TV Producers come and
>go. You may have
>to find someone else to
>produce your reality shows if
>the producers of Average Joe
>keep on turning out turkeys
>like this one. The
>ratings won't last forever.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •