The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Brittany D. and Amy W.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1658&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=589&page=
http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1662&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=589&page=

Thought process: producers will want Adam to pick two distinct women (i.e. one blonde, one brunette). Adam will consiously avoid any women that either look like Mel or are 'obviously' model types. Some of those women are just too short for Adam.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... Big Slick 03-15-04 1
   RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... ladro 03-16-04 2
       RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... Wacko Jacko 03-16-04 3
   RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... ValleyGirl 03-22-04 18
 RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... KScott 03-16-04 4
 Amy and Anna Gina99 03-16-04 5
   Last girl standing jenjen819 03-16-04 7
       RE: Last girl standing ladro 03-16-04 8
 RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... Rockytop Chick 03-16-04 6
   RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... leogirl_21 03-17-04 9
   RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... ladro 03-18-04 10
       RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... Wacko Jacko 03-18-04 11
           RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... ladro 03-18-04 12
 RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... Pamselfish 03-19-04 13
 RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... Estee 03-19-04 14
   RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... ladro 03-19-04 15
       RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... Estee 03-19-04 16
           RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Tw... ladro 03-20-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Big Slick 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Slick Click to send private message to Big%20Slick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Good Call Ladro, Damn good call. I would agree.

But let's have some fun and string this thing out a bit.
I'm gonna get this in before the Least Coasters see the show because I don't want to seem like I'm cheating. I'll rank them just on looks. I know it's completely shameless and superficial, but I'm a guy so deal with it ladies.

01 - Brittany Ducker
02 - Samantha Trenk
03 - Anna Merrill
04 - Heather Canton
05 - Amy Worth
06 - Tracilee Benardello
07 - Sara Stone
08 - Jennifer Abrams
09 - Christine Morell
10 - Elizabeth Wood(x)
11 - Stephanie Cahn
12 - Courtney Butter
13 - Rochelle Finklestein(x)
14 - Rebecca Butler(x)
15 - Summer Wesson(x)
16 - Elizabeth Griggs
17 - Rachel Goetz
18 - Jennifer Bolkin(x)
19 - Jennifer Lifshitz

x - will be eliminated first

My guess is he's not going to cull too much from the herd early because he won't want to seem like a hypocrite. He'll cut some of the borderline chicks to make it seem like he's cool but he won't touch the cream.

SLICK

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-16-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Wow, three out four of the first eliminations. Very impressive. I agree with your reasoning 100%. Mel and Larriissaa did esentially the same thing, cut a couple of the truely average guys the first round, so that they don't appear to be obsessed with looks. When I saw the preview of Summer (the red head) I could tell that she had way too much spunk to get cut on the first round.
Had I known Brittany D. had such an accent, I would have picked Samantha T.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 11:07 AM (EST)

Amy and Britney.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
F2 - Amy and Brittany

Consolation prize - Jennifer L

Boots of the week- The Bikini models

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-16-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Amy & Brittney

Am taking Amy to win.

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Amy and Anna"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

Amy and Anna

jenjen819 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenjen819 Click to send private message to jenjen819 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Last girl standing"
Rachel Goetz, all the way.

I have a history of my pick making it to the top 3 at least and have picked 2 bachelor winners and 2 survivor winners from day one (not to toot or anything).

There's something about Rachel...

03-16-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Last girl standing"
although I don't think RG has a chance of winning, I do rate her much higher than BigSlick

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Now during AJ1 and AJ2, the women had to eliminate for the second half of the show equal numbers of geeks and himbos. Do you think Adam may have to eliminate equal numbers of "average Janes" and swimsuit models after the swimsuit models (AKA girls who want to be seen on TV in a bikini and hopefully land a modelling contract out of the gig)show up? If so, then the final 2 would be one of these ladies and one of the "swimsuit models."

From the previews , I am hoping that he has some b*lls and sends all the new gals packing when he "gets control over the show" or whatever he said

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Too soon for me to be able to tell...I need to see at least another episode to try and guess.

03-18-04, 00:57 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
IMHO The swim suit model won't last more than three hours. Just enough time to get a reaction from the real contestants. Adam will look like a hero for 'sending them home'.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-18-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Actually, it will be a swim suit model and an Average Jane in the finals. The same format that Average Joes uses.

Amy against whoever.

03-18-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
How do you know that?

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-19-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Amy's too young for him. I'm betting on women closer to his own age. That would be Heather or Rochelle.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Fire Marshall Billie (Jennifer A.) and Jennifer L.

...I just picked Jennifer L. for the final two. I'm going to go take my temperature and then lie down for a while.

03-19-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
I'm not getting the Fire Marchall Billie reference. I did a web serach and found Fire marshall Bill as being a Jim Carey Character in Living Color, but I don't see how that relates to Jennifer A. Please explain.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
Wow. Exactly three people did read that summary... ;>

Part of Jennifer A's audition tape was shown: she was in a hotel room, explaining that if she got this far in the game, there was nothing to worry about, because she'd already checked the hotel's safety codes and reviewed the location of the exits. The producers then inserted a quick recap of Adam's unintentional arson during his last date with Melana.

She immediately became Fire Marshall Billie to me, and went into the summary that way.

03-20-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Adam Returns, Pick the Final Two, 3/14"
it was a good summary, but too long for me, I have a short attention span, I had to skip parts. i remember the video, But I didn't make the connection between Jennifer A and the video.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •