The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

jenjen819 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenjen819 Click to send private message to jenjen819 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
SPOILER

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but in an interview I just read through the Jewish Telegrapic Agency, Andrew Glassman, one of the show's executive producers says:

In the final episode -- to be broadcast April 5 at 10 p.m. -- Mesh must choose between a Jew and a non-Jew, Glassman said.
When the non-Jewish finalist asks Mesh if her religion represents a problem for him, Mesh responds that it doesn't, Glassman said.

So...there goes my idea of thinking it was between Sam and Rachel. Now I'm thinking Christine and Sam or Christine and Rachel.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 ladro 03-30-04 1
   RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 IslandFever 03-30-04 2
       RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 escapedude 03-30-04 3
           RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 niteowl 03-31-04 4
               RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 heracane 03-31-04 5
       RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 Thistlethorn 04-02-04 11
   RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 Traces 03-31-04 7
       RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 spyster 04-02-04 10
           RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2 ladro 04-03-04 12
 Was Melena Jewish? Wacko Jacko 03-31-04 6
   RE: Was Melena Jewish? escapedude 04-01-04 8
       RE: Was Melena Jewish? ankerdosh 04-02-04 9
           RE: Was Melena Jewish? Traces 04-03-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

I think most of the people posting on this board have figured it is a Jew/Shicksta (sp?) showdown. It might be more of a spoiler if we could be sure which women are Jewish. My best guess:

Jewish: Rachel, Samantha
Non Jewish:
I don't know: The Gamer, Stefanie, Amy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
It's shicksa. I think Stephanie might be Jewish because her last name is Cahn, although Kahn would be more of a Jewish spelling. I don't know why her character wasn't developed at all. Where did she come from anyway? And why is the show only 4 episodes? He may pick from the original 2 that were so interested, Rachel and Amy. I thought from the previews that his parents were choosing between supporting a Jew or a goy.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
you are right IF ..thats what its going to come down to..
Cant wait for the finale...
Stephanie is on her way out unless she surprises the Mesher..
And i would guess with about 95% probablity that she is Jewish...Many names are Americanized for many reasons;..

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
oh, the irony of this whole thing. I can't watch the finale because its Passover night.(observant=no t.v.)!! And i have no vcr/recording capability. And i don't know anyone else who watches or will admit it....bummer.

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-04, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
Ill tape it for you..and mail it off for you.

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
I can see it already.

Plain Jane: The Wrath of Cahn!

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
"I think most of the people posting on this board have figured it is a Jew/Shicksta (sp?) showdown. It might be more of a spoiler if we could be sure which women are Jewish. My best guess:"

Jewish: Rachel, Stefanie
Shiksa: Christine, Amy
Wild Card: Samantha- She could be Jewish, very princess, but nice Jewish girls don't normally have tattoos!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

spyster 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyster Click to send private message to spyster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
I came upon this website and I thought I would help you all out with a few of your questions. Both Samantha and Stephanie ARE jewish. They are also either related or friends (they do know each other somehow). One of them (or both if they are cousins) has an aunt that works on the show and that is how they both got cast on the show.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Adam's final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-04 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

thank you

What!!, the AJs didn't pick these women, it was just old fashioned neopotism!! I'm shocked!! Ok, not really.

That information creates an interesting dynamic in my mind. Since the producers aren't going to trash a co-workers freinds, this narrows down the pool of potential DAWs to edit to make look like idiots. And Adam may have picked up on the fact that the women were freinds of the production and kept them around to gain favor with the producions staff.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-31-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Was Melena Jewish?"
I don't think so. So why are Adam and his parents making it an issue now and not then?

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Was Melena Jewish?"
Because Jacko he is ready to get married.
Im sure his parents have always made it an "issue"!

Oh and Melana is not Jewish.

ankerdosh 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-02-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ankerdosh Click to send private message to ankerdosh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Was Melena Jewish?"
Why are you sure his parents have always made it an issue? That's kind of a stereotype....FYI: 1/2 of all Jews in this country marry non-Jews..

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Was Melena Jewish?"
"Why are you sure his parents have always made it an issue? That's kind of a stereotype....FYI: 1/2 of all Jews in this country marry non-Jews.. "

Actually if his parents are observant Jews, it is more than just a stereotype. If this is the case it would be very important to them. Maybe it seems okay on 'Mad About You' but in real life it is very important for a Jew to marry another Jew.

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •