The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 3 show discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 3 show discussion"
1. Adam's reaction to the Golf Cart rolling into the lake was hysterical, Adam must have figured he was setup at that point. I mean someone must have told him to park where he did, you just don't park the cart 30 yards in front of the green.
2. Adam sucks big time at Golf.
3. Other than the Golf Cart in the lake trick, the Zachass visit was pretty pointless, unless he was waiting on the bus to crack eggs the girl's heads during the exit interviews. I wonder why they didn't include Zachass or BostonBrian in the previews.
4. Tracillie's sense of privacy has me confused, she goes on a TV dating show, yet wouldn't discuss the general details of her date with her roommates.
5. I'm guessing that Adam's conflict with his parents is that one of the final two girls is not Jewish.
6. I'm glad he keep Stefanie, if I had to hear... Adam never really got to know me,.. one more time...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 3 show discussion Luis XIX 03-30-04 1
   RE: Week 3 show discussion ladro 03-30-04 24
 RE: Week 3 show discussion buckeyegirl 03-30-04 2
   RE: Week 3 show discussion Loree 03-30-04 3
       RE: Week 3 show discussion Wacko Jacko 03-30-04 4
       RE: Week 3 show discussion RollDdice 03-30-04 25
       RE: Week 3 show discussion lyrker 03-31-04 35
   RE: Week 3 show discussion EnglProf 03-30-04 7
 RE: Week 3 show discussion littlemisssmartypants 03-30-04 5
   RE: Week 3 show discussion pmspml5 03-30-04 6
       RE: Week 3 show discussion littlemisssmartypants 03-30-04 8
           RE: Week 3 show discussion RollDdice 03-30-04 26
 RE: Week 3 show discussion rossirl 03-30-04 9
   RE: Week 3 show discussion FREDO_rulz 03-30-04 10
       RE: Week 3 show discussion ladro 03-30-04 22
           RE: Week 3 show discussion RollDdice 03-30-04 27
               RE: Week 3 show discussion Luis XIX 03-31-04 29
   RE: Week 3 show discussion lifshitz 03-30-04 11
       RE: Week 3 show discussion Wacko Jacko 03-30-04 12
           RE: Week 3 show discussion nicalai 03-30-04 13
               RE: Week 3 show discussion schmoe 03-30-04 14
               RE: Week 3 show discussion mojoutd 03-30-04 15
                   RE: Week 3 show discussion curlytop 03-30-04 16
                   RE: Week 3 show discussion Traces 03-30-04 19
                       RE: Week 3 show discussion ladro 03-30-04 23
                           RE: Week 3 show discussion Traces 03-31-04 32
                       RE: Week 3 show discussion lyrker 03-31-04 36
           RE: Week 3 show discussion Luis XIX 03-31-04 34
       RE: Week 3 show discussion sweetpea2 03-31-04 30
 RE: Week 3 show discussion Oscirus 03-30-04 17
   Big Deal Wacko Jacko 03-30-04 18
       RE: Big Deal escapedude 03-30-04 20
       RE: Big Deal Traces 03-30-04 21
           RE: Big Deal schmoe 03-31-04 31
               RE: Big Deal Luis XIX 04-01-04 37
       RE: Big Deal Oscirus 03-31-04 28
           RE: Big Deal Luis XIX 03-31-04 33
               RE: Big Deal Wacko Jacko 04-01-04 38
               Wrestling mrc 04-01-04 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
I'm extremely disappointed and dissatisfied that Tracilee was eliminated, she's not only extremely beautiful on the outside, she is as tough as nails. If I were Adam I'd definitely pick Tracilee,she has the dominatrix look! I would like to know if there may be a chance for Tracilee and Larissa to partake in a wrestling match, and if Tracilee wins, then she will have her own "Average Joe" show!

Luis XIX

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-30-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
Tough as nails? She was afraid of that little cow. I'm not even going to touch the dominatrix look comment.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
I was excited to see TraciLee go, but it annoys me that their really aren't as many group dates as on The Bachelor. (can't believe I just said that...) For instance, I didn't even remember 4 of the 5 girls who were eliminated last night. (The exception being Jen L.) How are we supposed to get to know and like the girls? I really could care less who goes or who stays at this point.

A Kyngsladye Original. RMMW!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
I think Tracilee scared Adam and that is why he booted her.

What was the point of Zach being on? Adam didn't even seem to be told Zach was setting him up. This show has been a continuation of letting past contestants show up. I guess they were all promised some screen time.

I didn't remember all the women's names and didn't know who all the ones booted were either. This show seems rushed for some reason.

From the previews it seems like Adam already has his mind made up on his final choice and his parents don't agree with him. It will tell alot about him how he reacts to this and who he chooses. And how will the female feel when she sees how his parents feel about her on TV?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-30-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

The Zach part was hilarious. That is why it was on there. I really enjoyed that part.

As for Tracilee, she needed to go. She had a combination of the personailty traits of Omarosa (from Apprentice) and Lee Ann (from Bachelorette). Why would anyone want her? EXTREMELY beautiful? Hardly. Plus, did you see what a woose she was on the group dates. She was scared to death of the baby bull. It was a baby for Pete's sake. She acted embarassing. In my opinion she was lucky to make it this far.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
>I think Tracilee scared Adam and that is why he booted
>her. >What was the point of Zach being on?

Tracilee's harshness, and the "many shades of rust" hair color may have scared him off. I can understand her not wanting to tell everyone else about her date, but she looked pretty grim when she clamped down.

The Zac-tical joke was also half baked, but Adam's reaction to the golf cart going in the lake was pretty funny.

Let's see what the parents throw into the mix.

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
This show seems rushed for some reason.

I'm beginning to think it's because it's LAME. I've really lost a lot of the joy I had watching the original Average Joe. AJ:Hawaii stunk on ice and AJ2 is, so far, worse. Maybe they're trying to get it off the air ASAP before it can further damage their chances at a fourth show?

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-30-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
How are we supposed to get to know and like the girls? I really could care less who goes or who stays at this point.

And even worse-- How is Adam supposed to get to know and like the girls?

I really felt for Jen L. last night-- I don't think it would have worked out between her and Adam anyway, but I thought she deserved a chance to click w/ Adam.

Adam's final choices went so hand-in-hand with who he'd had one on one time with (besides the outright crazy Tracilee) that it was easy to predict who was going, right down to the order he called them in. The only surprise was the brunette that isn't Rachel and isn't Stefanie (See you're right Buckeye Girl-- I don't even have a clue who that girl is!)

Anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of the Bachelor/ette shows, but at least I get a sense that in the later rounds that the "picker" has really gotten to know the "pickees."

I think Adam deserved a whole show (more than 4 eps)-- he proved his leading man status on his first Average Joe go round, and I'm really refreshed by the idea that these girls have real personalities (except Tracilee) and aren't just eye-candy. Actually, they don't seem to be eye-candy AT ALL since the producers won't show them long enough for us even really learn their names, let alone get a good look at who they might be.

I hope Adam doesn't mind having such a rush job on this. I really thought that after stupid Melana ditched him last time they'd give him a real shot, but it doesn't seem that way.

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
I definitely think it's a Jewish girl vs. shikse battle. My guess? Rachel vs. the blonde girl. Of course, they may be editing heavily to suggest that the one his parent's don't want is the one he really wants. We can't be sure.

Amazing how they've turned this into a style vs. substance competition again. Even though the initial premise was that all the girls were average-ish.

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
The voice over plainly states that Adams pick and his parents picks are opposite and that his family does not care for his pick at all. His comments are "it makes me question my own judgement" Which makes me believe that Adam ends up picking who he likes and ignores his parents and by the time the show airs - they already have split.

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
Maybe I've gotten a bit jaded, but I just don't trust the voice over man anymore. I've put my faith in him too many time, and he just keeps letting me down. Will I ever trust again?

03-30-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
>Maybe I've gotten a bit jaded, but I just don't trust the voice over man anymore.

*putting on my deep "voice over" persona*
(clears throat) Next, on The Average Joe Forum... I try to regain the trust of littlemisssmartypants and stop pulling the rug out from under her expectations.

Did that help at all?

That's the ticket!

rossirl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rossirl Click to send private message to rossirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
Does anyone know if the scene of Adam's reaction to the golf cart rolling into the lake is available on the internet anywhere?

Thanks!

FREDO_rulz 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FREDO_rulz Click to send private message to FREDO_rulz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
It would have been really cool if Fredo was in the Lake in a submarine spying on Zach who was spying on Adam. Yea that would have been cool. Then he could have gotten all pissed off and left the show again.

FREDO_rulz

03-30-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
lol. And have Fabio viewing a hidden camera in the Sub monitoring Fredo who is moniotring Zachass who is punking Adam.

03-30-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
We see Brian with a baseball radar gun, spying on Fabio viewing a hidden camera in the Sub monitoring Fredo who is moniotring Zachass who is punking Adam.

03-31-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
3/31/04

I have a much better idea! How about Larissa and Christine go one on one in a wrestling match, or Larissa and Tracilee compete!
In either case,Eric Bischoff should be the special guest referee!And the winner of the match gets to have her own show whether it's Christine or Tracilee or Larissa should try again if she should win, given the fact that Gill dumped Larissa! So how about it, Average Joe 4 Tracilee,Christine,or Larissa Returns!
Will NBC like my neat idea or what?

Luis XIX

lifshitz 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lifshitz Click to send private message to lifshitz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
I really wish lifshitz was still around for at least another episode. I think that she is pretty hot (great body), and she has inner beauty as well. Adam never really got to know her well. She is a great catch.

03-30-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
Why don't you write NBC? If you like her so much. She was sweet but I think her ....forget it I don't think I should stoop to criticize her. I wish her well.

It's weird to hear all this talk about these girls.

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
I think it's awful that he would kick off those he didn't have a date with. But I bet NBC was not liking the control he was having over the show. Like telling the bikini's to leave, or what about the "challenges"? Setting up a basketball hoop or trading online. Maybe NBC didn't really like his style?

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
Whats he supposed to do, kick of those he has had a date with?

I guarantee NBC assisted in the challenges. I'm sure Charles Schwab paid NBC alot of money for their product placement.

mojoutd 30 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mojoutd Click to send private message to mojoutd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
GOd my stomache is turning! Watching these 5 episodes jsut burns me! You know who i liked? The Red Head! The red was really hot, but also super sweet! And Adam has no idea.

Also, dude! Adam helped one girl in the trading! He liked totally cheated so he could get the date with her. The sad this is Lifshitz, would have probably won that competition.

Way to bend the rules!

the more, i watch the whole SECRET Promo thing, the more pissed off i get. None of the average Joes had any idea what was going on with Larissa, or Malena, and summarily, there was no division between them.

And, Summarily, it's the point, i'm just speechlessly pissed about. Malena and Larissa, made out with guys constantly, but it was never an issue, and was never made an issue until, Freda was given the cheesy sub ride,

IT's just a cheap thing. And yes, sadly, i think Adam has gone completly for _Style_ over substance. He's done the same thing, and he's limited his chanced comepletely by not demanding more shows, adn by not dating at leas the Red Head and KLifshitz.

Oh well, My 2 cents.

Holla Back Y'all--the small wrapper on Average Joe 2.

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
Who are the remaining 5 ladies that made it to the finals?

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
"Also, dude! Adam helped one girl in the trading! He liked totally cheated so he could get the date with her. The sad this is Lifshitz, would have probably won that competition.

Way to bend the rules!"

I know! That really bothered me! And Samantha was sitting right next to Jen L., so you know that Jen L. must have known!

"IT's just a cheap thing. And yes, sadly, i think Adam has gone completly for _Style_ over substance. He's done the same thing, and he's limited his chanced comepletely by not demanding more shows, adn by not dating at leas the Red Head and KLifshitz."

Really! I thought NBC cared about our entertainment more than Adam's. We want to get to know all contestants on a show. It's called character development. Say what you want about Larissa but remember- Larissa kissed David Dascall- 'Nuff said!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

03-30-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
I blinked out during the trading scene. pleae eplain how both Tracille and Samantha managed to get private dates. I had assumed that Tracille won the trading contest, but that Adam made upon some faux prise in order to get a date with Samantha. But it seems from yoiur description that I have it backwards.

03-31-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
"I blinked out during the trading scene. pleae eplain how both Tracille and Samantha managed to get private dates. I had assumed that Tracille won the trading contest, but that Adam made upon some faux prise in order to get a date with Samantha. But it seems from yoiur description that I have it backwards."

Tracilee won the pity date because she faced the bull (calf) and finished the basketball net even though she was last place. During the stocktrading event the girls all had okay numbers some good, some not so good, Tracilee +$7,253, Courtney -$1,278, Jennifer L. +$12,568!
Sitting next Jennifer L. is Samantha at -$18,448! Adam types a few keys on her computer and before you know it Samantha is the grand winner at +$21,337! Adam then tells us that he feels really proud of himself bcause he wanted to go on a date with Samantha and he felt it was a successful trade!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
IT's just a cheap thing. And yes, sadly, i think Adam has gone completly for _Style_ over substance.

Yeah. You think he would have SOME sympathy, after being the joker that got thrown over for the himbo. Sheesh. Human nature wins every time. This is the moral of Average Joe. (I almost typed 'Hoe'... a Freudian slip?)

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

03-31-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
I still want to know if Tracilee or Christine will have a fair chance at beating Larissa in a wrestling match! I want your insights for the future "Average Joe" sequels! I definitely want to see Tracilee be the next queen so that I may have a decent chance being selected by Tracilee!

Luis XIX

sweetpea2 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea2 Click to send private message to sweetpea2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
Ditto -gonna miss the ole lifshitz! Although I missed this weeks episode (obviously found out she's outta there can't wait 2 C next weeks!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-30-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 3 show discussion"
It was screwed up how he messes with the game to the point where he got the person he wanted to date to win. why didn't he just pick her to begin with and forgo all the game silliness

Bring back the spice rack
Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

03-30-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
18. "Big Deal"
You get to date who you want so why can't Adam?

On every reality dating show someone doesn't get a one on one, so why shouldn't that happen here too?

The reasons those girls didn't get one on one's is because Adam didn't want one on ones with them. For that reason alone they should be eliminated.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Big Deal"
Yes i think this show is trying to break new ground..And i think we all want to compare it to the Bachelor.

<<<<Whats he supposed to do, kick of those he has had a date with?>>>>

He didnt give those girls much of chance..But like someone said previously his mind was made up...this series is going awfully fast too and Adam eliminates the girls like a firing sqaud...lol

03-30-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Big Deal"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

"On every reality dating show someone doesn't get a one on one, so why shouldn't that happen here too?"

Yeah but like 3/4 of the contestants? The only other examples I can think of were My Big Fat Fiance where the contestant grooms were fake, and the ultra-short (No pun intended but hehe!) Littlest Groom, need I say more? I think the point is that people don't like the show being so rushed. It might be great for Adam but what about us? It is a reality show after all! If the show is just for Adam's benefit only, why put it on TV at all? I think the producers panicked when Adam got rid of the bikini girls and shortened the show thinking we wouldn't be interested. (Which was dumb because they weren't that much different than the average ones!) Shame on NBC! They should know by now that we love the underdogs! Just as long as we don't have to kiss them personally!

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Big Deal"
Its my opinion that NBC doesn't view 'Average Joe' it as another dating reality series. The show doesn't derive its sole entertainment value from the interaction of one person dating many contestents like ABC does in the Bachelor series.

Instead, NBC adds freak elements to the show. Its a 3 ring circus! They pick below average looking contestents, or contestents that fit an abnormal caricatures, and exploit the perceived abnormality. They add absurd twists (Fredo in submarine, Zack blowing up the golf cart, Melana and Larissa dressing up in fat suit). They revive high school jock versus geeks rivalries. They parody the NFL films for the football bit.

The show does provide some entertainment value with the interaction of the one with the contestents, but its only one part of the show. If your looking for more chemistry, imo, you have the wrong show.

04-01-04, 02:20 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Big Deal"
3/31/2004

I got the picture now! Yes I did enjoy Zach's sabotage antics!
The reason is quite obvious, Adam sucks!
No, I did not like Larissa in a fat suit and latex mask because she insulted my special friend from the Four Queens Hotel in downtown Las Vegas, by the name of Laurianne*! And as we all know by now, AJ2 Hawaii episode 8 had totally negated and cancelled out Episode 7!! And about Melana, I cannot comment because I was not aware of Average Joe 1 because I was working odd hours, and I was too busy back then! My final chance is to email NBC and Eric Bischoff** to see if they might arrange a special wrestling match between Tracilee and Larissa, and whoever wins gets to conduct her own show Average Joe 4!! Are you ready for Average Joe 4, I definitely am ready!!

*Laurianne is a heavyset, mature Caucasian woman who is almost a dead ringer for "Mrs. Meek"-- in physical appearance!
** Eric Bischoff, who is the general manager for WWE RAW is the perfect guy to referee my dream wrestling match!

Luis XIX

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-31-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Big Deal"
My problem isn't with the fact that he chose who he wanted to date.
It's the fact that he had rigged the competition thus making it obselete and useless to do. why bother giving the other girls hope if he knew who was going to win.

Bring back the spice rack
Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

03-31-04, 06:32 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Big Deal"
OK,all I want to know right now will NBC conduct a special girls' wrestling match to determine who will be the lead character for Average Joe 4 or Average Joe 5? I'm hoping for Tracilee! Do you think that Tracilee definitely stands a chance at defeating Larissa in a singles wrestling match? The reason behind my idea is simple: Gil dumped Larissa on AJ2Hawaii,so what is the best option. Should Larissa come back and try again? Should Tracilee conduct AJ4 or AJ5? Thus, a wrestling match is the best way to decide!

Luis XIX

04-01-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Big Deal"
Come on! Would you seriously watch a show staring Tracilee? She was so obnoxious I couldn't stand her. No way.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Wrestling"
Luis,

Methinks you are getting too excited by the thought of the girls wrestling!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •